India sends another all women contingent for UN Peacekeeping operations to Congo

What could possibly go wrong?
An all women Indian contingent from Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) mandated to the United Nations’ peacekeeping operations will soon be assuming their duties in the war hit Democratic Republic of Congo or MONUSCO. It will be deployed as a rapidly deployable battalion of the Indian Army.
On India sending peacekeepers to Africa, according to Africa expert Prof Ajay Dubey, Jawahar Lal Nehru University, “India is an emerging global power and it has been discharging its global responsibilities in peace keeping and conflict management as one of the largest contributors to peace keeping operations around the world including in Africa.”
Its initial involvement was in Congo. African countries see Indian peacekeeper presence as one of the most acceptable and non-partisan force,” Dubey opines.
According to Syed Akbaruddin, India’s Permanent Representative to UN Ambassador, at the UN in New York, “India’s Female Engagement Team deployed in UN Peacekeeping is on way to assume duties in Democratic Republic of Congo.”
While this is the first 22-member women UN contingent of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) since its inception 55 years ago, this will be the second CAPF women contingent from India to the UN. The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has been sending its women combatants for similar duties under the UN Flag in Liberia for many years now.
As part of its gender parity and sensitization initiative, the UN has been seeking deployment of a female engagement team (FET) in its missions. The Indian contingent which is soon going to be deployed will be involved in carrying out patrolling and will be engaging with the women and locals in that country under the UN charter. Also, they will be undertaking civic programmes and assisting in conducting investigations and riot control. They have been trained in unarmed combat, weapons handling, tactics, and international laws.
financialexpress.com/defence/women-power-india-sends-another-all-women-contingent-for-un-peacekeeping-operations/1614695/

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/973786/63e0ca2bc8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like a perfect plan. World peace is just one poo-in-loo pussy away.

Attached: wherever.jpg (500x377, 26.58K)

Imagine the pajeet-negroid bastard abominations that will be produced

Attached: 1dd4d85bd3e710d5125f192943a8b78b7e8421aa7ee59ea443c1c8445bf6091a.jpg (360x452, 30.91K)

There are Arab-Abo hybrids out in the desert here. The poms brought out arab camel handlers before the railways were properly established and some of them fucked boongs. There are also Jew-Abo hybrids but they are basically the same thing I guess.

dont they already exist in ethiopia or somalia?
because brits

thank you british empire. your sacrifice in abolishing the races of men is trully admirable

It's one of those things where you don't know whether to laugh or not.

Indian women look and smell like shit. What are the chances that after a couple of hours raping that, the niggers just go around raping shit piles?

Poos women are among the most worthless. Poos are literally the worst possible shitskins, and the ratio of competent and CIVILIZED poos is hilariously low. I think I would put the chinks way above the poos in term of intelligence and raw cunning.
What the hell is wrong with them?

Some do, BUT the ones with good Caucasianiod facial structures can be absolute stunners. They're exotic, but not too beastial like say an Abo, or Congoloid. Kind of like your archetypal alien scifi babe who's basically a hot human chick with blue or green skin and tentacles for hair or some stupid shit instead of some 8ft sea scorpion that shoots neutron beams from its pussy. When I was up at college I was chewing through Indian and MENA girls like I was popping bubble wrap. They couldn't get enough BWC so they'd be extra slutty to please me. I didn't even need to talk much. Just walk near them and dance and they's be grinding on me and I'd be feeling their tits and kissing their necks and shit. The best were the ones who had very conservative parents so they were all sexually repressed and horny and now they're away from their parents so they can cut loose and ride the aryan cock carousel before they get married off to their mom's friend's 5'0" son who's already balind at 21 and has a 2 inch dick and who thinks going 5 minutes in missionary makes him a sex god despite the fact that he can't eat pussy for 15 seconds without gagging.

Attached: thicc pajette.jpg (1280x1707 173.59 KB, 169.78K)

What are they like?

Why was nobody punished for bestiality and animal abuse since abos weren't even considered human until the 80's?

You're embarassing yourself.

Why punish people for fucking abos if they're already fucking kangaroos and wombats?

exhentai.org/g/973786/63e0ca2bc8/
That's understandable.
there's no excuse for abos.

Der Burger…

Attached: himawari_frozen.jpg (1280x720, 82.87K)

Attached: 49ffd0507890b80efd51923afa26a3bd448fbdeabb53204ac94a99570c4c0dcf.jpg (600x458, 42.29K)

I can't get past that panda and I'm not making an account.

A man's gotta nut. If you throw chum in the water I'm gonna bite

Normalnigger go and stay go.

I though you needed and account to get past it, which isn't worth it since I don't want a fucking hentai account on my damn email and I don't feel like making a sock puppet just to see a drawing of a man fucking a kangaroo.
If you were as handsome as me you'd probably be a father by now.

WEW
E
W

Even a T-rex would rather eat an already dead triceratops instead of subduing a live one. I can and have fucked plenty of attractive white girls, but it's not as easy as non white women. For the amount of effort it takes to bag a 6/10 becky I can get a 3 some with 2 7/10 pajettes.

I'm not believing the act.
That's bait

maybe they thought that being a gin jockey was suffering and punishment enough.

Yeah, the Brahmin's are good people, a step above the rest.

Attached: implying.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Sounds like a plot of one those Japanese anime. Especially ones about Skinny elves girls.

Are we sure we are not talking about the secret origins of the Indigenous Australians?

Attached: christ-chan gun.png (1000x1000, 345.4K)

degenerate

Nice to see people still using my oc

Attached: you 2.jpg (466x379, 79.1K)

Another day, another amerimutt promoting race mixing. With dravidian pajeets no less.

t.mutt
thats some pretty shit taste btw. Botox plastic poo bitches? Have some standard you mutt

Attached: 8b28c6fe0e5ef1cff1c3e2fb0861b9a2d93a047395f66d1846946b1f581a901e.jpg (581x401 205.79 KB, 252.96K)

Do you think the Incas ever get pissed off at a bunch of sodomites culturally appropriating them?

Snow flake had a son?

They were obliterated in the name of freedumb and lolberturdianism, so I dont think they would dare to say anything :^)

that edit was fake though

Is getting their women raped part of their plan?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 839.77K)

They're not sending the prettier ones, but my guess is that they've underestimated niggers. They'll muh dik anything with a pulse, so this is shaping to be a pretty funny story.

Which one? The muttflag or the mutt"prince"?

Jesus christ how horrifying

There's no need to imagine, they already exist on Trinidad and possibly other parts of West Indies.

Only a jew would bleach boongs or nigger slaves in the US.

Is this seriously the BEST that one billion managed to produce.

Racial degeneration is one hell of a drug

The nigger baby

The last one is not mixed at all
Nope; Indian, not African.
If they were a few shades lighter you'd be drooling over them

There is everything wrong with the pajeets you posted, no amount of bleach can fix that.

Attached: 20180718_161509 - Copy.jpg (2160x2160, 1.82M)

If you're posting vapid creatures to try to make a point, then it's time for you to leave.

Attached: Consider the following , Rebel.png (654x539, 635.14K)

Most of them have nigger proportions, what normalfags would call thicc. There's no shame in admitting you have jungle fever, the path back to humanity is always open unless you got one of them pregnant and allowed the spawn to be born.

They obviously bleached the muttling and its breeder in the "original", you mong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-102853_Chrome.jpg (1039x1040, 915.69K)

Look at these niggers

Attached: 1548810362910.jpg (465x700 77.27 KB, 70.52K)

For those who are blind: Look at the roasties left arm and compare it to her right arm.

COLONISED.COM
Jokes aside, do you think the picture was manipulated by intentionally whitening her so as to make it easier for the bong normalfaggots to swallow that their royal family is negrified?

Attached: cocoa_please_kill_yourself.png (1600x2162, 711.36K)

It is a fact of life like day and night. Did you really have to ask?

Seeing as it was popular gossip that he chose a literal mutt over a briton, it's obvious they indeed shopped it to make her lighter.

You're an embarrassment.

Attached: image0-1.png (1125x1699, 629.16K)

Of coursh.

So what's the next step of your master plan?

Crashing this loo

Have they all been raped/killed yet?

with no poovivors.

Of course

Dr. Patel, I'm UNICEF.

well they're already gonna be used to rape, so it actually makes a lot of sense.

The right arm is in the shade, of course it's going to look darker.

explains a lot.

Attached: Definition of race hwhite of muttmerica.png (614x647, 190.64K)

The Indians are about to get even more "diversified" presuming the women don't have abortions, miscarriages, stillbirths, or very sick babies that don't make it.

Any more racial diversification will mean the end of the higher Indians.

Attached: ClipboardImage(2).png (1205x827, 565.23K)

And if a porcupine had no spikes you would fuck it, my low standards friend.

Lol photoshop.

If I was the older prince I would worry about my entire family getting shanked by Soros so the quadroon could be the next king of england.

Oh my god….
THEY WOULD FINALLY BE ACTUAL KANGS!!!!

The US was the largest mistake in history.

Attached: 1461620763956.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

A quick look in paint (probably will spend more time typing this than I spent picking the colors), you can easily verify it if you don't believe me.

Attached: I hate retards.jpg (280x220, 22.64K)

Y E S

That's a clever subtle message.

Light and shadow for 100, Alex!

this board is full of fucking retards holy shit

the shade shouldnt fall like that with light from that direction, the skin should be also as dark as it is in the "shadowed" area

This shadow is consistent with every other shadow in the picture, retard.

It is still an aminiggermutt broodling.

This, everyone should be pure and genetically health.

That's rich coming from a mutt posting from a mutt country.
You want genetic health? Kill yourself. Livestream it too.

I am Australian Anglo-Celtican on vpn.

MUTT
U
T
T

You make me want to conquer your country and arrange the pure white arranged mass marriages to increase the white population.

WE

its only natural that people want what they dont have

As expected from globohomo JewSA mutt.

I am from Australia and I am anglo-Australian.

MUTT
U
T
T