/SIG/ thread

I really made this thread to ask whether someone had this Christian challenge picture, where there are five or six columns with challenges, but then I thought that it would be great to have a /SIG/ thread, with memes etc. to improve our common faith. So I'll start by posting some basic meme material. God bless you all, no matter the denomination.

Attached: jesus.jpg (618x410, 96.86K)

Here's my contibution, I hope this will lead to a good thread.

Attached: readinglist chirst.jpg (1904x1920 944.07 KB, 778.17K)

"I was ordained Deacon. But, being a gay man, it was just impossible to proceed further, within the conditions of the Anglican set-up, because I was determined that I would make no bones about who I was; I was brought up to be truthful, and truth has always mattered to me. The Church couldn't cope and so we parted company. It was a miserable experience."
~ Diarmaid MacCulloch

what did he mean by this?

I'm amazed that a sodomite would have difficulty sticking with Anglicanism.

Attached: Defense Against the Dark Arts 401.jpg (600x480 53.88 KB, 61.72K)

still no chart , :(

We could make one ourselves user, what do you have in mind (tbh Idk what is /sig/)

A /sig/ is a self-improvement general. And making our own content is a great idea user, it would be cool to have reading and spirituality challenges, like attending church every Sunday for three months and following the preaching to the last bit.

I go to mass every sunday (I am even an altar server there). What came to mind as a possible spirituality challenges are: trying to read atleast a chapter from the Bible, behaving atleast for 2 weeks in a way that doesn't require you to go to confession because of sins, trying to pray rosary daily, pray litanies daily, read books in general daily, tackle or learn about a one theological issue once a day, and also physical self improvement like excercise and work out, what do you think user?

hmm, thanks for ideas, I will try making a bad version of that meme. I would also like to comment on you being much more spiritually advanced than I am, may God bless you even more

God bless You as well, and no I am not that much spiritually advanced, I am still but a sinner

Have you come up with anything user?

Were you referring to this chart?

Attached: Christian_Challenges.png (1394x2048, 3.05M)

This is fantastic, I immediately saved it, Deo Gratias a lot user :) !

I don't think I've ever seen a /SIG/ thread on this board, but I like it. Could even be "spiritual improvement general" instead of self improvement. One thing that always helps me out whenever I'm faced with adversity of any kind is Phillipians 4:13.

Attached: 1524666796910.jpg (640x916, 154.15K)

Attached: catholic challenge.jpg (1275x1650, 218.9K)

I wonder if there are equivalents to these for other denominations.

Same here, I've never heard of some of these.

are you catholic? i hope not (if you're saying you haven't heard of these)

exactly this one, then there's no need for me to make a mediocre meme, was about to start.
Thank you very much user. have a nice Sunday

Prot, live in SoCal though so I see lots of Mexican Catholics.

Should we then make one designed for Prots? Is there anyone here good at photoshopping?

Here's a challenge deny yourself the Eucharist if you are in a state of Mortal Sin or have not been to confession in more then a week.

Oh and another practice the Wednesday and Friday fasts.

You should be doing that already.

Yes you should but I feel it is easier said then done. Fasting on every Friday is also supposed to be observed but few actually practice it.