The Chinese military has deployed armored vehicles to Europe for the first time

China has deployed personnel and armored medical vehicles to Germany for joint exercises, a first for the Chinese military.

archive.is/kHIOA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x360, 387.1K)

woah, so interesting

Attached: __kongou_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kokosan__865486a7de9f12ff0a746710177010e9.jpg (500x499, 43.75K)

It really is, because the USA is apparently too weak or too uncaring to tell Adolf's people to stay away from the Chinaman. And Chinaman is getting better at playing the good humanitarian. But a single swallow doesn't make spring, as they say here, and it's true that this single exercise doesn't change that much.

If the Chinese made a military excercise inside Germany once without the US' objection, they might very well do it again (the shaky ex-Stasi whore doesn't really seem to care about it). Just think about Chinas growing economical influence in the world - which is usually followed by a spreading of political power.
It's also said here that the dog that crossed the Tisza once can cross it again ;)

Attached: merkel19711.jpg (500x333, 34.77K)

I see we're getting new owners "allies". Still beats the US, I guess. At least the chinks won't send negroes to rape our women.
Gotta get my social score up early: Chinah numbah won

If they stop mass migration and make Europe white again, I'll have the best fucking social score in the world.

Too bad they almost definitely won't, because why would making Europe stronger benefit them?

The end of muttmerica when?

Sooner rather than later, but don't crawl in bed with the bug man. The enemy of the enemy is not my friend. Hopefully this will mean Eurofags are breaking away from the US and gaining a bit more self determination. Remember, EU exists because the US, Remember the "Refugee" hordes are protected by the US. American soldiers are the reason you can't and have not fought this shit yet. The sooner the "US" falls, the better it will be for everyone, especially Americans. Remember the US government protects illegals and nigs, the cops and army are the sword arm of the enemy.

Attached: 1ba70c79fb51aec2184a12c77b301f5ded263d259d843308fc3f380124b98381.png (581x401, 172.42K)

They want the land, they'll push the natives out and go this china now. Europe can enjoy being genocided by bugmen.

Western Civilization has been dead for decades, it's only logical that someone will come in and salvage the leftovers.

You're agreeing with me.

But who knows, maybe getting forcefully raped by bugmen instead of sneakily raped by kikes will finally make them wake up.

not the first time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x413, 499.35K)

If China or Russia takes over Europe and bans Zig Forums like how it is banned in their own countries we would see a massive improvement in post quality.

I honestly don't know what's worse.

Attached: ac617f797a9dadee80867583a1da69e2ef34be7474d63ff611f38f39557a964c.jpeg (920x617, 80.43K)

It already happened once, its why hitler had dark hair.

Well, that is one of the most terrifying statements they could have attached to a joint disaster relief exercise.

Attached: MFW.jpg (487x445, 79.75K)

Sandniggers are worse, at least the bugmen are capable of aping civilization.

Attached: 23 and middle earth.png (1694x842, 1010.32K)

Who knew Command and Conquer Generals would turn out to be right once again?

Attached: China_will_grow_larger.mp4 (640x360, 54.2K)

Alpine ALWAYS had black hair.

It was a series of migration waves tard, they are nomads. Their idea of "warfare" was beinging the entire tribe with them, that means on average for every warrior there were more than one wife, a dozen kids, plus the elderly. And they took multiple wives in europe and settled there, not even counting the rapings during the trip. Just by raw numbers of the ones that settled it was a FUCKLOAD of people.
Also Romans blanda upped with niggers and semites and brought the semite genome as north as England under Hadrians wall, Turks fucked southeast Europe up and Moors fucked Spain and parts of France up.

Since the fucking 1990s Germany managed to import more muslims than Russia ever had and those are numbers prior to the migrant wave. Id be surprised if more than 30% of europeans are pureblooded anymore.

Since carthagean north africans brought it there yes, but Hitler wasnt "alpine" hes carpathian stock, entirely avar in origin.

Phoenicia, they were Phoenician.
How is somebody born north of the Alps, not Alpine?

Pic related disagrees with you.
Even fucking Turkey doesn't go over 15%.
You probably think that Moors are Sub Saharan African.
Russia has 10 million muslims, Germany only has 4 million.
What the fuck does that even mean? The modern races are already a rersult of mixing between the Homo Sapiens, Homo Neanderthalensis and Homo Denisova. The modern Indo Europeans came from the steppes and wiped out the original Europeans, killing their men and mixing with their women, then did it again invading North Africa, the Middle East and India and then did the same thing again when they went to America or into Northern/Central Asia.

Attached: f362a56a868c1dc3530f0c2644e4c4b5.png (800x581, 70.7K)

Nazi children seem to like it

Attached: ich liebe panzer, geil.mp4 (1280x720, 3.75M)

Attached: Ice cream.webm (470x360, 4.88M)

Kys

People like you are the reason Europeans will go extinct, you put a gun to the head of the white race and pulled the trigger.

Oh I missed your pathetic last "no true scotsman" fallacy!

NIGGER LOOK AT THIS SCOTSMAN

LOOK AT HIM

Attached: RacesoftheWorld3.jpg (1440x470, 404.98K)

Hitler had blue eyes, carpathians don't have them, like at all.

Evolution doesn't have to take thousands of years.
Also there is not true scotsman fallacy in my post, but there is a fallacy fallacy in yours.

I even said 'modern races' so I didn't deny them.

Attached: kjUwSTyjwvAk-qAw5lM6_ygbteRVcQaI_5AMeAx_yuA.png (1600x847, 704.19K)

Carpathian mountains go through Austria (the actual location of hitlers family origin), Chechia, Slovakia and Hungary. Furthermore that map clearly shows that technically even in sandnigger land you could find one guy with blue eyes, it doesn't fucking prove anything except that you can't read maps and know nothing about statistics.

White skin didn't adapt to climate, not only do you know nothing about maps and statistics, you also know nothing about evolution or the history of your own people.

Stay deluded, colonial mutt.

You are either a tatar, a russian, or a mix of the two. I doubt any of those realities sit well with your psyche, which is built on the denial of reality.

preferring chinese
definitely
without a doubt
ever have and ever will be
established opinion on personal experience

Sandniggers are worse. Chinese are a cultural mess, the non-commies of the same genetics aren't a problem, while sandniggers are awful both culturally and genetically.