Coast Guard leaping onto submarine carrying 17,000 pounds of cocaine

AT this point. Is the coast guard deplorable operation group AKA DOG more competent than the US Navy Seals?
stripes.com/news/coast-guard/watch-coast-guardsman-leap-onto-moving-submarine-off-the-coast-of-south-america-1.589909

archive.is/sctAy

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/jp-morgan-chase-caught-trafficking-1-billion-in-cocaine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a makeshift Submarine?

Attached: c01889254151ee1c533058de50667b7672ed8a8415e7cb4be73648769b203490.png (1009x714, 685.18K)

Half way.

quiet possible. certainly they have a lot of experience

where have you been these past few years? of course it is.

Attached: narcosub 2.jpg (3200x1759 121.23 KB, 1006.89K)

Stop using hooktube you god damn underage nigger. BO should make this a 1-month banable offense. You didn't bother with archiving either.

Attached: BITCH.jpg (801x823, 190.86K)

ty for invidio imbed. also what's he shouting at the beginning of the vid? is that spanish?
tbh impressive interdiction.

He said "el barco" meaning boat in Spanish, so yes, the troop is spanish

Actually no, my bad. He's american who simply knew how to say "get out of the boat" in Spanish.

The coast guard is unironically the most competent branch of the American armed forces.

And unironically the only one actually defending the country.

Think about it, these fuckers literally have to have submarine pens somewhere to make this work, they have to have relatively advanced machine shops making them, they had to have at least a few engineers draw out blueprints for balancing ballast and running ducting, they have to have an entire infrastructure behind the scenes. It isn't fancy even compared to ww2 diesels, sure, but at what point do these cartels go past the point of cartels and more into the realm of 'rebelling government' or something of the sort?

Attached: tfw the truck behind yours just exploded violently and you shit your pants a little.jpg (320x580, 33.47K)

The cartels are basically local governemnts.

I think I should make a cartel of my own. We could copy the way the Japanese were running Manchuria, and work gypsies to the death.

Whoever run the cartel must be pretty ruthless and militaristic to ensure everything keep rolling.

Image source?

Nig is hanging out of a truck all proud n shiieet when an IED blows up a truck behind him and he starts crying. It's in the big WEBM thread, posted in the last 4 months IIRC.

Nah. That's the street value. The Cartel only makes a small percentage of that and have the maximum of expenditure.
Also they have a whole family of subs.
Chink smugglers are on a complete different level.

As in stealth armored submersible landing ship kind of level.

Attached: Cn_ASB_test.jpg (3000x3064 74.09 KB, 1.09M)

Attached: VVwySCSF1zd-J25Y.mp4 (352x640, 2.27M)

I think gypsies would die literally the moment they were officially put to work.

Attached: Instant loss 2koma.png (322x1155, 499.37K)

"alto tu barco", which is apparently "stop your boat" in broken Spanish. I'll believe it's broken Spanish because the only use of it on the internet before this week is also an instance of the US Coast Guard using it.

Got to wonder though, why is this guy yelling his lungs out so badly? Does the Coast Guard not have directional megaphones? Surely they have to communicate with all sorts of naval traffic by voice a lot.

It's all done with horns and whistles.

The LTTE in Sri Lanka is very much like a real country

Competent.

Srsly, I sometimes think Zig Forums is a larp board. Coastguard cockedup. That was bad tactics. They were just lucky. Them broadcasting it thinking it is tacticool shows how shit the coastguard is.

Considering they're the only ones actually defending us, no shit.

Attached: 5ad178fd25d59191a0887a1afb1ef7233c6c9091817884126eb9d92c47a3dca1.png (637x637, 357.63K)

It isn't submersible, that's as low as they can go. They aren't submarines, they're boats turned upside down and slightly customized

ALTO TU BARCO!!!!
Uncle Sam's Canoe Club keeping us safe!

all they are really doing is Price Support for Jewish operations.
dailystormer.name/jp-morgan-chase-caught-trafficking-1-billion-in-cocaine/

I've dealt with crews of freighters. I don't think the 5 crew men now being charged were the guys guilty of bringing in $BILLION dollars worth of coke.

I'm pretty sure the yelling was just pro forma.

WE'RE THE BEST
WORLDWIDE ALL STARS
ignore how we're replacing our nation with the narco smugglers
ignore how we consume tons of coke while we forbid our subjects from partaking

Attached: disbelief.PNG (176x317, 51.22K)

All the better because keeping them at one place by force will need less time, requiring less money to do so.

One is a really cool looking training exercise of forcefully stopping a car, the other is a lame real life attempt at seizing a boat which went as far as the crew allowed it.

A) Thats a regular sailor, DOG no longer exists, and even when it did it has no special talents they drew directly from the ranks.
B) Has it ever been otherwise? Its pretty understood abroad that the US national guard is better than army, air NG is better than air force, and coast guard is better than navy. If it werent for those three someone would have tried to onvade you by now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x594 521.12 KB, 65.19K)

I'm really tired of globohomo hearts and minds bullshit too, man.
I really want to live in a world where the US wasn't so jewed and was the original idea of "we don't give a fuck".

Burning cartel and immigrant boats with greek fire when?

Attached: iju.jpg (1200x844, 216.05K)

And what happens if you miss the windshield and fuck your legs up? The car suddenly accelerates or brakes and you end up under the tires? That maneuver is one of the dumbest and flashiest things with no real world value they do aside from kicking the paddle release and charging handle of AKs pointed at them.

So what happens if the coastie misses the deck or falls off? He ends up taking a swim and is picked up by one of the several RHIBs that have already cornered the semi-sub as it cannot outrun it. They also need to get on board and shove a gun in the crew's face before they open the seacocks and sink their motorized bathtub with all the evidence on board.

Attached: WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL.webm (1280x720, 4.11M)

Attached: kyuj868.jpg (286x634, 44.62K)

Really disappoints me that spics can't even make a proper sub, only coming close to what can be considered a barge.
Hell if I had the money those fuckers do I could make a proper fucking sub with parts from walmart.
Kriegsmarine when?

The sub crew can't do anything against boarders, and the Coast Guard can't stop the sub any other way without sinking it (which we aren't allowed to do under shitty peacetime ROEs).

Please kill yourself post-haste.

How expensive would a ramshackle civilian fixed wing aircraft Zig Forumsarrier be to operate and where would construction of such a vessel be considered legal enough for the would-be captain and crew not to get suicided six times in the back of the head before the ship's keel is even laid down?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (736x663, 877.22K)

They could submerge a few feet and that'll do the business. Yes the treaties let them do fuckall, that's the point. Or in fact, if they submerge at all, the only way to sink them would be to use a torpedo or mount explosives to the hull.

Friendly reminder that bullets are readily stopped by comparatively thin bodies of water, a couple of feet worth of the stuff bleeds away so much energy that it couldn't penetrate anything.

And this is why you won't have a "baste koast gaard" memetic shitstorm. Russians have ROEs as well, and they've even more restrictive than American ones. Their officers just order them to disobey or find ways around it to do their jobs, and then they take their punishment when they get back home. They willingly risk their career or prison time to kill pirates and terrorists.
I remember it's ordered by Putin not to antagonize situation in Ingushetia. Yet whenever commanders on the ground find out about a terrorists lair, they surround it, order women and children out, and fill it with bullets anyway. They actually won against like a dozen terrorist invasions, civil wars and uprisings since the 90s this way, and no one even knows about it.

Except that, despite the misleading title, it wasn't a submarine, it was a "semi-submersible". It can't actually go underwater. It's just designed to sit very low in the water.

why even live?

I'd like to try and figure out what you'd need to make your own personal sub hunter. I feel there's three big issues you need to address on the equipment standpoint, that being what design of boat you use, what weapon system you utilize to disable/destroy the narcosubs and finally what, if any, aircraft you support. I also have to determine what kind of budget we're dealing with. Is this a pair of poorfags, a half dozen or so older Streloks who've built up some savings and decide to blow it on this mission or some richfag? Either way, I'm assuming we're working with well under a million and will attempt to figure out how to do this as cheaply as possible.

The first issue we're gonna run into is that we need roughly two things out of our sub chaser, range (fuel endurance, accommodations, and general blue-water seaworthiness) and speed. Range is obvious, you aren't patrolling the Pacific coast in a 18ft aluminum fishing boat. Speed is another issue, not the least because as range goes up, speed tends to come down unless you want to spend A LOT of money. And that's the main problem, boats are fucking expensive. And once you get into steel ships, not only do the expenses skyrocket, but so does the crew skills required to operate it.

How you plan to disable the sub is an interesting question, but I suppose your two main options are explosives or kinetic weapons. Now, we all know about depth charges, but even WW2-era military depth charges needed to be extremely close to a submarine to destroy it. A group of recreational subhunters probably aren't going to dropping charges of those sizes, especially if you're attacking from the air, which essentially means you'd need a direct hit to ensure a kill. Of course, a narcosub almost certainly lacks the ruggedness of a Type VII, but any estimate of how a sub of that kind will hold up to a small explosive would be entirely guesswork on my part. The other option is to just get a rifle with decent penetration qualities and poke holes in the hull. While it's quite a bit less exciting, it's probably the more practical option.

I see a recreational subhunting mission going along the lines of the Zig Forumsarrier:
This ship here is being sold for $130,000. Ultralight aircraft are capable of taking off in extremely short distances and slow speeds, so if you tore off the railings and rebuilt the smokestack to blow out the side, I see no reason you couldn't take off and land on this thing so long as you steered into the wind. Of course, these planes tend to have short ranges and small payloads. However, it is possible to find twin seat versions that could still make the takeoff and landing requirements. In that case, you'd have your flight crew most likely be a pilot and a navigator/gunner/bombardier. Have the navigator bring a high-powered rifle or some small shaped charges. Issues with this include the fact that the ship in question has questionable blue water capabilities and is rather slow with a max speed of 11kts. Now, if we wanted a total budget version, I'd say find any boat that can carry a crew and launch kamikaze drones carrying small bombs at subs. The issue with that is you've got basically no search radius, nor any ability to strike subs more than a couple miles away.

My final thoughts are pretty much this: For civilians looking to hunt narcosubs, you're way better off just getting a cheap prop plane, installing some ferry tanks then doing air searches while your buddy rides along with a .50 cal rifle or something.

Attached: 6746993_0_270420181332_1.jpg (1280x960, 240.45K)

Fuck the spotting plane, go old school with a crowsnest.

Like every times the slavaboo french faggot comes in and defends muh Russia.

Personally, and while of course I have no proof for this, I'd wager a good deal of money that these cartels do in fact have true submersibles, and that these semi-submersibles that get caught are the cheapo versions. They obviously have the infrastructure, they can make their own boats, they can make things hydrodynamic; they have all the necessary resources and people. It would make sense that we just haven't caught one.

Attached: 1483949987542.jpg (134x180, 11.72K)

These things are some of the coolest things iv'e seen in this board.

They gave to ensure there are actual drugs on board

low ri
der trumpet solo

That would be difficult since water stops bullets quickly if you're going for a true sub, not an aquatic lowrider.
I doubt depth charges are that hard to make, in the event the sub submerges ~5 feet when they see/hear your plane shooting at them.

Also, this may be of Zig Forums's interest. There's a BAE Jet Provost for sale in CO under $80k.

What if the Cartel College of Subnautics students make horrible boats/subs their freshmen year so the cartel sends those to get captured?

Attached: 568e9ca78996b92bb743867e35d6470c2593b04fbf59cfe9ac07ff77b1d0e282.jpg (960x640, 114.49K)

I like Russia, too but holy crackers you are the biggest slavaboo faggot I have ever seen.

Attached: 1438515715856.jpg (665x694, 137.55K)

BO is in jail for popping off in that mosque tho greekbro

We've caught at least two real subs, but ironically those shitty converted speedboats are actually harder to detect. Radar can't see them because the superstructure is mostly fiberglass, active sonar can't see them because they're too small and shallow, and lately they've been modifying the engines to hide them from IR and passive sonar.

You could probably build a small Hedgehog or Mousetrap type weapon, which would massively increase your lethality. The warheads don't even need to be very sophisticated, a pound of nitrocellulose will penetrate fiberglass and aluminum just fine. This sort of setup would require a vessel probably 50 feet in length, with a bow that can survive repeated mortar/rocket launches and enough deck space on the stern to operate a spotting drone (a quadcopter would work, but I'd prefer a flying boat design for maximum endurance). Give her a big inboard to enable 15-20kn sprints (narcosubs generally aren't much faster than that) and a little 25hp trolling motor for efficient low-speed patrolling.
Basic strategy would be to troll along a known narco route while the drone circles overhead, then sprint up to the target using the main engines, fire a salvo and GTFO. If the Coast Guard shows up, it should be easy enough to dispose of the launcher (which is basically just a bunch of PVC pipes) and pose as fishermen.

Attached: Narco_submarine_seized_in_Ecuador_2010-07-02_1[1].jpg (1500x904, 1.57M)

True, for this case I was going off of the type you see in the video, envisioning aiming for the waterline and letting gradual flooding take care of the rest.
Depth charges have a few issues in the scenario I was thinking of, which was where a handful of Zig Forumsommados wanted to kill a weekend or two hunting subs. The first was legality, while I'm rather sure you could get away with loading a .50 on a "sightseeing flight", carrying a depth charge of any size is a lot more difficult. That also leads to the issue that depth charges have a rather small kill radius. In WWII it was estimated that a depth charge with a 220lb explosive charge needed to detonate within 10 feet of a sub in order to destroy it. Now, obviously a narcosub is not going to have the durability of a military, but how large are we making these depth charges? If they're anything bigger than, say, a propane tank you're probably gonna have to have a dedicated release system mounted externally, which is going to be probably illegal and costly.

I'm personally of the opinion that an aircraft will work better, but you could probably come up with a release system of some kind that would drop a "line" of those. The issue I see with the use of a boat-borne drone is that it severely limits the search ability, because you're anchored, ironically, to the boat. With an aircraft based search, you can cover a much greater amount of space.