Canada is facing a shortage of legal pot as Oct. 17 looms

The supply of legal pot in Canada will only meet 30 per cent to 60 per cent of demand after legalization, keeping the black market very much alive and stunting the government’s tax take, according to a new study.

Cannabis supply will reach about 210 tonnes, or 210,000 kilograms, in the first year after Canada legalizes marijuana this month, according to a study to be released next week by researchers at the University of Waterloo and the C.D. Howe Institute. Demand, meanwhile, will be about 610 tonnes.

“There will not be enough legal supply, especially during the first half of the year following legalization, primarily because of the slow rate of licensing producers,” Anindya Sen at the University of Waterloo and Rosalie Wyonch at Toronto-based C.D. Howe said in their report.

thegrowthop.com/commodities/agriculture/canada-is-facing-a-shortage-of-legal-weed/wcm/137cc4f5-baa1-4b72-9751-7add8616a268

Country full of drug addicts.

It's probably worse in the US. If legalizing weed can help a little bit then why not. Fewer bucks for big pharma.

What? Big Pharma will be the only ones profiteering from legal weed and they will unleash hell on anyone who tries to undercut them. So no more growing yourself or getting the sweets from the local dealer, instead only altered, mass manufactured weed for the small of price of whatever the fuck the Jews want it to be. Also enjoy your hobby drug in-between millions of mainstream addicts.

It's funny how trash like this is super important to westerners. Degenerates who only think about useless trash. You would think it super important issue with all media and people behind this trash

Not quite. I'm allergic to pot smoke. I'm going to become a prisoner in my own home thanks to Castreau.

>As long as you pay for our (((licensing)))
>And agree to our (((taxes)))

they can't stand this news

Bad news.

Have they blamed this on Global Warming yet?

Attached: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (250x250, 46.33K)

The issue is that weed is called weed for a reason. The shit grows like weeds. Big pharma doesn't care about weed for medicinal purposes either. They can lobby laws in so dudeweedlmaos who refuse to take their meds get jailed.

The real reason big pharma lobbies against weed is because most of big pharma has their hands in other industries such as petroleum and textiles where industrial hemp is a superior product and challenges their ability to produce expensive goods for the industrial sector. When will you people learn that it's the business-against-business side of things that big companies care about and whether it affects you or not is just a side thought?

Industrial Hemp is not useless trash you shitskin, and the first country to fully utilize it will be known around the world as the producer of cheap manufacturing goods for half the god damn industries outside of electronics/mining that we rely on today.

Jesus Christ. I'll stop deleting the niggers bumping threads without substance I suppose.

Big Pharma sounds like a good name for a dank strain of weed.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Nerd.

Fucking dopefiends are going to make it impossible for me to leave the house. I'm allergic to that shit.

I'm sorry you don't like me, faceless person on the internet.

rapid bump

Any updates?

Stay mad.

Attached: a9da3656b7db3afcff0ab4859ce6d5b9ae1eaa025eb8da6563b6c190c02f27ef.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

That's a crack pipe.

dude week lamo