An opportunity to learn pre-SHTF

Power outage in New York, chimpouts imminent if the problem is not fixed.
So, what can be learned and taken from riots in general? What are symptons of a chimpout before it happens? How can it be used to your advantage?

Attached: 590c1da9ebdf7de0cf9b918f728f8aefa17da677b571c69a8503472739149dfd.png (1099x753, 400.33K)

Go as far away as possible from the area. Looting usually takes place.

Don't participate in one or be caught in the middle of one.
Blacks exist
Only if you're a nigger, then you can loot with lower odds of being caught.

But what if you want to cause a chimpout?
I remember hearing about a robbery done during a hurricane, maybe do something similar. (But not necessarily illegal.)

The entire western world is so dependent on electricity.

No power, and you don't even have access to the fictional money on your cards. How do you get bread without killing someone for it?

The first answer that came to mind was "barter" but I forgot that city dwellers don't have anything of value to exchange, in terms of skills or products.

CONFEDERATE STATES 2.0 WHEN?

Attached: weekend good times.jpg (666x728, 118.96K)

I'd pay good money to watch that movie.

That got us into this mess in the first place. I can think of a better solution

Attached: 76879be574a7b7350f31231769a0357a50d166039aae09627924e4849737bb26.jpg (837x1024, 168.99K)

What got us in the mess is the fact they had children, castrate/sterilize your slave population and you won't have demographic problems down the line

Based

Go for a little walk, watch for civilian vs civilian or civ vs law enforcement standoffs and agitate them.
Those niggers cunt women you see yelling and agitating every crowd, they make good targets. Slingshot with steel balls break skulls.

Slingshots are illegal in NY.

kill yourself retarded cuckchannelier

Cut internet cables, this should disrupt EBT.

The political usefulness of a chimpout would be severally hampered if people were unable to upload videos online/charge their phones.

Waste of time. Cut off the infistucture and millions of parasites would starve to death. Slaves all get freed eventually.

Would digging tunnels underground like the vietcong be viable if you were homeless or when SHTF? Would you need more than 1 person to do it?

Attached: 04fcf769f1f768d26a776bfc3e890cfc.jpg (640x781, 63.32K)

No because if you have electricity but no internet and no EBT, all these niggers can chimpout and you can still upload and stream on 4G an shiet, or 5G cancer network

This reads like Holocaust survivor memoirs.

But 4G cell towers still need fibre in order to Internet, unless you specifically target access multiplexers close to the last mile it wouldn't fly so good lest we forget the majority of nogs, zoomers and increasingly boomers are primarily accessing the Internet through goyphones so they would at best be mildly inconvenienced assuming they don't know how to tether phone Internets to PC.
Businesses on the other hand…

What type of dirt is in Nam?

Soft soil.

My mistake I assumed the towers where independent from fibre, it's all so shit here mane.

infertile garbage

sadly the "confederate" farmers are all illegal mexican employing capitalists that would never not sell to their most loyal customers. You'd be surprised just how globohomo the south and midwest can be

Attached: Untitled (17).png (755x1018, 624.15K)

Relevant

At 4:50 in this video, they discuss how soil affects the viability of tunnels.

Who's going to pat you down for a slingshot? Who would know you had one if the arms were screwed on separately, and was disguised as something else?

iirc most companies won't ship them there is what I'm getting at.

The IRA used slings with ball bearings quite effectively incidentally. Nothing wrong with them.

Theyre still illegal in new york, bacon flag. He didnt have any point beyond that was just stating a fact.

Thats what the arabs did. They had more than twice as many slaves yet because they castrated them they had no nigger problems.

Laws are only laws if they're enforced & enforceable. How often are people getting searched for string with a small piece of cloth in New York to your knowledge? Hell, you could make one that wrapped around your arm like a faggy friendship bracelet or something.

You expect to buy the weapons you use to fight the people who sold them? You really think you could do that with no strings attached? Just make your own, and they won't know what hit them.

After that, use ball bearings or marbles. Boom. No one can stop you unless they ban Y-joint fittings and the concrete/other material you use to make them solid. What are they going to do, close down every Home Depot?

Attached: Y joint Slingshot.png (640x480, 39.44K)

I have a dream

But that's true for anything up to and including pipe bombs.