Antifa terrorist attack on ICE

Some old fuck anarchist with a history of domestic violence took a bunch of molotov cocktails and a rifle and attacks a prison holding illegal immigrants ready to be deported. His friend said she thinks it was a suicide by cop and that he hoped to kick off a civil war. Other leftist are praising him and calling him a hero and he was a member of the John Brown Gun Club, that far left commie militia

legalinsurrection.com/2019/07/attacker-on-tacoma-ice-detention-center-identified-as-anarchist-and-antifascist/

This is all because the left has excused or even encouraged antifa chimpouts.

Attached: giphy.gif (1176x1200 75.26 KB, 80.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/terror-armed-antifa-member-attempts-to-firebomb-ice-facility-in-washington-is-killed-in-confrontation-with-police
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tacoma-ice-police-shooting-washington-willem-van-spronsen-antifa-detention-centre-a9004131.html
youtube.com/watch?v=47swe9Q6cJ8
wweek.com/news/courts/2018/12/10/ice-union-files-notice-of-intent-to-sue-city-of-portland-for-this-summers-occupy-ice-protests/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
taskandpurpose.com/fbi-investigating-armed-rebellion-plot-mexico-border
washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/20/blow-trumps-immigration-agenda-federal-judge-blocks-asylum-ban-migrants-who-enter-illegally-mexico/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.831400705bf5
vox.com/2019/6/29/19927682/border-wall-judge-blocks-us-mexico-california-arizona
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/10/03/judge-blocks-trump-administration-deporting-immigrants-under-tps/1517268002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theblaze.com/news/terror-armed-antifa-member-attempts-to-firebomb-ice-facility-in-washington-is-killed-in-confrontation-with-police

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tacoma-ice-police-shooting-washington-willem-van-spronsen-antifa-detention-centre-a9004131.html

Another step closer to the inevitable shooting portion of the war. The sooner it heats up, the better.

Attached: why.jpg (288x499, 71.22K)

No good enough. Only solid kills of high value are worth it.

The fire rises

There was also that retarded tranny antifa guy who brought a gun to an elementry school and pulled it on cops after being arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=47swe9Q6cJ8

Theres also the fact that there are mayors and governors across the country who are siding with this shit too to secure their base of illegal immigrant supporters. Its going to be interesting watching them when the Feds bring the hammer of god down on all of them.

Won't be too long now. Just remember not to wear red or black bandannas, fags wearing those will be shot on sight in minecraft.

Attached: 1456186322906.jpg (247x255, 11.17K)

MIGA
KEK

They arent, ICE are feds, their support group is locally elected dems like the mayor of portland or chicago ect. who routinely speak out against ICE. Learn US politics retard

Goddamnit I need to get the last few parts for my AR ASAP.

Too bad he's dead, otherwise they could've tried to stage a prison breakout and much more antifa terrorists would've died.

Blood for the blood god.

FEDs are dem controlled because during the cold war republicans were focused on electing presidents, while dems got soviet funding to control congress and house for three generations. This let them control all federal and local bureocratic agencies and they won't lose that control until they die of old age, which could be another generation.
Republicans are finally striking back but that's new, they're just getting started because of Obama fucking them in the ass so smoothly that they finally realized letting the dems have both houses AND the presidency is a dumb idea.

ICE was exempt from this infection simply because its political suicide for a Dem to be associated with the organization, which kept it relatively clean. There are still a few kike infiltrators even there though.

You learn US politics, faggot.

This is just made up bullshit though. ICE is a federal agency. Democrats and antifa hate ICE because they are dedicated to deporting illegal immigrants. This is why the antifag launched an attack on a facility holding illegal immigrants due to be deported, why antifa took down the US flag and raised the Mexican flag at an ICE facility in Colorado, and why last year antifa and other leftist occupied the ICE facility in Portland in order to shut it down and the Democratic mayor said he supported them, hated ICE and refused to send in the Portland Police to clear out occupy ICE after they asked for assistance. He told them he wont get involved and said if they want help, they need to contact Federal police to help them since they are a federal agency, which they did.
wweek.com/news/courts/2018/12/10/ice-union-files-notice-of-intent-to-sue-city-of-portland-for-this-summers-occupy-ice-protests/

Now with the ICE raids on illegal immigrants today, other local democratic politicans who want open borders are working to block and counteract them to make sure no illegals are deported.

Stop posting retarded fat boomer memes you dumb leaf

So he died as he lived - like a fucking retard.

What the fuck are you basing this on? Did you look at the history of the majorities in the house? Or in the senate? Did you look at history of appointments of a few major agencies like FDA or FBI at random just to see if you could disprove what I said? Because I fucking looked through that John, and while my conclusions are doubtless biased, they're at least based on something. All you did is run your faggot mouth with your faggot cockpillows flapping at me.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

You're not even on topic anymore. You're just ranting like a typical retarded fat old boomer who has no idea whats going on.

ICE is a federal agency. Democrats and Antifa hate this federal agency and have worked to stop them, going so far as to not comply and allow far left mobs to attack them and refusing to send local police to help them.

Have you ever fucked a man in the rib hole john? It's when you stab a guy between the ribs, lever the ribs open by turning the blade sideways, and then fuck the hole. The lungs actually collapse when you stab them, and that creates amazing suction. I'm going to do that to you john. Not because I hate you, because I don't. I don't hate you. I'm just trying to prove to you that ICE isn't right wing because it's fucking federal, it's right wing for completely different reasons which you seem unable to grasp with your tiny brain. So I'm going to prove it to you by rib fucking you.

You lost the argument and know it. ICE is a federal agency, and antifa and locally elected dems are fighting against them.

The Department of Homeland Security, another Federal agency, is the one who first put sights on antifa

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html

Im so sorry your retarded 90s boomer milita fantasies are long gone, but time to deal with the reality of the situation dude.

Also, the FBI are investigating a plot by Antifa to work with Mexican drug cartells to stage attacks on the US border

taskandpurpose.com/fbi-investigating-armed-rebellion-plot-mexico-border

The FBI, the DHS, and ICE. Thats three of the alphabet agencies that are fighting against antifa. Which federal agency is working with them?

Attached: boomer_manifesto_3.jpg (675x900 112.55 KB, 103.03K)

.t Boomer.

>dance dance revolutionary (((emma goldman)))

Attached: 1469570013167.jpg (344x382, 82.91K)

Typical disjointed rambling of a left wing liberal. Nothing coherent, not a solid piece or a solid thought, just random blurbs and statements of passion and emotion. There is no working towards a solid idea, or a sense of achieving universal understanding, only passionate and emotional outbursts in a row. No matter how many times they scream "TWO" and "PLUS" and "FOUR" they will never be able tot put together those things to make six, nor ever understand any of it.

Its what makes them useful idiots.

This is the shittiest "manifesto" to date. And I will never take an opticsfag seriously.

So he managed to write a manifesto, yet he still couldn't figure out why he did what he did? The closest he comes to a rationalization is "but muh freedumbs tho :("

He didn't capitalize anything. I guess he really did hate capitalism that much.

truer words were never spoken.
I know his boomer brain is probably starting to be addled by dementia, but he could at least keep a two-page manifesto straight.
The entire thing reads like a punk kid's myspace profile.

Attached: 28D2C746-B63F-4365-836A-29A528E79574.jpeg (620x375, 165.5K)

You fucker.

Attached: 109593029834.png (2480x1748, 1.4M)

Attached: absolute.jpg (640x640, 39.11K)

He was a 69 year old crust punk loser with a history of domestic violence and his son was recently taken away from him. He was just a depressed drug addict who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory and paint it in some vague political goal

He managed to surpass the faggot who read too much jewish press for Polish goyim and handed out literal flyers with his manifesto before setting himself on fire - also a boomer

Attached: 4aebdf1240ea8f0d72437ec678d569d5e7cebf7745a1d03b16bb86b8a5a50641.jpg (412x400, 103.39K)

Is that Jaws?

Attached: 1465531406269-2.png (271x297, 126K)

what did he mean by this?

You'd think the old fuck could at least take the effort to write his own parte, but it reads like something from a retarded redditor. At least the only casualty was a car, glad the faggot is dead

Attached: 2016-10-23_01-54-40.png (370x388, 300.35K)

It’s from No Country for Old Men. Very kino

Well, he died knowing nothing about gun laws.

Knowing how the left tend to be felons, he probably couldn't legally purchase a gun anyway.

Attached: pece.gif (600x600, 89.43K)

it gets better, he was also a tranny and there are a bunch of leftist furfags on twitter complaining about the press dead naming him instead of calling him Emma (Im not joking btw)

Thoughts?

Attached: 34434343.png (1075x350, 866.58K)

I've been thinking recently that if I started working my eyesight regularly I might get to the point I don't ever need to make the move to glasses. Other than that, I was thinking that being a poorfag, I should get a cheap large caliber old russian rifle as a my first gun.

It must be some training exercise, it can't be real.

Big talk from a syrup nigger who can't own a handgun with a barrel under 4.20"/10.668CM for those who haven't been to the moon.

These people don't even know what they want nor an effective means. Be that in 70s Germany with the RAF or now. Just pure virtue signalling, he could have done way more things with that gear that would actually help out his "cause"

Nothing, stop looking for logic in lunacy.

Attached: oh my.jpg (426x765, 134.27K)

pls be real. Did they have one of their many fluff piece interviews where some faggot claimed to be a fucking green beret?

Oh Strelok…

Attached: 1437381352801.png (257x234, 60.55K)

You need more Germans for that, mutt?

redundant

You do realize German is the most prevalent ethnic background of white Americans, right Hans?
Unlike Germany itself which is now Turkish soil.

t.45%
Mean while most of Europe hangs at 85-87% pure native with 10% Euro migrants and the rest shitskins.

Attached: 7ce6cd8f476ea609c7f36d1c14dd04c56385070c1ccb0dd9836708f28a0d5011.jpeg (1944x1092 224.17 KB, 1.88M)

You crack me up Hans.

Attached: 7A8273CC-B35C-4082-A048-9719ECC3E920.jpeg (634x977 44.8 KB, 171.36K)

Still nowhere near 80% pure, mutt.
Beside, we have actual racial classification. And being "European" or German certainly doesnt include north africans or arabs, mutt.
But hey, keep LARPing as Germans despite not speaking a single word, not being able to trace which ship's toilet your ancestors crawled out of when we chased subhumans away, and likely to call yourself Italian/Irish/feathernigger tomorrow.

Attached: bfc8274f2000085cc7af235b69bb8a6294c8d5004b7fb9819a94abffa12baa1c.jpg (359x1024, 107.83K)

Attached: BF6A88B6-2571-4FEF-AACC-48347658C2A8.jpeg (1024x576, 116.51K)

t.45% "huwhite", arab and na nigger heritage included

Attached: c3014bd556e49287bcb9ec3dcd5b50528af80f82e3a2f646410b12af58c54c9c.jpg (1296x728, 510.28K)

So how many off topic muttposts are going to be spammed before another thread with the same picture of anime girl jumping onto spikes saying "Zig Forums is fucked boohoohoo" appears?

This is just sperkikemutt's way of saying that he loves you and he's happy to say that he'll get to embrace true diversity just like us.

Attached: 408499CA-88D8-4F8C-AA2A-1E450116731F.jpeg (740x618, 169.18K)

Greek BO lets this faggot and faggots whining about 'boomers' post, but deletes everything by random normal users. I guess that's what you get when you deal with (((Meds))).

Surely not a muttwannabe reject. The same kind we shipped over there along with the septic tanks.
Too bad we cant do it that often anymore.

What didn't spergmuttkike like about this thread that he has to samefag it to death?

It's 11am in Greece right now grandpa

Might as well oil up this dumpsterfire of a thread.

gyronigger do the ONE thing you're good for and purge the spamming faggot

Hope this happens more and more.

Accelerate, tbh.

the US hates soldiers, america and White people, but loves using beaners to replace us. it shouldnt be too hard to understand how much the feds hate america.

i can get you a really solid deal on the brooklyn bridge. hmu

Attached: alright.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

"hurr durr im a GRIDs boomer that dont give a fuck about starving White children, the Pac NW's drug addict population, homeless veterans, any of the myriad atrocities the gubbment attacks Americans with, but by gub, im gonna fuckin die for these beaners*
that hate White people, Americans and especially White Americans

talk about an absolute wasted life. this old fart never once learned to discern what was actually happening in his world. fucking pathetic. someone post his grave so we can spit on it.

Attached: joker glad youre dead.jpg (1280x843, 134.3K)

you mean the same feds that keep the border open and arrest militias for detaining invaders? trust the plan more faggot. maybe israel will get a better wall in 2020.

Attached: brainlet retard.png (919x821, 339.94K)

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/20/blow-trumps-immigration-agenda-federal-judge-blocks-asylum-ban-migrants-who-enter-illegally-mexico/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.831400705bf5
vox.com/2019/6/29/19927682/border-wall-judge-blocks-us-mexico-california-arizona
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/10/03/judge-blocks-trump-administration-deporting-immigrants-under-tps/1517268002/

but but but the feds are gunna drop the hammer of GOD!!!!11

White people that have faith in the feds are worse than actual jews. kill yourself faggot

The fact that you even support this argument on Zig Forums of all places shows what a small heda boomer individual you are.

They've totally been to the moon, 7 times, and it was enough, that's why they haven't gone ever again in almost 50 years
(^:

Attached: navy_seal.mp4 (1280x720, 1.6M)

Why would antifa latch on to that boomer? Old generation anarchists are completely different than college marxists.

Going under 56% is causing animalistic instincts to come out, it's not so odd that they're digging burrows.

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 82.59K)

They're still federal judges. So they can be called feds, they also do wield a good bit of power

JFL at left twitter and chapotards lionizing this retarded cuck

Attached: chapotards lionizing impotent boomer faggot.png (1149x739, 87.71K)

Actually, assuming is right, you're right as domestic violence will stop you from getting a gun.

Oh fuck Carlos fuck off

It can't be Carlos because the boomer failed to free him

Don't be stupid, leaf although I'm sure that is difficult for a leaf like yourself just get a shotfun or some other budget modern rifle. The days of cheap nuggets are OVER.

All my posts in this thread were deleted because I replied to German muttspammer

I think you're thinking about the Arizona sector, but they're one in the same.

Let that be a lesson to you.

Attached: 9f0687a73d1df57de0f4132901e92392fa738efc9e70cba9255e13ace96e21c2.jpg (604x453, 46.58K)

Yep. ChapoTrapHouse had a thread up about using "her" pronouns as well.

That generation can not die fast enough.

Attached: 13b3af2da5f237ea5dda21ea99fe18185b3ad84d06da3f7b0975453ea6a91909.png (1200x901, 1.06M)

Bill didn't approve of the use of MS Word, bad press for his O365, so we had to use notepad. We sincerely apologize for any typos.

Attached: 10e9dca0798153b8b9d5ec9321678ff959ba90c02192f919d8f200095886a4c8.jpg (1024x768, 133.15K)

A complete lack of effort in writing and execution. Not that I expect a leftist imp to write on par with the unabomber, but writing your final words as if you were Chris Chan is embarrasing.

You think he reached transcendence before his heart stopped?

Mr. Tarrant did way better than him.

Piano guy did better and we still roast him.

Of course chapotards would lionize the guy, they practically worship a heroin addicted jew who went to Syria to fight with commie kurds.

Fixed that for you friend.

Attached: 1430106298643.jpg (284x276, 20.07K)