<*knocks on door*

Attached: Jehovahs-Witnesses-at-the-door-777x430.jpg (777x430, 52.26K)

Oh, our family friend did this once. Invite them in and start reading from your own KJV loudly, and male sure to block the door so they feel your full wrath. Guaranteed to scare them off.

Conduct them off the premesis.

Douse them in Holy Water with a super soaker

"No, come on in, let's start with John 1"

Attached: 1532061197542.gif (467x398, 70.24K)

If you go straight for John 1, it's a surefire way to have them ignore you. They're trained to answer it, so they expect it.
A far better method would be to have them read Psalm 102 then Hebrews 1.

Attached: b0ad58803a66cbbe6f73df261125cc9287714f2545a862cf415665e8f5888d74.webm (352x240, 6.27M)

Attached: 90360d9c7b21cf4181897cd620835299bc7d5ad4c32420b9f7ef0f9201f38b3d.jpg (640x480, 33.6K)

Attached: Confused dogger.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

Just open BibleHub with interlinear Greek to show them that John gave no winnie the pooh about grammar.

Explain this method to me, please. I wish to crush the JWs. Any other verses you would recommend that would catch them off guard?

Simply call Putin and tell him to send the russian police.
Next question?

Attached: index.jpg (290x174, 5.31K)

Show them the cross. Watch them melt.

Attached: 3151f6c9f7307847bfa5ed27decadb14--catholic-memes-anthony-hopkins.jpg (736x527, 87.83K)

Invoke Smyrnaeans 8, then when they start memeing how it's not in the Bible, give a short history on the development of biblical canon.

*takes monster can*
*Tsk*
*glurp* *glurp*
Do you youngsters have actual Bible instead of retarded and inaccurate translation loathed by
every single professional in the field?

Attached: 1532590893005.png (380x349, 70.32K)

This thread is especially dear to me because i have a much beloved uncle who belongs to the Jehovah's Witness religion. I never thought much of it when I was an atheistic degenerate but now that I have accepted Christ, I have learned more about his religion (I refuse to call it a sect - it is not Christianity) and it just saddens my heart. Stuff like

makes my mouth drop. I've heard/read it all before but I hate being reminded that is the kind of stuff my uncle believes. I pray for him, but that's all I really know to do. I don't bring it up in conversation, we don't speak about religion. I'm not the most eloquent of persons, I doubt I could evangelize to him successfully. He converted my aunt (who is my actual kin in this situation) from Catholicism when they were young and eloped. I don't think she was very much into her faith anyway, and mostly converted for him.

I'm starting to ramble, but does anyone have any advice for me? Like I said, I love my uncle very much. he's a great guy… but he's the worst form of heretic.

What's so bad about JWs?

never quite understood besides not celebrating birthdays or christmas

feels bad man
if you can talk with your uncle, Church Fathers and John 1 are your best bets. Remind him his church has no way of knowing it is right due to not having any authority granted by God during the Bible. I'll be praying for your uncle!

They deny Christ's divinity, and deny the Trinity.

Every politician is some form of christian. Money hungry, two-faced, serial killers. They destroy peoples lives in the name of the state, hiding behind their fictitious name to shame us, God.

They deny divinity of Jesus, that he was fully God and Fully Man.
Every religion or sect saying this belongs in massive garbage can as a massive insult for bot God and Mankind.

My family usually hides and stay quiet when JW show up.

Abloobloobloo.

In the little we have discussed about it, he says that man's traditions have become too much of a focus in Christianity, rather than those traditions started by God (but if Christ wasn't God then how did God start these traditions?). It didn't go much further than that but like I said, this troubles me greatly. My mother is not a Christian and my father has fallen away from the Church, but at least they are acquainted with the Truth and their future reconciliation with Christ seems easier than convincing my uncle of the erroneousness of his religion.

They don't actually believe this right? I mean what's the point of trying to spread the word when there's only ever going to be 144k people who are saved?

They've messed up their own doctrine so much it doesn't even internally hold together. It has many of the problems of Mormonism without the prophets who can sweep the issues under the rug.

Pray the Rosary at them.

This
And Psalm 45

144k will reign in heaven with God, everyone else saved will reign on Earth in God's kingdom here. Their beliefs got really weird.

Everyone gets saved in the end… unless your one of the asshats who still refuses our Lord Jesus Christ after already being in hell. the 144,000 are the faithful who get taken into heaven before SHTF. They all come back during the final battle and go to battle against the forces of Satan along with the remaining faithful on Earth.

Their "Bible" is literally purposely mistranslated; just know the original greek text for a few passages mentioning the divinity of Christ, explain it to them and you'll scare them away…I speak from experience.

If you know the greek, their mental gymnastics will be futile.