Another Geo-engineered Monster Hurricane To Devistate Florida, As FEMA Granted More Money

Another Geo-engineered Monster Hurricane To Devistate Florida, As FEMA Granted More Money For Mass Murder

As residents of the Florida panhandle and big bend scrambled to flee their homes, Hurricane Michael strengthened to a Category 4 Hurricane over night putting it on track to rival the strongest storms to ever make landfall in that part of the country. As one meteorologist pointed out, if Michael doesn't weaken before making landfall late Wednesday, it would surpass Hurricane Eloise, which wrecked the panhandle in 1975, and the Pensacola Hurricane of 1882 for strongest winds ever recorded for a landfall in the panhandle. If the storm's 140 mph+ wind speeds are maintained, Michael could be the strongest storm to hit the area since the dawn of record-keeping in 1851.

While Florida residents are somewhat accustomed to record-breaking storms, according to the Weather Channel, "no long-time residents of this area will have seen a hurricane this strong before." Stores in the region have started rationing supplies like water and generators as residents have scrambled to stock up while state of emergencies have been issued in Florida and Alabama. The National Weather Service described the storm as "extremely dangerous."

Hurricane warnings are in effect for the Florida Gulf Coast from the Alabama-Florida border to Suwanee River, Fla. This includes Pensacola, Panama City, Destin and Tallahassee. Warnings also extend inland to southwestern Georgia, including Albany. Hurricane Warnings are issued a day-and-a-half before the anticipated arrival of tropical storm force winds. Nearly 4 million people live in these areas, while another 8.5 million live in areas facing tropical storm warnings.

Emergency officials in Bay County, Florida - where Michael is expected to make landfall - said they are already witnessing deteriorating conditions due to the storm.

Amid warnings for residents to "get out" while they still could, Florida Gov. Rick Scott described Michael as a "monstrous storm"…

Scott also extended a state of emergency to 35 counties and activated 2,500 National Guardsmen. Georgia and Alabama have also declared states of emergency.

"Hurricane Michael is forecast to be the most destructive storm to hit the Florida Panhandle in decades," Scott said. "You cannot hide from storm surge, so get out if an evacuation is ordered," per CNN.

archive.fo/WrHmm
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-10/extremely-dangerous-hurricane-michael-strengthens-cat-4-southeast-braces-record

Attached: Hurricane Michael is Geo-Engineered (FEMA LAND CONQUEST).mp4 (640x360, 11.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk&list=RDacnqkxnYiMw&index=6
stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EBMveetMOGE
youtube.com/watch?v=qFSA8-pxrqc
space.com/42085-mysterious-fast-radio-bursts-new-discoveries.html
twitter.com/hashtag/LESM?src=hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a feeling this is all about profits and control. They'll keep on geo-engineering all these disasters that cripple all these coastal areas, so that they have the need to re-build everything $$$. It also gives the government the PERFECT EXCUSE AND COVER to round up those they don't like, and secretly kill. Or at minimum, disarm. So what we are seeing is a "purge" of older America and these treasonous pigs (I'm referring to those who caused this disaster, btw, not cops) can reshape America how (((THEY))) see fit. And mark my words: all the new homes that will be built will have 5G and spy devices all wired up with huge glass doors so you can't fortify those new homes easily like the old ones!

Since I live in a small town fortunately not near the coastal regions I'm considering doing some major construction work (secretly that is) to expand my basement and make it into a large underground bomb shelter so I can re-locate most of my assets and move underground. I'm going to be living underground in the near future to avoid the 5G kill grid, I'll have it all properly faraday caged, and my basement door will be further fortified too. I'm thinking of re-doing the basement door jamb completely and replacing the pine wood and 2x4s with a 6x4 and re-enforcing the whole thing with galvanized steel (making it blast proof once all the deadbolts and katy bars are in place).

Be sure to adhere to the FEMA ALERTS!

Not a hurricane but rather a haarpacane.

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 42.68K)

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to the "shelters" …. get out of the area and consider never coming back and moving outside the coastal regions. Again: THEY WILL KEEP ON DOING THIS. This is a goal to re-transform the coast to their leftist desires!

FEMA is ready to assist with 1 size fits all [entire families too] Tupperware.

Attached: (2).jpg (540x510, 68.33K)

Not by chance they put Haarp south of Florida people.

The new basement door I'm going to replace the old one with will be all wood (not a hollow door) with steel plating on each side. The deadbolts will be re-enforced with extra lock plating (you can find this stuff in most hardware stores today).

And stay away from country music festivals too. lol
[VEGAS]

I think FEMA divided up the US into 10 FEMA zones or "FEMA regions", they all have this well planned out. The goal is to create disaster after disaster after disaster and re-tranform America into something like the USSR only high-tech.

Absolutely. Do not go to popular festivals or activities, ripe areas for false flags.

Don't be herded like [SHEEP].

Attached: (4).jpg (1600x1067, 481.34K)

And if a FEMA team ever tries to grab your guns shoot at them and get out of dodge. Its better to live your last days as a freedom-hawking rebel outlaw than detained cattle off to the slaughter!

Every time I post this stuff they come to my house and drive back and forth out front stopping to make a point so you know this shit is real.
Think they don't know who posters are? WRONG!

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk&list=RDacnqkxnYiMw&index=6

You seriously need to learn some OPSEC, here: >>>/prepare/22

Just read it, and look at it for a while. Have questions? Just ask.

It's just a hurricane, m8. Florida has been getting pounded by them for as long as it existed. If you don't like it, move somewhere else. Or build better houses, like concrete domes for example. Those work good against tornadoes too.

Thank you very much but once on the list always on the list. It's too late bro.

So happy to know I am not alone.
Thanks!

Good idea. I like the home I live in now (because a lot of it i did DIY-reenforcment already) but I've always considered building my own home someday. Unfortunately that may be out of the question now that I am getting older, BUT if I did I would re-enforce the whole foundation with concrete and steel, and instead of using 2x4s as studs for the walls I would make my walls THICKER by using 6x4s for all the studs, and in between the walls? Gavel! Why gravel? Bulletproofing!

And instead of using cheap dry wall as cover, I'd get thick plywood, paint it white, and put that to use. In between the studs would be bags of gravel to prevent bullets from piercing through the walls during a potential standoff!

I really actually thought I'd be labeled a "paranoid kook" right off the bat as usual. Surprised to see instead that someone actually agrees with me.

Some of the finest rednecks this country has are in northern Florida, my brothers & sisters. My prayers are with you all.

Because it is my life for over 10 years. I'm very pleased that others are awakening to what the real deal is.Very pleased!

Yah, this is likely another reason they are getting hit by HAARP scalar weaponry and cloud seeding chemicals, they want to get rid of that good 'ol fashion Americana. The control freaks in power HATE Americana, they hate it with passion. These are not our friends, we might as well call "our" government foreign enemies at this point.

Surrounded is the best position a Patriot can be in.
Remember that.

I should start digging up older Dave Hodges interviews about these Agenda 21 / weather warfare issues. Oh my God, this guy was hittting the nail on the head years ago! I remember staying up till 3AM in the morning listening to his radio show. It was amazing what Dave and his guests predicted would happen, it is all happening NOW.

They unlawfully declared us enemies of the state over 100 years ago. Because they couldn't manage us under the original Constitution. So they declared war on us.
Know your history or your bound to keep reliving it over and over again.

Likely during the time the Federal Reserve system was put into place, right?

Hurricanes are geo-engineered by the Jews.

This.

Is this the first sign of the Blue Wave disasterpiece?

news bump

A

anti-slide

THIS.

I believe it was with the ACT of 1871.

Bill Cooper told us all about all of this years ago. Here's the book if you want to know where this all goes.

stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf

And by the way they sent some kids to play loud music down the street from his house to bother him so he would call police and he did. They gunned Bill down in his front yard where his body laid till the next day.

Attached: d5cab00252cd9caad0aeeb459a7d92cef9329f208d8b5b920fa5e26dfd0135dc.png (612x415, 343.6K)

Articles of incorporation for the United States of America because it is not a government but rather a corporation just like Sears.
History can be a motherfucker.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-3 articles-of-incorporation-of-u-s-corp-company pdf.png (1014x1018, 373.98K)

Act of 1871 [for dummies version].

youtube.com/watch?v=EBMveetMOGE

I wish Aryans were smart enough to make an engineered flood happen in Israel.

Oh well :^)

Keep paying taxes goy so we can protect you from these HARP Ops..I mean hurricanes, and habituate..I mean shelter you within the safe haven of our death…I mean Fema camps.

Side note: someone should make a mix with that sign interpreter.. he's literally the only one in the vid who knows "how bad things really are"

ultra freakin news

In Colorado they bring their FF's to your house if they don't like you. Has been this way for at least 10 years.

Listen everyone! We need to get smart like liberals right now and ban hurricanes. That way they'll never happen.

Ultra freaking [history].
Can't wait for them to run the space alien threat on us.
This shit is classic!
Oh and by the way go ahead and vote republican but nothing will change because they're all deceiving you out of your [everything].
Chip inbound trust Trump it won't hurt [much].
Kushner keeps the chip in his back pocket ready at all times. Now you know why he is smiling all the way from 666 5th ave. NY, New York.

did you write all the spraypaints in left 4 dead?

I can tell Trump is being used as another ZOG stooge, think about it: why has Trump not demanded the end to chemtrails yet? Don't even insult my intelligence claiming "he doesn't know" either, bullshit. He knows about geo-engineering! Why isn't he stopping this shit? That should be NUMBER 1 on the to-do list at this point. They are killing people!!!

Because depopulation is the plan regardless of who we vote in. It's a matter of which flavor of Satan do you like best.

Welcome to the Holocaust.

Johnny Cash will probably be flying the alien space ship like he says in this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFSA8-pxrqc

Nothing surprises me anymore!

Cheech & Chong would be much more entertaining though. Perhaps we can request this of Trump.

Good luck.
I already spent months e mailing him about this demanding he be on our side but all I got was cops swarming my house 24/7.
The spray was so heavy that it at the time was creating a massive fog from the clouds to the ground. It's not that bad now.

Attached: ch.jpg (300x174, 13.57K)

Theyyy're here!

space.com/42085-mysterious-fast-radio-bursts-new-discoveries.html

And Marco Rubio is probably one of them.

I am convinced the white people of Florida are the heirs of the Atlantis. Year after year they get hit by these giant fucking storms and they always just shrug it off. One of these days Florida will sink and it'll be a place of myth, where the Floridians still swim under the waters and smoke sea weed and get killed by old mermen who shouldnt be allowed to sail their mercars.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (636x476, 355.62K)

Look what happens when they see Christians.

twitter.com/hashtag/LESM?src=hash

How long does the water take to roll back into the ocean and/or evaporate? Or is there a way they dispose of it? Or does it stay flooded for many years?

I'd really like to know this for real, never lived around the coastal regions.