IMF Says America's Wealth Will Be Looted In Near Future, Another Depression Will Follow

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/elYwR
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

As part of the IMF's latest global economic forecast, which for the first time since 2016 saw the D.C.-based organization cut its global growth forecasts, the IMF warned that a severe recession would slash US public wealth by about $5 trillion, causing vastly more damage to Washington's finances than just an increase in debt and deficits.

At the same time, governments around the world, many of which face similar dangers, do not clearly publicize their overall net worths, the International Monetary Fund said in its new report, noting that "Few governments know how much they own" or how they use those assets for the public’s well-being, the IMF explained.

This creates a potential blind spot for policymakers who could use this knowledge to head off economic risks; Knowing what a government owns and how they can put their assets to better use matters because they can earn about 3% of GDP more in revenues each year and reduce risks, all at once according to France24. That’s as much revenue as governments make from corporate income tax receipts in advanced economies. Governments can put this money toward better schools, hospitals, or other priority spending.

Public assets consist of public infrastructure such as roads, bridges, and sewer pipes, as well as the money governments have in the bank, their financial investments, and payments owed to them by individuals and businesses. According to the IMF, "natural resource reserves in the ground are also part of assets, something that is particularly important for natural resource-rich countries. But assets also include state-owned enterprises such as public banks and, in many countries, utilities such as public electricity and water companies."

Meanwhile, total liabilities are much larger than debt alone. They come to about 198% of GDP, less than half of which is general government public debt. Pension obligations to civil servants are a large part of the remainder, yet few countries record them as such.

Another part is debt owed by public corporations. Most standard measures of general government debt do not include this, meaning that significant amounts of public debt are classified as private debt.

The global crisis lender, which in Indonesia this week is staging its annual meetings with the World Bank, cut its outlook for global GDP on Monday by two tenths to 3.7% through next year. The fund pointed to rising trade tensions as a cause for worry and also predicted slower growth in the United States next year and beyond.

Economists now say the chances of a recession in the United States are growing due to several factors, including trade tensions and mounting interest rates.

Beyond tax revenues and sovereign debts, a government's balance sheet contains a range of other assets and liabilities, such as the state enterprises, land and natural resources it owns as well as the money it has to pay to fund public-sector employee pensions. The difference between the two sides of the ledger is a country's net worth.

"The scars from the global financial crisis are still evident on public wealth a decade later," the report said, adding that the net worth of 17 advanced economies together was now $11 trillion lower than it had been prior to the crisis.

archive.fo/8lPN7
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-10/severe-us-recession-would-slash-public-wealth-5-trillion-imf

Attached: IMF Says America's Wealth Will Be Looted In Near Future, Another Depression Will Follow.jpg (620x442, 33.33K)

All this will take is just one "blue wave" and its not really out of the realm of possibility.

Be fun watching the last empire collapse

Are you saying stable geniuses are incapable of fucking it up?

It's coming one way or another.

Attached: cookie.png (600x655, 412.16K)

> implying the IMF doesn't exist solely to mop up after manufactured cisises, in order to suck all nation's wealth into the hands of the (((few)))

Attached: 10yrtreasury.PNG (761x273, 31.3K)

The EU is an Empire too.

found an optimist

True. If the US and EU both collapse, it will be Russia and China that become Empires next. Empires are as old as human history, like greed you can't get rid of it either.

And China.

China is currently the worlds oldest empire.
And by China I mean the Republic of China not the peoples Republic of China.

>Russia will become an empire again
Feels great man

Why not Union?

Attached: harold.png (1200x1485, 2.35M)

Then again I guess some people consider humanity's destruction a good thing, so maybe that's an example of optimism from a certain point of view.

Because that's what it is right now

Trump was right to call the fed to keep easy money flowing - all in vain unfortunately. At a time when so many men are out of the workforce and wages stagnant, interest rate hikes are sure to stymie growth. The fed should not be (((independent))) but should be controlled politically.

The (((Federal Reserve))) controls interest rate. (((Central banks))) said they can prevent financial disasters. Yet again, with jews you lose. It's an engineered crisis to steal from everyone and put it all in the pockets of kikes. Never trust jews. Jews gonna jew.

THIS.

Federal reserve is a private company anyway. Switching to IMF would be like changing the name of your failure of a company once it goes belly up from mismanagement to cash in on that sweet bailout money.

Nope. It wanted to be one but it won’t ever be more then a dream

Russia is the dead remnant of an empire it’s not going to be doing anything but suffering from a final collapse

This is exactly why not to trust the system and get physically preppared, have the essentials you need ready for any crisis to come your way, and be armed and ready to defend yourself and family!

Who looted America's wealth the first depression again?
Oh right, jewish bankers.

you might have to set a proper interest rate instead of one that holds up your china style inflated economy

Our economy is all debt now, there is more debt than actual produced goods or GDP. The US Treasury Bonds are fraudulent IOUs our governments never ever intend to pay back off. Of if they do, they intend to pay it off at OUR expense! Maybe so. Get prepared, the kikes are basically bragging they are about to rape us even more, so don't trust their system anymore. Abandon it.

I trust cash, physical assets & basic essentials, guns/ammo, property ownership, silver/gold and skills.

Thats ALL I trust. I do not trust banks. I do not trust institutions. I do not trust other people with anything I own. This is how you avoid being raped up the ass. 101 rape dodger.

legit news

such freakin' actual rational legit

not the people's front of judea?

Are you going to get the mark of the beast chip?

Attached: (4).jpg (600x344, 80.78K)

Attached: 499632560.jpg (1280x720, 54.31K)

You got the globalist banking system last civil war and this time the chip.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it over and over!

Open the gold mines and bring the gold standard back Trump or were all fucked.

REAL

Russia also had an economic collapse, you naïve goy :^)
My body is ready for Caesar

Our economy is all debt now, there is more debt than actual produced goods or GDP. The US Treasury Bonds are fraudulent IOUs our governments never ever intend to pay back off. Of if they do, they intend to pay it off at OUR expense! Maybe so. Get prepared, the kikes are basically bragging they are about to rape us even more, so don't trust their system anymore. Abandon it.

I trust cash, physical assets & basic essentials, guns/ammo, property ownership, silver/gold and skills.

Thats ALL I trust. I do not trust banks. I do not trust institutions. I do not trust other people with anything I own. This is how you avoid being raped up the ass. 101 rape dodger.

TRUE NEWS

bumping real true legits

Theyre jews like inuits are jews. Not connected, you can larp as an egyptian king and youll be closer

actual news

ise gots a plan
me & da fam is stokpilin wepons and we gonna wate out sid da preppers house & get dem wen dey cums out.

we gonna get der suplies and kill men but rape women and childs and use sum for meet

i no war u liv kilcen

Attached: fr.png (1597x803, 753.57K)

(((America's wealth will be looted but it totally won't be us!)))
t. IMF

Trump supporters cheer!

The Republic of China is the official name for the island nation of Taiwan. It's called that because it's the last stronghold of the anti-communist Chinese government that got ousted from the Mainland by the Reds.

Attached: Taiwan ROC.png (2000x1333, 34.79K)

Attached: idiqw.jpg (962x642, 109K)

Attached: Miller Kushner.jpeg (1024x683, 111.67K)

Attached: mnuchin-linton.jpeg (4000x2667, 1.36M)

Trump has done more to boost our economy in 2 years than the last 4 presidents combined.

It will be hard. The Rothschilds are dug into our institutions like ticks. But then, nothing worth doing was ever easy.

Yup I said it once and I'll say it again. Trump's our fucking Regan and he's gonna put America back on track. Fuck Iran, fuck China, and fuck the democrats!
#MAGA
#TRUSTTHEPLAN

Do NOT compare Trump to Reagan, it would be an insult to Trump. Just so you know here's a copypasta about that:

"Reagan was overrated and I'm saying that as a conservative myself. Here is a few facts to chew on: because of Reagan's inaction to do anything like slapping tariffs on foreign goods, he allowed outsourcing to take place in the 80s. It was also Reagan who started to lax border control laws. This over the years created a ripple effect which is now out of control. So Reagan as a republican was nothing more than another do-nothing cuckservative in my opinion. At least Trump has balls and gusto to get shit done no matter how bad the PR is, Reagan cucked out like a wimp."

he hasn't called out any major corruption or even really fired anyone. He's pretty nutless as far as I can see.

Here's an example of actually having balls: calling a press conference within the first week of being elected and explaining that Sandy Hook was a staged event. Trump doesn't do that though because his balls are in a jar owned by someone else.

real news

real news, remember this?

Having those kind of balls just gets you JFK'd pronto, and then the globalists win again. He wouldn't have appointed two conservative supreme court justices. He wouldn't have began a trade war with China to put us on more steady ground, so americans can have a chance to find jobs again in the furure. And also so we don't stay dependent on China for everything manufactured (which has been the case for many decades). If you want to see what the US would end up looking if the leftists won, just take a peek at Venezuela today.

THIS.

is that the goal you are setting IMF?

Have you been ignoring Chinese machinations throughout African, Pakistan, and the growing enmity towards the Indian Sub-continent?

Empire never dies, only the faces change

Thats ALL I trust. I do not trust banks. I do not trust institutions. I do not trust other people with anything I own. This is how you avoid being raped up the ass.