Great News, Republicans! Hillary Clinton Is Back

First off: This is not satire.

Hillary and Bill Clinton, unwanted by many Democrat politicians to speak for them, or campaign for them, and basically want nothing to do with either of them, have decided if their help is not wanted by Democrats ahead of the midterm elections, then they will just go on their own 13-stop live event tour, touted as "An Evening with the Clintons" (with ticket prices continuing to rise) to offer their "remarkable insight into where we go from here," immediately after the midterms.

Yes. Really.

At this point Hillary Clinton, and her husband Bill, are like house guests that not only overstay their welcome, but absolutely refuse to leave even after the home owner has clearly stated GET OUT!

The tour is scheduled to begin November 18, immediately after the congressional midterm elections, in which the Clintons have thus far taken on a diminished role as candidates shun their endorsement. Mrs. Clinton’s power as a campaign surrogate was significantly diminished by her defeat at the hands of President Trump in 2016, while her husband’s backing is viewed by many as a liability in the #MeToo era.

“I see the Clintons as a liability,” Paul Spencer, a high-school teacher and progressive congressional candidate in Arkansas, told the New York Times. “They simply represent the old mind-set of a Democratic party that is going to continue to lose elections.”

In Arkansas, the Clintons’ former home state, none of the four Democratic congressional candidates have sought their endorsement.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0DCBUE3HiU

The first segment that cannot seem to get enough of Hillary is "The media" and #WithHer liberals (I know, the same) who is once again fawning over her, highlighting her claims that the only way "civility can start again" is if Democrats win back the house and/or the Senate.

Yes, after the disgraceful display by Senate Democrats during the Kavanaugh confirmation process with a total lack of "civility," or honesty, the attacks, the coordinated efforts between the politicians and outside protesters to disrupt the process, and the very uncivil statements about now-Justice Kavanaugh by Senate Democrats in reference to completely uncorroborated allegations made against him, Hillary says, with a straight face, that giving Democrats power again will bring about "civility."

archive.fo/FIGmh
allnewspipeline.com/House_Guest_That_Will_Not_Leave_The_Clintons.php

Attached: Great News, Republicans, Hillary Clinton Is Back.jpg (1280x720, 131.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_8p0m4sR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Now She's Blaming 39 Problems, But Hillary Ain't One.mp4 (640x360, 13.15M)

I really hope the Simpsons conspiracy actually doesn't turn out to be for real… not only did they predict Trump would one day be president, they also predicted that Clinton would proceed Trump as president.

such freakin' actual factual rational confirmed real true ultra legit

she pronounces "Guccifer" so that it rhymes with "Lucifer", not the "ch" sound from "Gucci".
a familiar sound in he mouth I guess.

No they predicted Lisa would

Oh. Ok.

Imagine being this evil (and pathetic).

I feel like hillary was the inspiration behind lisa

No they didn't. All they predicted is there would be a lesbian woman President

Hillary is a bonafide lesbian, with STDs.

Attached: AFJCBroyGo_OZZrEELTKZrebxtTyTWI5bm0pCrilMlo.jpg (810x718, 109.5K)

That doesn't rid me of my fears at all.

Hillary STD'S.

Attached: .jpg (642x420, 59.2K)

Like a Batman movie.

Is she still wanting to send us to the FEMA camp to have our heads cut off?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_8p0m4sR4

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 42.68K)

Hillary for America!

Attached: a75cf64307cd397dba33aa6ad52d21c69b3088e25e8030b96dfb1a7f0adf57d0.jpeg (474x736, 49.78K)

PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FITS

literal confimed news

Wait, so they're making the final season of House of Cards after all?

But not boner-fied… possibly boner-defying.

anti-slide

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

ANTI-SLIDE

anti-slide

anti-slide