Pre-Adamites

Could there have been people before Adam, or could Adam and Eve represent a population from which all species of man arose?

Attached: Skull of an Ancient.jpg (1100x989, 366.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/670570.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*snap*
There's already a thread for this
*Dabs*
8ch.net/christian/res/670570.html

Practically dead m8

Post there, and it won't be.

Back to your containment zone

They must by definition. You had beasts before them, not men.

And before you even think of it, Genesis 2:4 and onward begins the "generations of the heavens and the earth." It's going into more detail about these events after the order of events has already been given previously.

No

“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,”
Genesis 6:1

DAUGHTERS were NOT born unto humans UNTIL Noah's days. This means Cain's wife was pre-Adamite since he didn't have any female relatives to marry. Pre-Adamites were a thing. Ffs science says """humans""" existed long before 4000bc.

The verse is pretty explicit about the daughter thing.

You realize that Noah was the tenth generation from Adam right?

Also you're a terrible reader. It says daughters were born unto them WHEN men began to multiply. They began back in Adam's day. I mean just read Genesis 5, come on.

I just checked and you're right. Seth had daughters. That still doesn't explain how Seth and Cain got their first wives. My dad thinks God poofed wives into existence for them, but I like the pre-Adamite theory because then I don't have to deny science.

Wow…you must try REALLY hard to come op with such retarded """""""""""exegesis"""""""""""

Attached: 7fe368516ec52754a20b3b0fcba0a79c71d95fe08135458c7940635a0251c78c.jpg (540x495, 22.04K)

Genesis 4:16-22
16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: ==and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.==

Genesis 5:4 says Adam did also.

But with regards to Cain's wife, there is really only two possibilities. Either he marries his sister or his wife was literally a beast. And with Seth his wife had to be human because in Genesis 6 Noah was perfect in his generations.

It doesn't correlate with 1 Corinthians 15, specifically vv. 21 and 45.

Are you trying to argue for evolution or something? If so you should know you aren't required to trust and believe everything some textbook states on its face. The education system, among many things, is run by progressives with their judeo-secular religious values.

But there were "people" around. Someone built the Aztec pyramids. Someone died and left human skeletons dated tens of thousands of years back. I really don't like being told to deny reality to embrace my religion. I like keeping obvious truths consistent in my headspace.

I don't see why you would have to. I don't deny anything, any ruin or fossil or anything like that, and I can take the whole Biblical account in good faith.

The "Aztec" pyramids weren't built that long ago. And there are some beasts with similar skeletons to man, but they aren't identical.

There are human skeletons that are 100,000 years old.

And how far would you march that back?

Attached: Little Foot.jpg (992x488 569.51 KB, 41.03K)

I'm not following your question, fossilposter.

According to whom are they human?

The skeletons of the """people""" I'm speaking of were basically the same as ours. I theorize that Adam was the first human to have a godly soul. All the others before him were animal people.

What do you consider human or non?

Attached: wt15000.jpg (287x777, 29.94K)

What do you mean "before him" though. If you mean Adam wasn't formed from the dust, you'd be contradicting again.

Just because the judeo-secular religion demands there be evolution of life from a common origin doesn't mean you need to believe it. I certainly don't, because it's contradictory. They're wrong about reality.

THERE IS ALREADY A CONTAINMENT THREAD FOR YOU. LEAVE THERE

So you think God "magicked" Adam into existence from dirt? You don't think maybe Adam is a development based on previous work?

We'll say the same next time you post an icon in an unrelated thread. Deal?

The only reason someone would want to think that was, they were being pressured to conform to the judaic belief in the evolution of life from a common origin.

If they say that such things are impossible, it doesn't affect me. They also say for someone to rise again from the dead and for them to ascend into heaven is impossible.

report it tbh
if it gets reported enough mods will probably enforce this, especially if board get shitted by 6 million evolution threads again

That never happened, dude. You just don't like talking about things you compromised on.

I don't really care what some yid has to say on the subject. The fact is that everything was made in six literal days, the Biblical account is of people and things that actually happened, and what happened between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 is not fully known.

Sorry I missed this question. I thought we went over the fact that fossils can't always be accurately identified 100% of the time. So why would you ask me this?

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a jew.

True, you might be pressured by them.

I'm pressured by skeletons.

Attached: skeleton-human-remains.jpg (1600x1066, 1.32M)

And what certain people say about them.

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0047248416301385-gr1.jpg (788x344, 79.08K)

I guess you don't believe in the immaculate conception either then since that isn't scientific either, right?

Not at all. Rather, the point is that you can't think that me being unable to identify some fossil is equal to proof that everything I say is wrong. Rather, that happens sometimes because it is only a fossilized remain, not the real thing.

I wanted to make that clear before answering.

What runs counter to specifically my claims? There are animal remains that can be accurately identified 99% of the time, I just didn't want to act like it was perfectly recoverable and hence fall into some kind of trap. Tell me what's the problem with regarding all of these as beasts. Because it goes against some other guy's classification? But first tell me how you know he is absolutely objectively right. Is it because he impresses you with some aspect of his character? What reason do you have to think he can never fail. I'm assuming he hasn't cloned its DNA to prove his claims.

And that's why stone tools are important. They can give us a gague of the kind of intelligence they possessed.

Attached: Man or Beast.jpg (924x347, 136.35K)

Holy shit how can this be possible. I was looking at this same subject today and now there's a thread for it. Wtf?

Saint Augustine says the "came from dust" thing shouldn't be taken that literally. However Adam and Eve were the very first human beings and its an article of Faith and who says otherwise is a winnie the pooh faggot and an heretic.
Homo erectus and all those tiggers were just animals like a dog or a cat.

The Church Father's disagree with you. Do you think you can explain the creation of the world with words? Only God understands it He only tried to explain it ti us in a softer way.

You can state facts about it sure.

So you think the facts given to us are wrong basically? Do you think God accidentally told us this in Exodus 20:11 and that God didn't really know what he was doing, when He could have just left that part out?

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Since then, God, in whose eternity is no change at all, is the Creator and Ordainer of time, I do not see how He can be said to have created the world after spaces of time had elapsed, unless it be said that prior to the world there was some creature by whose movement time could pass. And if the sacred and infallible Scriptures say that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, in order that it may be understood that He had made nothing previously — for if He had made anything before the rest, this thing would rather be said to have been made in the beginning,— then assuredly the world was made, not in time, but simultaneously with time.  For that which is made in time is made both after and before some time — after that which is past, before that which is future. But none could then be past, for there was no creature by whose movements its duration could be measured. But simultaneously with time the world was made, if in the world's creation change and motion were created, as seems evident from the order of the first six or seven days. For in these days the morning and evening are counted, until, on the sixth day, all things which God then made were finished, and on the seventh the rest of God was mysteriously and sublimely signalized. What kind of days these were it is extremely difficult, or perhaps impossible for us to conceive, and how much more to say!
City of God book 11 chapter 6

We see, indeed, that our ordinary days have no evening but by the setting, and no morning but by the rising, of the sun; but the first three days of all were passed without sun, since it is reported to have been made on the fourth day. And first of all, indeed, light was made by the word of God, and God, we read, separated it from the darkness, and called the light Day, and the darkness Night; but what kind of light that was, and by what periodic movement it made evening and morning, is beyond the reach of our senses; neither can we understand how it was, and yet must unhesitatingly believe it. For either it was some material light, whether proceeding from the upper parts of the world, far removed from our sight, or from the spot where the sun was afterwards kindled; or under the name of light the holy city was signified, composed of holy angels and blessed spirits, the city of which the apostle says, Jerusalem which is above is our eternal mother in heaven;Galatians 4:26 and in another place, For you are all the children of the light, and the children of the day; we are not of the night, nor of darkness.1 Thessalonians 5:5 Yet in some respects we may appropriately speak of a morning and evening of this day also. For the knowledge of the creature is, in comparison of the knowledge of the Creator, but a twilight; and so it dawns and breaks into morning when the creature is drawn to the praise and love of the Creator; and night never falls when the Creator is not forsaken through love of the creature. In fine, Scripture, when it would recount those days in order, never mentions the word night. It never says, Night was, but The evening and the morning were the first day. So of the second and the rest. And, indeed, the knowledge of created things contemplated by themselves is, so to speak, more colorless than when they are seen in the wisdom of God, as in the art by which they were made. Therefore evening is a more suitable figure than night; and yet, as I said, morning returns when the creature returns to the praise and love of the Creator. When it does so in the knowledge of itself, that is the first day; when in the knowledge of the firmament, which is the name given to the sky between the waters above and those beneath, that is the second day; when in the knowledge of the earth, and the sea, and all things that grow out of the earth, that is the third day; when in the knowledge of the greater and less luminaries, and all the stars, that is the fourth day; when in the knowledge of all animals that swim in the waters and that fly in the air, that is the fifth day; when in the knowledge of all animals that live on the earth, and of man himself, that is the sixth day.

In fact I recommend you to read the whole book 12.

Book 11 I mean

Your homework assignment is to read Exodus 20:11.

I've already read it.
I read the bible unlike prots (I assume you are one based in your posts)

Then you know what you need to know here.

I made a robot with two legs that speaks English. Looks like post-Christianity Christians are under duty to teach it the gospel and lead it to heaven. Enjoy.

And yes, you can have sex with it after marriage. We are all one in God’s eyes.

Uh yeah…

On the 6th day God created man. These were all the races of the world other than white. These men would hunt and fish. He saw it was good.

On the 8th day he created Adam whos name translates to "red in the face" or "ruddy complected". God created this man to till the soil (agriculture) and take care of the garden. In other words he was the first white man.

There was also a previous Earth age before the creation of flesh man. There are three earth ages and we are in the second.

But that'd be an artificial being rather than biological one with clear affinities towards us. Hence one was created by man, the other is a relative.

Attached: 6874.jpg (1337x1500, 471.56K)

Nice reductio ad absurdum