The Vatican plans to potentially change the Catechism on homosexuality as well

It's happening folk. On an officially hosted page by the Vatican, there is a revision to the Catechism saying that Homosexuality is not a choice and they were born that way. Not kidding.

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P85.HTM

This is a variant of the current version which says
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P85.HTM

wdtprs.com/blog/2018/08/the-mysterious-case-of-ccc-2358-on-objectively-disordered-homosexual-inclinations/

Attached: f39a61ddbcd3fe8ee66d0137a53973bf.jpg (446x660, 27.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20041103013559/http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P85.HTM
vatican.va/archive/catechism_lt/p3s2c2a6_lt.htm#II.
vatican.va/archive/catechism_sp/p3s2c2a6_sp.html#II
vatican.va/archive/cathechism_po/index_new/p3s2cap2_2196-2557_po.html
vatican.va/archive/FRA0013/__P80.HTM
vatican.va/archive/catechism_lv/Katehisms/d3s2n2.html#a6
vatican.va/archive/ccc_it/documents/2663cat473-668.PDF
katechizm.opoka.org.pl/rkkkIII-2-2.htm
ccc.usccb.org/flipbooks/catechism/index.html#566
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orthodoxy, here I come!

I guess the church is officially dead. That's the end of every mainstream denom in the US. Proddies are lmao and Orthos are CIAtiggered. What do I have to do to find a based church? Is Tradcat still a thing or are only supernazi denoms based now? Be honest with me.

Attached: 5DrMvNBIT5WQesLx_osibiPlapG5ClBIhkXt36mdVbo.jpg (576x768, 69.95K)

WE TOLD YOU, DOG
WE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE POPE

Attached: reformers.jpg (2048x1516, 274.24K)

Apparently this is a false alarm. This was a very old version - that site has been there since 2004:
web.archive.org/web/20041103013559/http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P85.HTM

The terrible vatican webhosters have left around junk pages for over 20 years now.

Latin version is diffrent
vatican.va/archive/catechism_lt/p3s2c2a6_lt.htm#II. Vocatio ad castitatem
So is Spanish
vatican.va/archive/catechism_sp/p3s2c2a6_sp.html#II La vocación a la castidad
And Portuguese
vatican.va/archive/cathechism_po/index_new/p3s2cap2_2196-2557_po.html
French
vatican.va/archive/FRA0013/__P80.HTM
Latavian
vatican.va/archive/catechism_lv/Katehisms/d3s2n2.html#a6
And Italian
vatican.va/archive/ccc_it/documents/2663cat473-668.PDF
And I was looking into Polish one katechizm.opoka.org.pl/rkkkIII-2-2.htm

As you can see, some text, identical to english one, is crossed. As it turns out there were corrections to Catechism and proper way should be, as is the case in version by USCCB ccc.usccb.org/flipbooks/catechism/index.html#566
2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial.

==tl;dr IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING, OP IS A FAGGOT==>>684781

So, it's absolutely nothing?

BEGOME WESTERN RITE ORTHODOX

Attached: 998189_216122438535999_2089990230_n.jpg (402x302 71.08 KB, 21.44K)

That's what you get when you let Religion and capitalism merge. Instead of preaching morals into a corrupted world, they made a mockery of themselves by following capitalistic greed and irredeemably lost their foothold in the world.

I wonder if they've been linking homosexuals to that page. I'd like to see the stats on that.

The catechism doesn't have any authority, it derives its teaching from authority but it itself has none. I still think this is bad especially when combined to the recent change involving the death penalty, but I'm not going to pull out the pitchforks yet.

We learned that however is in charge of it's website (or atl least english part of it) is lazy winnie the pooh.

see

It's a shit catechism nonetheless
It fails to point out the root and it doesn't give a valid solution to the problem. It talks about homosexuality as a situation that just happens for "psychological" reasons, yet unknown. Let alone modern homosexuality is 95% an ideological and philoshophical anti-Christian movement rather than actual sexual deviation.

i'm thankful more and more people are realizing the catechism is crap and that there is crap even in the ordinary magesterium, like lumen gentium, and you can't take things at face value in order for it to be coherent.

the death penalty change is one of the best things in that regard, so more people who are honest can realize that there's a whole lot of crap that has been propagated and that if you read it at face value it's basically heresy. you have look at all other dogmatic teachings and wrangle the new stuff to basically make the statements totally redundant, and also makes it totally misleading to people who don't have a strong understanding of the whole of the churches teachings. we need to purge these workers of satan from our church

OP is a literal faggot who doesn't follow the catechism. Stop being a faggot OP it's a sin.

Attached: 1346163059672.jpg (649x621, 111.52K)

I don't see what's wrong. It still says it's a mortal sin and a crime against nature.
There were faggots since the beggining and there will be fags until the end of the world.
While I agree that the modern world has made more faggots its still unknown, at least to me, how can a fully grown man dislike a good looking woman. It's a mystery.

Meant for

t. literal LARPers

How does modernist bs refute the Papacy?

Congrats OP, can you be even more scandalous?
OP is a bundle of sticks tied together

The ones trying to bring gays in and allowing them to marry and thousands of other heresies are the very ones who want the Church to be more like the Protestants. The Lord warned us of these things to come and has guaranteed the safety of his Church long ago.

Homosexuality is a choice and no one is born that way. You can overcome your sexual perversion with GOD'S GRACE.
t. Ex-homo

Right on man. I thank God that even in this degenerate age, God's light can shine.

Imagine seeing a thread like this and actually believing it.

Attached: sasdadad.jpg (794x1007, 155.94K)

I believe everything I read on 8ch

Even if this were the amended version, it doesn't really read differently from the current one. It says that homosexuality is a "great depravity… under no circumstances can they be approved." We don't object to the assertion that homosexuals are born with homosexual inclinations.

Reminder that catechisms are not infallible documents and any teaching in them that contradicts dogma and morals is false and fallible. This applies to all magisterium.

But why do they include it in the Catechism if its wrong, when it is the main document for teaching the faith? To me this means they are knowingly teaching error