Good Podcasts to listen to

my job has a lot of quiet but busy time, so I listen to podcasts, but was wondering what good christian podcasts are out there? Was listening to Francis Chan's, fitting name, Read Scripture podcast on soundcloud, but they have not updated in who kows how long.
Are there any good podcasts put there like Francis Chan's.
Wanting more commentary style than actual preaching.

Attached: podcast.png (1024x1024, 4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCBpSlvedUI6VmwBjQLpFb0g
trunews.com/listen
prazor.com
rusjournal.org/the-orthodox-nationalist-podcast/
youtube.com/channel/UCdHT7KB1gDAXZYpPW71fn0Q/videos?disable_polymer=1
invidio.us/watch?v=_wHcBQPYhME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orthodoxy and heterodoxy

TRUNEWS with Rick Wiles
youtube.com/channel/UCBpSlvedUI6VmwBjQLpFb0g

Attached: 23c4661f-b5a4-4581-8057-fe34d32d30d8_trunews-ios-app-1242x2208.jpg (600x600, 51.61K)

Taylor Marshall show

Dont blast me for this but i put on andersons sermons and leave it in the background while playing videogames. im undenominational and also not an andersonite. Someone please give me the truth on him as I dont want to listen to someone potentially deadly, (in the spiritual sense)

Canary Cry News Talk is a good news current events podcast. It isn't strictly about Christian topics always but it is always from a Christian perspective. If you are familiar with Face Like the Sun youtube channel it's that guy Gonz. I like it pretty well tbh.

Israel with Peter Hellend. It's always about bible and he has interesting guests, including E Michael Jones often. This one is usually high level intellectual discussion.

Powers and Principalities- I'm not 100% on what denomination Christian but they present some interesting conspiracy type stuff (I watch with skepticism lenses on for this one)

Welcome to Nightvale is really good.

Florian Geyer's Mysterium Fasces.

Rick Wiles is a solid preacher, I listen to his podcast in the background while doing other things. That and listening to the Bible.

these are great, I am on mobile at work, and youtube drains my battery and can't play while closes, so are there and web-based podcasts I can listen to, also phone is android so no iTunes.

TRUNEWS has a web-based podcast they self-host
trunews.com/listen

They also have their own web-based 24/7 live music stream service
prazor.com

Attached: unnamed.png (512x250, 81.06K)

pints with aquinas
word on fire

I don't mind pints with aquinas but their recent podcast on evolution with that Philippino priest was heresy-tier

good to know. Haven't listen to it.

rusjournal.org/the-orthodox-nationalist-podcast/

I don't find many people worth contributing to, but I support Dr Johnson's work. He's like an Orthodox E Michael Jones. I support EMJ too, but I do that by buying his books.

I like listening to Jay Dyer. I dont agree with everything he says but he's a smart guy and I always learn something new

This guy!

youtube.com/channel/UCdHT7KB1gDAXZYpPW71fn0Q/videos?disable_polymer=1

Novus Ordo Watch

He's a sede sperg, but his content is pretty good

SENSUS
FIDELIUM

Particularly Fr Ripperger

He's right about a lot of things, but not KJonlyism (among some others.)

Listen to E Michael Jones.

Speaking of which, I love Peter Hellend. Genuine lovable guy.

I'm listening to this, when is Zig Forums going to allow for invidio embed?

invidio.us/watch?v=_wHcBQPYhME