Yahweh vs Baal

Conspiritards always say they are essentially the same, ITT we discuss why they're not.

Attached: YHWH.jpg (695x597, 53.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

str.org/blog/god-didn’t-command-child-sacrifice#.W22T-WIgdlU
archive.is/IUwWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never heard that one. What Jew came up with it?

Archeologists found a pottery shard with an ox-headed deity labelled "YHWH", and rather than conclude it had anything to do with how the Bible says the Jews mixed the true faith with Canaanite paganism, they instead decided it meant that that YHWH and Baal were the same.

It's really common.

Attached: bb04e80da80394ed9342a4cf7d707bf4b67326ec815a821286d0c2d530d98e8e.png (1141x546, 43.25K)

ah, the objective and impartial historicist method strikes again :^)

In the bible God directly tells the jews not to worship Baal.

This is how these morons sound like

Also
This wasnt an idol itself, its a title, meaning "lord", used even today. Actual idols had names such as "Baal Hadad", "Baal Zaphon" and so on

this

I mean from an outside observers viewpoint, rather than someone who's actually read the Bible. I already know it for myself, since I've read the Bible.

Exactly. Ask them which Baal they mean, and they usually see them all as being the same.

Attached: Son of God.jpg (515x547, 37.49K)

Well, one part in the bible that people misinterpret as evidence for Baal/Moloch child sacrificing would be when YHWH ask for the first born sons. here is why that is not him asking for child sacrifice.
str.org/blog/god-didn’t-command-child-sacrifice#.W22T-WIgdlU
archive.is/IUwWc

Attached: baal.jpg (719x770, 87.71K)

I’ve literally heard it’s jewish tradition that if someone pronounced YHWH correctly the universe would implode or something. Now I just think it came from them being able to say any fallen angel they happen to conjure up is “my Adonai” or “my Ba’al” instead of following Yahweh and his son Jesus.

I've started looking at all the old games i used to play with educated eyes, and unsurprisingly there is a lot of secret society references with devil glorification in them.

Attached: The hidden hand in Diablo 1.jpg (4765x1029 62.38 KB, 1.29M)

I think you're reading a bit too much into it. I don't think the early Blizzard devs were satanists trying to corrupt the youth. They struck me as more like Gen X metalhead edgelords trying to be edgy and "cool" in a dominantly boomer Christian culture. Your pics aren't that bad for edgelords being edgelords; there's a lot of actual occult and satanic symbols that are missing from the games that real satanists would have snuck in.

Also
t. lorelet
Doesn't anyone actually care about lore and story in the game instead of just rip-and-tearing demons?

Attached: 7fe368516ec52754a20b3b0fcba0a79c71d95fe08135458c7940635a0251c78c.jpg (540x495, 22.04K)

It's not always intentional done, since it can come from spiritual influence, but all media is controlled.

Reported for off-topic. Stop derailing my thread.

i'll stop, don't ban for that lol

this

I think Baal is like an inverted image of YWYH. YWYH apparently has no control over Baal. Baal acts as a God but can there not only be one god?
Apparently YWYH is present in both Heaven and Hell at all times as well, would it not make sense for Baal to be inverted "the other half" of YWYH? who strengthens the faith of believers by tempting them and milling out those who are weak.

Who think sent the Prophet Muhammad? It was inverse YWYH (Baal) through the Holy/Unholy Spirit who gave him the vision of the Quran to tempt the people to turn away from the teachings of the Son.

No, because God is three persons and He has no equal opposite force.

Attached: 1524311596043.jpg (400x400, 26.73K)

It's been a while, but didn't the shrines in Diablo only turn into demon-heads when you got cursed instead of blessed, sort of a rogue-likeish element of chance?

There's a difference between those things?