More than half of Germans want to emigrate as people have lost confidence in Merkel's regime

Never before in recent history have so many Germans wanted to leave their homeland. 55 per cent said in a survey that they would like to try their luck in another country – many saying forever.

The desire: In addition to better weather, the would-be emigrants hope for a new home, a stable political situation and a better income.

In a survey conducted by YouGov on behalf of the financial services TransferWise more than half of respondents said that they would like to turn their back on Germany. If not forever, then you can imagine 13 per cent, at least for several years away from Germany to live.

The reasons given for this were a “two-handed slap to Merkel and her companions,” as the magazine Free World stated:

An important reason is the desire for a more stable political situation. People want to leave Germany because the political situation is too unstable.

Such a statement did not even exist in times of terror of the Red Army faction, when the state had to deal with the left-wing terrorists supported by the SED state and other communist countries and existed an existential threat to democracy. But the government at that time gave the people the feeling that they would master the challenge.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/more-than-half-of-germans-want-to-emigrate-as-people-have-lost-confidence-in-merkels-chaotic-government/

Attached: germanischer widerstand.png (466x781, 34.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article181832452/Umfrage-Mehr-als-die-Haelfte-der-Deutschen-wuerde-gern-auswandern.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so, the Germans want to run with their tails between their legs….

just like Hitler did……..

cowardice must be
a German genetic trait

you commenting style is stupid
you are reddit+

That's a tumblr-teir response right there.

Attached: IMG_1927.JPG (299x168, 13.6K)

If you want change, go out in the streets collectively and scream "Jude" from the top of your lungs until your run out of breath. This will destroy the cowardly roadblock implemented in your head, and liberate you from your moral enslavement. Also there is no stable place for you to migrate.

Our board troll, Neptune, literally Jewish. Just ignore him.

well I wonder why this could be!?

They need to vote Merkel and her whole stinkin' leftist commie party the fuck out, and fuck ALL those other leftist parties like the "green party" too. Vote in AfD or other more nationalist parties even if they are currently minority. She and her cunt rags need to get the boot, at minimum. She really should be hung, but thats not likely to happen.

fuck germany stay in the bed you made euroshits

Because what the world needs is cowardly commie Germs infesting foreign politics with their (((votes))).
Who do you think will emigrate, who do you think ruined Germany in the first place? They are gonna elect the same leftshits in your country while inflating prices and molesting your children.

The eternal Euro must be eredicated, all hail the nigger and his new containment continent. >

Attached: 28c4910c62bc28c11d9ceb1afc5a9066fea77d0a980dfcbe665e109902961acf.jpg (3840x2560, 741.53K)

wouldn't take many dedicated Germans to hang merkel from a lamppost.

this would be nice.
100 million Germans would be better off in south america though, some of Adolph's great grandchildren could start the new age of human civilisation.

Changes nothing. Merkel already signed the deal for 10 million more invaders and is now busy keeping their crimes from the public, as to not endanger the next batches. Furthermore the AfD is Jew controlled and has not once speak about deportation. They will take over and play the same game Trump is playing…promising walls while the invaders come in undisturbed.

If thats the case, and I'm not denying its not the case because you may be 100% correct, then all the nations surrounding Germany or near Germany will need to build walls on their borders. Germany will become a cancer that - if not contained - will grow malignant.

Strong walls and border control is the only solution. Its like if I had cancer I'd say "OK, no more sugar (migrants). Double the dose of high quality curcumin (walls) and Vitamin C (border control) supplements. Heavy metal detox (deportation) pronto." This would radically slow down the cancer growth and stifle malignancy.

Actually Curcumin would act more like "border control" (because it slows down the rate of cancer cell growth) and Vitamin C would act more like a "wall" because its needed for strong immune system defense. So I got those two examples mixed up but I hope anons get the idea.

Are you blind? France, Sweden and the UK are already lost, the rest is fighting for their lives. Italy may have a chance if the bozo running it expels the Jews from his country (I don't see that happen), otherwise Europe will become a Jewish slave nation (just like Canada, Australia and probably Japan). You will never see borders going up, because the EU is owned by Israel.

So, we have anti-immigrant Euro website summarizing a Facebook post summarizing a survey that Google can't find and that doesn't exist on the websites of the pollster (youtube) or client (Transferwise.) As an aside, is it possible that a currency translation service might want to encourage expat life?
Damn, you 8CHumps are dumb.

another shitty, irrelevant thread

Italy has a fighting chance and they are currently deporting people. You fear mongering will do nothing only encourage defeatism. Change and reform takes time, it doesn't happen all at once. If you give up you already lost. Don't give up, the (((political incumbents))) need to be handed the boot first, then the civic nationalists need their feet held to the fire. If you are looking for quick solutions I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way unless there is a dictatorship already in place.

Send them to Africa.

A little late for that. What's happening in Europe is based on the Kalergi Plan. That scheme is cooking since WWII, completely funded by the international Jew and backed by each and every one of your leaders. They sold you out and there is no democratic way out of this one.

they sure as hell won't find it in the US

who cares about religion or skin color bigot scum

u all maggots

earth is doomed

Attached: doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 219.06K)

Says the Jew.

They can come here as long as they leave their deviant faggotry and submissive cuck personalities behind, if they don't then they are doomed to recreate Merklel's Germany forever.

Whatever you describe as here, is also targeted by Jews.

It’s almost like climate change (non-anthropogenic) is going to desertify the global north and greenify the global south, and we’re all just getting a jump on the otherwise natural migration process. Africa for the whites and all that. Gas the kikels, plant war now.

It's the cycle. Conservatives fix it, then people get stupid and vote in libruls who then fuck it up, people then get pissed and vote in conservatives to fix it back up again.

This post is formatted like a cuntlicker—gee, I wonder who this could be?

The only thing I like about Germany is the legalized prostitution.

Say goodbye to that too, unless you like Syrian handouts, literal aids nigger and smelly Pakistani whores. All the German and eastern Europeans whores will either flee or kill themselves before riding jungle monkeys and violent Arabs on the regular.

They sold you out and there is no democratic way out of this one.

This user right here understands. And the west is too emasculated to give up their vidya and weed, alcohol and cheap used up Stayceis to save themselves.

I see this guy in every thread, sometimes even posting pictures of children. Why hasn't he been IP banned yet?

Here is your (you) for pretending to be able to read. Real source: welt.de/vermischtes/article181832452/Umfrage-Mehr-als-die-Haelfte-der-Deutschen-wuerde-gern-auswandern.html

Getting the same party under Merkel to rule for 12 years in a row is as much a stabilere poltische Lage as it gets.

Like it or not, but he's 8chans "Je ne sais quoi". He really is an entertaining storyteller and raises the board quality by sheer uniqueness alone. He's also packed with uncomfortable truths, despite being a fucking prick.

So either lean something from his egoistical wisdom and be more creative in your life, or ignore him, or challenge him (you'll certainly lose), but please don't advocate further censorship. That helps nobody.

Canada is colder than Germs and As
ussie land id mostly way too hot and becoming hotter

The Canadian great lakes may warm up in the future and fresh water will be essential

But I'd opt for New Zealand to raise a family

Great climate and is high enough to get away from rising oceans

Great, only been here a week but I think I'm done

Well he also posts his own children, if that makes it any better for you. Also, you should probably research a little about the history of image-boards to prevent future mistakes on your part. And before you leave us, give the /zoo/ board a visit and thank me later.

Germany also has a chance if they simply deport the 2+ million fuckheads who showed up since 2015 and adopt a very strict immigration policy. Same with places like Austria that weren't too badly affected.

I've been on image boards for over 7 years at this point, the pedo culture was and always will be cancer

Germany has no saying in that, the EU has and it's been controlled by Israel. So no, there won't be any borders, and no mass deportation.

Like it or not it's part of the chans and part of humanity itself. What you should do is helping the victims of real crimes, not helping criminals censor the truth. A ban doesn't make the crime go away, it only cuddles you into the false belief of security.

Finally someone who understands the truth. All of.our.options are eternally shot and evrryone on Zig Forums knows it. We already fucking lost and the kikes are only going to keep winning and winning. Isreal fucking forever.
We have officially swallowed the blackpill. Everything is fucked now and we no longer have a say in this. Our lives shall be an eternal void of inescapble darkness in which the kikes eternally mock us. We have no choice but to admit defeat.

Our eternal defeat and (((their))) eternal victory. It's over.

Hold up there for a minute. First of all that shit is been going on since biblical times, so it's way above any of us. You don't have an obligation to fight a war against the Jews. If you had anything to give for the resistance you wouldn't be here. Your responsibility is yourself and the ones you hold dearest. What the Jews are pulling is a game of time, they played it before and they will play it when we are all dead. So for the first time in your cuddled life you have to face some hardship coming your direction? Well that's life. There are billions of people suffering around the globe and the Jews had their fingers in the majority of those conflicts. Nevertheless it happens. It's not your fight if you don't want it to be, so just retreat, lick your wounds and try to make it to the end in comfort.

There is no point living a life in fear and desperation, just change your outlook if you can't handle the truth. Way bigger men then you were crushed by that struggle. Live a little and keep away from capitalism as best as you can.

sucking your own dick now dude, logical

If you're implying I'm Neptune, then you know nothing about him. He literally uses his retarded formatting as a signature on every post. Lurk more, newfag.

Posting children doesn't automatically equal pedo. I don't like Johnny Cuntlickertune but banning him isn't the best way to deal with him. His posts add value to boards sometimes. He's a troll though.

Only the puppet government is controlled by the jews. The people is what matters though. When they lose faith in this government and see the jews behind it, that's when you get another Hitler.

When being a quality user is synonymous with just being far-right, you can't expect much on this site anymore. No degree of awareness or thought is required. There is no pressure put on these things. The only social pressure is put on not spacing your posts wrong and not saying something that could be considered politically correct.

All that a cancer cares about is growth, it is not concerned with form or function.
These days they think that to be cancerous is a good thing.

Or maybr it's just that your side is losing.

ASHES AND ECHOS

Do you really believe that?

Why don't they just grow a pair, join the Army and turn the guns on their oppressors?

Same propaganda bullshit leftists pull with their "a study finds" arsewankery.

I for see a huge spike in Western Europeans immigrating to America in the next 10 or 20 years from now. When their home country is infested with niggers and all their laws are subverted to work against all native Europeans, there will be nothing left for them there. It will be rats leaving the sinking ship.