Momo Challenge Makes 12-Year-Old From Argentina Commit Suicide

Demonic activity or just internet stupidity of taking MEMEs too seriously?
nme.com/blogs/what-is-momo-your-guide-to-the-horrifying-meme-billed-as-the-new-slenderman-2364215

ndtv.com/world-news/momo-challenge-makes-12-year-old-from-argentina-commit-suicide-1896706?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Internet stupidity

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (800x584, 532.08K)

Sounds like the blue dolphins challenge

It called blue whale challenge.

This is more stupid then Slenderman

Thought I was the only one

Attached: Ooccoo (1).png (530x998, 292.02K)

Those were disturbing.

Hey, if people are dumb enough to eat Tide pods…

wow just looked it up, never heard of it lmao

Ive added this account to a WhatsApp group and it's never active
If this stuff is real I hope God gives that scummy guy his proper punishment

That blue whale thing is creepy as hell. This is the list of 50 challenges they would send to kids, one per day. They had them get up early daily so they would be sleep deprived, then showed them hypnotic gore videos to get them nihilistic and open to manipulation. Then on day 50 they would have them commit suicide. It also reminds me of Reiko's /r9k/ trap harem where they would blackmail pathetic beta males into trapping for them, that also resulted in a suicide. A lot of sadistic bastards out there. All who hate God love death.

Attached: 1509004995638.png (759x706, 336.33K)

You think god picks ironic punishments?

Thanks for the correction, I was thinking of the movie.

God*
What do you mean user?

>look up the blue whale challenge on (((wikipedia)))
Even with colleges being as cucked as they are, this is why (((Wikipedia))) is not considered a valid source by professors.

If you do carvings or punctures to yourself you are making a covenant with demons

Then that demon wants company and to fill the persons with demons so they can have more control. That's why they emphasize carving so much

Demons live on human blood and that's why (((they))) love to drink it

Wow, just when you thought it was safe to browse Zig Forums

Attached: the_mcdonald_s_building_creepypasta_by_hereforsmut-d6w30rj.png (684x969, 191.29K)

What's the blue whale challenge?

Eat an entire blue whale in an hour.

Nevermind, found it

This is some disturbing shit, and I really hope that nobody actually does this. It's certainly demonic.

Attached: oof.png (225x225, 4.65K)

Unfortunately hundreds of souls have allegedly been lost to it (definitely in the dozens at least).
I have to wonder if the whale theme has something to do with Leviathan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan
It definitely seems demonic anyhow.
Look also at the NXIVM sex slave cult. They also branded slaves with sigils. Celebrities were involved. A lot of sickness bubbling just beneath the surface of society. The media avoids reporting on it, or if they are forced to, present things as isolated incidents without looking for any new connections.

Attached: 170714073129-10-blue-whale-game-super-169.jpg (329x403 55.24 KB, 30.72K)

There was a blue whale movie?

This is proof women are stupid. Blue whales get washed up on beaches because of weather.

I doubt the use of the term 'blue whale' has anything to do with beachings. That is media speculation.

What else could blue whale mean?

No, it hasn't.
It's just a shitty, self-referential urban myth.
Both this and Momo.
When teenagers, God forbid, do off themselves, they do it over regular abuse bullshit and depression, not because "LE SPOOKY SMS/WHATSAPP MESSAGE TOLD ME TO" stories your grandma heard about on Facebook.

t. East Euro

Hey bro are you Tamil ? Me too, I'm in Tuticorin right now. Hehe how're you doin', it's nice to meet you lad.

Attached: 1475223409791.jpg (800x1816, 400.55K)

Probably an occult reference to the victims being sacrifices to Lieviathan.

This is a real thing, the guy responsible was arrested for it and confessed, and there are a ton of copycats. Yes people commit suicide because of depression, but people can also be manipulated into it.

Sounds plausible.

the real problem would be if the government made new laws. i'm glad someone died, they don't have to work.

Attached: hitlok_3000mm.png (500x514, 291.35K)