Indoctrination, Brainwashing and Politically Correct Stupidity Continues To Fester In US Colleges

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: archive.fo/vbkbW

The University of Maryland at College Park announced Friday a new diversity support group to create a “safe space” for white students to discuss their feelings about “interactions with racial and ethnic minorities.”

The support group, called “White Awake,” will help white students who may “sometimes feel uncomfortable and confused before, during, or after interactions with racial and ethnic minorities.”

“This group offers a safe space for White students to explore their experiences, questions, reactions, and feelings,” the description explains. “Members will support and share feedback with each other as they learn more about themselves and how they can fit into a diverse world.”

The description asks students if they want to “improve [their] ability to relate to and connect with people different from [themselves]” or if they want to become a better “ally.” The new group is now one of four in the university’s “Diversity Issues” program series.

The group is being led by Noah Collins, who works for the UMD Counseling Center, and will be held once a week. Collins specializes in group therapy and is interested “especially in the areas of racial and cultural awareness,” according to his faculty bio.

The safe space has been met with harsh criticism from students on social media.

“I am ashamed over the execution of white awake nor do I fully understand its clause. ‘How they can fit into a diverse world’? Why do they need to attend therapy sessions on how to be a decent human being in society?” a UMD student wrote on Twitter. “Why do they need to have these sessions to learn how to coexist?”

“Just like classes. You can’t take one class and feel like you have all understanding over a certain subject,” the student added. “It takes practice, it takes problems, it takes more than one course, so ‘White Awake’ has good intention but I am skeptical over the fairytale result.”

archive.fo/zw33Y
campusreform.org/?ID=11309
There has been one previous thread about this article.

Attached: Indoctrination, Brainwashing and Politically Correct Stupidity Continues To Fester In US Colleges.png (1200x792, 189.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jBTvh
thecommonsenseshow.com/unless-you-want-to-go-to-prison-read-this-before-taking-money-out-of-your-bank/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Crimes_Enforcement_Network
archive.fo/jSQ6x
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
8ch.net/n/res/687113.html
8ch.net/n/res/686235.html
8ch.net/n/res/686618.html
8ch.net/n/res/686639.html
8ch.net/n/res/686178.html
8ch.net/n/res/685934.html
8ch.net/n/res/686624.html
8ch.net/n/res/687320.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kilcen, all this talk about how to
'get a decent paying job', yet you
survive on your SSI Disability….

are you actually suggesting that
relying on a government benefit?

…….that feels somewhat disingenuous

Attached: PicsArt_10-14-11.53.14.jpg (1621x1080, 232.18K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-14-12.01.01.jpg (1440x1080, 261.74K)

killcen, are you telling me that US colleges are failing to adequately prepare their students for a life of delusional paranoia?

Attached: PicsArt_10-14-12.29.47.jpg (1634x1080, 267.55K)

looks like using slave to build the country wasn't a good idea after all. look at all these crazy socially fucked up people.

US colleges engage in a massive racket with the big banks, its called "the student loan racket" where you get a 50K loan to purchase some degree but instead of getting proper education you get brainwashed by Marxist sewage and nobody in their right fucking mind want to hire you over it, and you end up scrubbing bathroom floors or flipping burgers paying back that massive loan WITH INTEREST for the rest of your life.

Does that sound like good policy to you?

You are talking to the wrong person if you think I have SSI for disability pal. I had a 401K and got myself a lawyer to legally diversify all my money out of it (so I didn't fall into any of the traps set up by the IRS). Then I took that money and used it to secure everything I own and put it into savings that I can manage and have control over (such as paying for my bills).

If you have a decent 401K, I suggest getting a lawyer because they'll help you jump through all the complicated legal hoops to secure that savings for you. And you can use a chunk of it to prep or at least pay down accumulated debts if you have any.

Remember FINCEN capital control laws are still in place too, so you have to be careful with how much you pull out of your account at one time and file the proper CTRs and any other paperwork the banks require due to FINCEN capital control regulations:

archive.fo/jBTvh
thecommonsenseshow.com/unless-you-want-to-go-to-prison-read-this-before-taking-money-out-of-your-bank/

Under Obama-era FINCEN laws "your money" is not really "yours" anymore. If you pull out a lot of money at one time they treat you like a bank robber even if it is your account and your money! So remember that!

archive.fo/jSQ6x

US colleges engage in a massive racket with the big banks, its called "the student loan racket" where you get a 50K loan to purchase some degree but instead of getting proper education you get brainwashed by Marxist sewage and nobody in their right fucking mind want to hire you over it, and you end up scrubbing bathroom floors or flipping burgers paying back that massive loan WITH INTEREST for the rest of your life.

Remember FINCEN capital control laws are still in place too, so you have to be careful with how much you pull out of your account at one time and file the proper CTRs and any other paperwork the banks require due to FINCEN capital control regulations:

archive.fo/jBTvh

Under Obama-era FINCEN laws "your money" is not really "yours" anymore. If you pull out a lot of money at one time they treat you like a bank robber even if it is your account and your money! So remember that!

You are talking to the wrong person if you think I have SSI for disability pal. I had a 401K and got myself a lawyer to legally diversify all my money out of it (so I didn't fall into any of the traps set up by the IRS). Then I took that money and used it to secure everything I own and put it into savings that I can manage and have control over (such as paying for my bills).

If you have a decent 401K, I suggest getting a lawyer because they'll help you jump through all the complicated legal hoops to secure that savings for you. And you can use a chunk of it to prep or at least pay down accumulated debts if you have any.

someone was trying to respond to a comment here, but we have an ASSHOLE who is sliding this news again!

He does realize that the comment he's replying to is accusing him of being jewish, right?

Brainwashed universities get you nowhere today. Remember that before you go taking a big fat loan!

archive.fo/jSQ6x

Even if you get a STEM degree you have to compete with 50 Indian street shitters for one job opening making your chances of getting one very slim.

College is not worth the debt anymore. People do not want to admit this. But it isn't. Times have changed. Things have gotten a lot worse. They continue to get worse.

sliden in seconds……. wow!

rational news

REAL NEWS BEING SLID AGAIN!

8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Goldman Sachs: Curing Cancer Is Not A Sustainable Business Model, Goyim!

8ch.net/n/res/687113.html (REPOST)

Thanks To FACEBOOK, Hackers Stole Personal Info Of 14 Million People

8ch.net/n/res/686235.html

Indoctrination, Brainwashing and Politically Correct Stupidity Continues To Fester In US Colleges

8ch.net/n/res/686618.html

Foreign Enemies Plan To Invade America, What You Need To Know

8ch.net/n/res/686639.html

Massive, coordinated social media PURGE silences hundreds of conservative, libertarian channels

8ch.net/n/res/686178.html

Wikileaks Begins To Leak Highly Confidential Internal Documents From Amazon

8ch.net/n/res/685934.html

Geo-engineered Terrorstorm Michael Crippled Tyndall Air Force Base, F-22s Scattered Everywhere

8ch.net/n/res/686624.html

true news vump

speaking of sliding……..

when I think about you saving the world, I am reminded of how triumphant honey boo boo is these days

8ch.net/n/res/687320.html

Attached: PicsArt_10-14-03.17.07.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Attached: prophet-of-doom.jpg (450x269, 115.96K)

Attached: s-l300(3).jpg (225x300, 17.2K)

actual legit

you can tell the way our society is falling apart

ultra news

Prepare to live on the street like that man if you keep thinking everything is just fine and deliberately ignore all the warning signs.

The FBI calls spics "white" when tallying crime statistics. So Mexicans should pay reparations to niggers for slavery.
Any nigger with more than 1% white DNA should also pay reparations.
Also jews. They are fellow white people, so they need to pay.

anti-slide

anyone who went to college has fed this beast.

a lot of the youth really are heavily brainwashed today, someone just said mercury is good for your brain, wow!

It is good for you. Mercury cures cancer.

Sure. Just like allowing an influx of illegal third world migrants into a country stabilizes society and reduces crime!

censored news bumparoo