What are you thoughts on New Catholic Generation?

What are you thoughts on New Catholic Generation?

I think they're revolting against the hypocrisy of modernity and I don't blame them. Catholicism is as traditional as it gets having been a constant in Western civilization even since Roman empire. I have my issues with the Vatican but none the less, God bless them all.

Sorry, I'm not watching this girl mumble for an hour.

Renee a cute.
Don't care about the rest of them.

In all honesty though, they seem earnest and very orthodox, but they still have this weird, kind of irritiating high-energy optimism that seems to be present in just about every young catholic that I have ever met.

Turn up the volume, or get your ears checked.

that's OK, I'll just watch something worth my time

They need to accept the Gospel.

Boring, and sometimes cringy
There is a reason they only have 30.000 followers

This show and the truthfulness that young people have, and by this not hiding the herecys they believe. Has taught me a lot about how bad catholics really have it. Surely the way to heaven is not easy and many wont get there because others hold them off

This tbh

She is beautiful

Attached: CatholicWaifu.png (1990x1116, 1.11M)

Don't be that guy. Find an IRL wife like God told you too.

They're certainly a force for good.

Agreed, we need female priests and another 15000 denominations asap

I prefer to listen to Sensus Fidelium

>tfw looking for a normal energy and optimism wife but they're all too high-energy

But anons, they are already Catholic.

They have this blue pill vibe, idk. I don`t watch them that much but they were a little sad Trump won and actually laugh at stephen colbert.
I am getting mixed signals.

The only reason they got some views are because of Renee.
They're standard catholics and their personalities are sub-par on the interesting scale but the tfw no tradcath qt is real because of Renee.
In short, they got nothing to offer but Renee is just a cute so they get some views, also like pointed out they also give me some blue pill vibes.

I dont see bruises on her face so i wont watch it.

stop putting your hatred for women before your love for God.

almost everyone is cringey, very few based people in this world. oh well.

Oh no, we can’t have that

So to you, the Gospel message is "Be Catholic"?