Someone on Zig Forums says the apocalypse is happening tomorrow/tonight/today/next week

Why'd Jesus have to be so vague?

Attached: 05405EFF62364A63B31004FB5FA61669.jpg (424x426, 18.98K)

He just doesn't want us to even ask and worry about it.
Just have hope and be a good dude.

Because you're going to see Christ when you die, for the Particular Judgement. You should worry about your soul's fate, rather than the world's.

Sad!

Not even THE SON knows so let that ease you. All attempts at human guessing are completely vane and useless, and a trick of the devil to get us focused on something other than our soul.

"Everything that the Father has is mine"
If the Son doesn't know X, then neither does the Father.

It may be His, but maybe it's a surprise like a birthday present.

Attached: comfy Apustaja.jpg (1082x695, 111.2K)

???????????

Attached: 1456361379702.gif (640x333, 3.22M)

He doesn't know in His human nature, the Father didn't assume a human nature like the Son.

so there are two "the Sons" ? One who knows all things and one who doesn't know all things? One who has everything the father has and one who doesn't?

Only one Son in a Hypostatic Union of two natures. Its a supernatural mystery in the same way as the Trinity.

So the three persons are in a hypostatic union, and the son is also in a hypostatic union with his own dual natures? So he can be ignorant and all-knowing at the same time, as one person?

How are the persons equal if the Son is dual-natured, while the Spirit and Father are mono-natured?

Attached: 3.jpg (785x590, 62.55K)

So people would actually follow his teachings instead of winnie the pooh around for 2000+ years after he died.

Except it literally says in Scripture that the Son doesnt know the hour. Mark 13:32

And it literally says "everything the father has is mine"

it could have been a figure of speech, later on, Christ tells us there's many things He would tell us, but it's not in the will of the Father

Are you really conflating "Everything My Father has is mine" with "I know everything My Father knows"?
The two are quite semantically distinct concepts.

Have you tried being alert and ready, because you do not know the time? Just be spiritually prepared for the world to end any day.

The Father knows because God knows all things. The Son did not know as far as his human nature is concerned, but as far as his divine nature which is part of the hypostatic union he did know.

Attached: For_what_purpose.jpg (323x454, 24.51K)

The apocalypse means Jesus returns.
Never lose sleep, even if you die you are saved, and that's what counts.
Death isn't the end.

a bunch of incels, edgelords, shills, and boomers

I am in no way spiritually prepared

Thank goodness. What a relief.

the apocalypse is happening right now, because what is hidden is being revealed.
But the end is nor yet

How can you do that
You should be banned

Who said it's not already happening?

I bet you damage control trump for every winnie the pooh up as well.

No I just go there to check for happenings. It's an obvious honeypot now, you'd be silly to post there

The father has knowledge. He has wisdom. He has all information and all facts. To know is to have something in you, mentally.
The Son should be omniscient via him being God. He should also have all knowledge as the father has . If the father keeps secrets from him then they don't have all things together.

:[ ??????

Why would someone be scared about this? Don't you want to see Jesus

He didn't know when he was on Earth but he does now.

This whole "it's a good thing that evil takes over because we'll get to see Jesus, so why try to stop total domination from Satan? It's not like we're meant to preserve this ancient standard against evil." mentality is so terrible and probably really really common among Christians. Of course we can't stop God's will, however we're instructed to resist evil.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x284, 55.17K)

Jesus specifically told us not to believe anyone who claims that His second coming is at hand. I don't see how He could have been any more clear on this…