Pro tip: Counterfeit $100 bills with Chinese characters a dead giveaway

If you're going to attempt to pass off some fake $100 bills, at least maybe check to see if the printed language matches the country where the bills originate.

Officers in Des Moines were called to a Safeway store Wednesday morning after store managers reported a woman trying to buy a $5,000 prepaid Visa card with $4,900 in counterfeit money.

Fortunately for the store managers, the counterfeiting was pretty easy to spot, what with bright pink Chinese characters on the left and all the bills having been given the same serial number.

komonews.com/news/local/pro-tip-counterfeiting-100-us-bills-with-asian-characters-a-dead-giveaway

Attached: fb80421f-c526-4a88-8331-c590f9a5258a-large16x9_des_moines_fake_money.jpg (986x554, 127.16K)

what does the chinese say?

Probably not, but pretty sure it still looks too real to be considered legal practice, they attempted to copy the counterfeit measures of a real note, albeit only superficially, it could still trick some retards into thinking they're real

ching chong ding dong

It says "chongchongchongchong"
I wanna know what it says, too - it probably says that it's fake play money. Probably a promotion for a nightclub given the font/colors

TRUE LEGIT REAL NEWS

Doesn't matter what they were produced for, the minute you try to use them in place of legal tender it's counterfeiting. Monopoly money? A kindergartner's crayon drawing of a bill? Doesn't matter how obvious the fake is, it's the act of trying to pass it off that'll get you vanned.

"Sample"

Washy Washy fi dolla

I've seen these for sale on the wish app for years. It surprised me that we have not seen more of them being passed around. Lol

练功劵
票样
练功专用
禁止流通

Practice voucher
Ticket
Training use only
No circulation

So the sort of thing they train Chinese bank staff with.

Looks like it

I am curious if – aside from the Chinese printing – it passes all the other checks on casual viewing?

You can buy better "prop money" on amazon.

Doesn't have chinese characters and only says "for production use only" off to the side. It was so convincing that it made me wonder if the companies that make these also try a version without the note on it.

U MAD BRO

I found a container at the goodwill a couple days back had a collection of different money in it and had a couple of these $100 bills in it, from what I remember the bills felt waxy while the real bills feel cothy and I don't remember them having any sound unlike if you slightly twist a fresh bill it has a sound I can't describe.

Takeout available.

bumping truth

★ Make Communism Great Again

Why do you do that? OCD?