Beware of Sodium Benzoate, The Next Toxic Carcinogen They're Adding In A Lot of Foods

Ever wonder why one third of all Americans get cancer at some point in their lifetime, even though hardly anyone got it a century ago? How about leukemia, do you think it’s hereditary? You would be dead wrong. A common ingredient in soft drinks and most jarred peppers and pickles causes leukemia, but no medical doctor in America has been authorized to talk about it, and most of them have no clue anyhow.

What’s the poison? It’s called sodium benzoate, and you’ll find it in popular paint stripper products, permanent spot removers, rubber cements, and lots of U.S. food products all approved by the FDA for human consumption.

Sodium benzoate was banned from the rubber making industry because many workers exposed to it developed leukemia and died.

Sodium benzoate is made by mixing sodium hydroxide with benzoic acid, which gives it highly destructive, solvent qualities. In Europe, the media is screaming to ban this toxic “preservative” as it may be interfering with normal development of children. The U.S. mass media, of course, won’t utter a word about it. Scientists fear conducting research on sodium benzoate, as they might get “suicided” by Big Food and Big Pharma, as so many cancer researchers, holistic doctors, and vaccine researchers have encountered.

Sodium benzoate is a known carcinogen that deprives the human cells of oxygen, breaks down the immune system and causes blood cancer to develop. On product ingredient labels, you’ll see the phrases, “to preserve freshness” or “as a preservative.” That’s so you’ll feel safe and cozy when your brain ingests those happy slogans, but what your body is attempting to digest is a dangerous concoction that’s been synthesized in a laboratory using chemicals.

It gets even worse. When sodium benzoate is combined with vitamin C or E, benzene is formed. That’s where the leukemia kicks in full gear. At the cellular level, sodium benzoate deprives mitochondria of oxygen, sometimes completely shutting down the “power station” of your cells. It’s programmed cell death, and when cells are deprived of oxygen, they fail to fight off infection and disease, including cancer – the mutation and uncontrolled division of cells.

Sodium benzoate extends the shelf life of foods and beverages, while shortening the life of humans that consume it regularly.

Check your salad dressings, jams, soy sauce, vinegar, fruit juices, salsa, dips, shredded cheeses, sodas, mouthwash, toothpaste, cough syrups, and hundreds of cosmetic products for the known toxic agent and carcinogen sodium benzoate. It’s the cheapest mold inhibitor on the market, but it robs the human body of essential nutrients, thus aiding and abetting chronic neuro-degenerative diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.

The chemical-laden-food industry of the U.S. is well-protected. No research has been done by the FDA to protect consumers from cancer-causing additives and preservatives in foods, not even on nitrates and nitrites (the latter being the number one group of cancer causing additives). Sodium benzoate is especially dangerous because it destroys parts of your DNA. It specifically attacks the mitochondria – cells that use oxygen to produce energy. Mitochondria control the cell life cycle and cell growth.

Read the labels on everything folks. Know the toxins. Don’t eat cancer! Avoid sodium benzoate, aspartame, sucralose, and canola like the plague.

archive.fo/2cdaF
naturalnews.com/2018-09-15-more-toxic-to-humans-than-high-fructose-corn-syrup-this-dirty-little-secret-is-common-in-u-s-food.html

Attached: Beware of Sodium Benzoate, The Next Toxic Carcinogen They're Adding In A Lot of Foods.jpeg (1280x779, 87.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

world.openfoodfacts.org/product/20083304/cornichons-extra-fins-freshona
fda.gov/Food/FoodborneIllnessContaminants/ChemicalContaminants/ucm055174.htm
fda.gov/Food/FoodborneIllnessContaminants/ChemicalContaminants/ucm055131.htm
youtu.be/fM-pGvm6boI
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/causesofdeathover100years/2017-09-18
demography.cpc.unc.edu/2014/06/16/mortality-and-cause-of-death-1900-v-2010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping real natural news

Absolutely disgusting.

The people who are pushing this shit in giant corporations deserve a bullet.

Attached: zzzviolenceinsociety.png (1543x719, 376.98K)

The corrupt FDA officials who allow it also deserve the same treatment.

Some labels will read E211

"Vegetarian Society Approved" (toxic garbage)…..

Damn I knew Vegans were ignorant but wew! They're practically in bed with DOW.

Thanks, will look out for that. Also look out for "Natural Flavors" thats also an indication they hide toxins in the products. Very broad term that could be applied to anything.

I always check the ingredients but also look for organic and non-GMO certification too. There are certifiers out there that are very strict, unfortunately you will end up paying more money for those foods though.

bump

out with the old

in with the new

look over your shoulder geezer

see the dark figure with the scythe?

All the health crap you eat aint gonna keep it away

20 yrs geezer

Worms be eating yor brain

Dems be laffin'

sage

geezers gotta go

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22.64K)

You need to go into an oven schlomo

sage asphyxiated

bump invigorated

real news

bumping truth

Johnny you do know your older than all of us here

*You're FUCK

freakin' news ultra actual

news bump 5

bumping

bump2

Is the big pharma shill trying to hide something here?

Sodium benzoate is old news, like my parents warning me about it in the 90s in a 2nd world country old news.

Same thing in the 80s.
Not sure why (((Alex jones'))) sister site wants to promote this now.
Burns your throat and can trigger asthma in susceptible people.
It isn't a new thing. Pretty sure people knew about it in the 70s too.
saged

I looked at my pickle jars and don't see this listed on the label, so dunno. Maybe it's just some brands?
world.openfoodfacts.org/product/20083304/cornichons-extra-fins-freshona

Attached: ingredients_fr.43.400.jpg (400x259, 29.79K)

If it sounds like a chemical, its bad for you and dont eat it. :P

Got better sources? Seems to me that there might be cause for concern. I will add, however, that cancer has increased because leaping strides in medical advancement has occurred over the past 80 years or so.
fda.gov/Food/FoodborneIllnessContaminants/ChemicalContaminants/ucm055174.htm
fda.gov/Food/FoodborneIllnessContaminants/ChemicalContaminants/ucm055131.htm

Beat me to it

youtu.be/fM-pGvm6boI

So that's why mcdonalds burgers never go bad or get mould!

Could be, its a preservative but its not good for your health.

They already have been adding this shit. In Canada, anyway. Any pop other than Coke or Pepsi has a shit ton of it.

Which is just another reason to avoid soda. I don't drink the stuff anymore. Have not drank any soda since the 90s, and when I found out about how bad it was (because my wife died from bad health habits like drinking that crap and eating too much pork and fast foods) I realized "oh wow, this is all real bad shit" as I was researching all the chemicals they lace into these products.

Turn a Pepsi Bottle upside down and you see it clear as day: IS DED.

Another story, during the Vietnam war soldiers had a lot of Pepsi cans stocked up at their stations. But it was hot out. And because of the amount of time those Pepsi bottles had sat there in the heat, the chemicals started to separate. It turns out, the chemicals were as bad as drinking paint thinner (because of the aspartame that separated) and it caused severe damage to their brains. Their brain tissue became acidic and lesions in their brain developed, some ending up having strokes in their mid 40s and 50s.

fake and gay

No. Its true.

Drink all the soda you want, its your body you are harming - not mine. So if you want to drink and eat poison, go right ahead!

Did someone say 'Cancer'?

true news

This is also found in a lot of meat marinates as well so make sure you check all the ingredients.

bump8

true news

I wish they added benzodiazepines to food

Anthro Y chromosome Pony to da rescue

Attached: 1403926345.heavensteed_roanstudwm_[].png (1000x917, 1.05M)

you are full of shit, aspartame wasnt even approved during the vietnam war.
there is literally no chemical in pepsi which could separate out or react to form anything even similar to 'paint thinner' (at least now)

They deserve it first. Traitors to the public trust go first, enemies are second

It's your usual crooked shit from a group that likely took money from the drink producer to endorse it, knowing full well they shouldn't. This corrupts that groups credibility some but do not throw all vegans in with them, these actions do not speak for them. Have you wondered why the usual argument you see against veganism is that they are all crazy? An ad hominem attack which provides no scientific fact to back the claim vegan is unhealthy.

Pepsi does contain high (for food) amounts of phosphoric acid which, yes is the same chemical used as a paint stripper for specific types of paint though those solutions are of a much higher concentration. The "It's toxic because it's in (Paint stripper/rat poison/motor oil) argument is an over simplification and is akin to saying that heroin is an organic(carbon containing) molecule and bread is aswell so heroin must be just as good/bad for you as bread. Some things are unhealthy in any amount, others less healthy the more you have, and others only above a specific limit. Depends on the chemical

Everything is poison, even just shitposting right now.

Who cares, we're gonna die regardless.

A century ago, most people didn't live long enough to get cancer, you fucking moron.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/causesofdeathover100years/2017-09-18
demography.cpc.unc.edu/2014/06/16/mortality-and-cause-of-death-1900-v-2010/

Some labels will read E211

Conflating vegans with vegetarianism. LOL. Both are retarded, but you are also retarded. You are a bag of retarded.

stop sliding this thread