Tranny wins Cycling World Champinonship

Cycling’s first transgender world champion has fired back at heated criticism surrounding her breakthrough victory at the 2018 UCI Masters track championships.

Canadian philosophy professor at South Carolina’s College of Charleston Dr Rachel McKinnon endured a torrent of online trolling after taking to social media to celebrate her world championship win in the women’s 35-44 sprint final at the Velo Sports Center in Los Angeles earlier this week. An image of McKinnon standing tall above her competitors during the medal presentation ceremony has spread globally in the wake of her controversial victory — just as she predicted.

McKinnon, born a biological male, won gold in the sprint final against friend Carolien Van Herrikhuyzen from the Netherlands. An elated McKinnon claimed, to her knowledge, she is the first openly transgender athlete to win a world championship in any sport, after nudging past Van Herrikhuyzen on the final straight in a time of 12.903 seconds.

American Jennifer Wagner, who finished third, led the criticism against McKinnon’s participation in the championships. Wagner responded to English media commentator Katie Hopkins’ online swipe at McKinnon by declaring it was not fair that McKinnon was able to compete at all. Hopkins also declared it was “febrile madness” for the UCI to sanction McKinnon’s participation.

McKinnon hit out at the criticism immediately following her victory both on social media and in interviews. She told velonews.com she enjoyed no physical advantage over her competitors despite being born a male.

“I think there is absolutely no evidence that I have an unfair advantage,” McKinnon said. “People who oppose transgender inclusion in sport put us in the double bind. It’s the “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” scenario. “If I win, they attribute it to me being trans and having an unfair advantage. If I lose, the same people think I must not be good anyway. People will never attribute my winning to hard work which is what I think I deserve.”

She said there is no research to suggest that testosterone and body development would in anyway enhance the physical performance of transgender athletes.

She recently told USA Today that policing the testosterone levels of transgender athletes violates their human rights — declaring that should override all debates surrounding potential unfair playing fields for transgender athletes.

“We cannot have a woman legally recognised as a trans woman in society, and not be recognized that way in sports,” McKinnon said recently. “Focusing on performance advantage is largely irrelevant because this is a rights issue. We shouldn’t be worried about trans people taking over the Olympics. We should be worried about their fairness and human rights instead.”

Her arguments did little to stop her accomplishments being immediately criticised by people on social media with McKinnon angrily firing back at trolls on Twitter and Instagram. In her comments she claims silver medallist Van Herrikhuyzen embraced her after the victory and said the Dutch athlete openly supported the result. The same can’t be said for bronze medallist Wagner — or many other users on Twitter.

archive.fo/4FI6D
news.com.au/sport/sports-life/commentators-clash-over-controversial-first-transgender-world-champion/news-story/ba61a67990321e7cc8529962323f2d0b

Attached: 35685705920a8e10b50bca3ac2453dbb.jpeg (492x277, 38.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/emphe
velonews.com/2018/10/news/qa-dr-rachel-mckinnon-masters-track-champion-and-transgender-athlete_480206
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/theres-nothing-more-anti-female-than-letting-biological-men-compete-in-womens-sports
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 43008837_536827363405241_2001040601183580492_n.jpg (1080x1349, 151.6K)

How is this not considered cheating?

He has a whole bunch of retarded logic about how it's not cheating here:
archive.fo/emphe
velonews.com/2018/10/news/qa-dr-rachel-mckinnon-masters-track-champion-and-transgender-athlete_480206

For example:

they should have to face the men too, and if they can't compete, their awards are given to the deserving Women.

This is just one example of why I do not watch modern TV today and why I cut cable and stick with VHS tapes and DVDs.

she big

i afraid

White women brought this on themselves.

More leftist D&C please

That's sexist in trannyland.

It could well be seen like that.

In basketball its an advantage to be tall. So all of the worlds elite basketballers are tall.
In most physical sports its an advantage to be a man. So, eventually all elite sports people will be men. But some of them will say they are women.
What a fucked up timeline we exist in.

Sure but following this logic the male and female categories are created to segregate competitors based on that specific advantage. That means he should be competing in the male category regardless. Boxing has lightweight, heavyweight and so on and you wouldn't get to skip a weight category by identifying as thin.

It's not cheating because it's not a question of reality. This is a question of "rights", a concept controlled by .gov.

Not the most surprising of news.

Has he had hid dick cut off or is this trans thing just a LARP?

SJWs and feminists brain are spinning. Who side to white knight for: cunts? or transgenders? Both are protected more equal the men classes.

But….but….she was a man…..we can't compete……we don't want to get better…….lets promise our votes to any politician that fight our battles for us—-typical cunts.
This guy is prolly having the time of his life bathing the tears of the women.

Wait until it happens at the olympics.

I was assuming in my post that the current trend would continue. And in sports your sex will be determined purely by what you say it is.
Its exactly the equivalent to a heavyweight boxer fighting in the featherweight category because he identifies as such.

Interesting that you bring up boxing. Because combat sports will be one of the areas where this all comes to a head.
There have been a few MMA fights with trannies vs women. And it really upsets people to see a man (in a wig) beating the living shit out of a woman. It triggers a very primal protective emotion that makes people incredibly uncomfortable. Perhaps so uncomfortable that they wont be persuaded to accept it by being called a bigot.

LETS BE HONEST

MAN DRESSED LIKE WOMEN WINS WOMEN'S COMPETITION

((( )))

Men are better than women at almost everything.

I knew men were better than women!!

Man, I would love to call any leftist idiot who has a problem with that a bigot and a transphobe.
Just to throw their idiocy in their own face.

Was the race sex ignored?

wow, some "philosophy" (((professor)))

About time.

That's an unscrupulous win.

The competitor was not converted to female 100%, therefore the delineation of gender-divided sport based on the born-as PHYSICALITY was instead hijacked by the social mentality of inclusion, without the proper scientific tests to confirm that the competitors physicality was inline with the specifications of establishing purely female specimens as the ranked competitors.

The competitor should have had the balls to know that their inherent stature and muscular sustain is an actual division, not a physical decision.

Women need to start standing up to this latest incarnation of misogyny. If they don't, they deserve to be pushed to the back of the bus again. No-one else is going to stand up for them except themselves.

In the good ol' days, this guy would have been called a sissy for playing with the girls.

We need to bring back the common-sense ways of the good ol' days. What's going on today is legislated insanity.

Well said, user. If there was one valid use of feminism, this is it. Usurping the very concept of being a woman should be the considered the top threat.

I support this and everyone should support this. The faster you support this the faster we all realize that men are better than women at everything. Also the faster we accelerate towards the tipping point where we get fed up with tranny sjw logic.

Women should have everything stripped of them in the name of inclusion and fairness just like men have.

One step closer to throwing out the computer and moving into the woods

Attached: too_much_pancakes.jpg (900x656, 87.23K)

In the "good ol' days" your employer could decide not to pay you your wages for the week because he didn't feel like it. The "good ol' days," that is the artificial creation made by boomers to serve their own interests at the expense of their parents, children, and grandchildren, needs to die.

Good! news. Please more of that. Let all women in sports be replaced by trannies. Maybe then sanity will penetrate those thick liberal skulls.

More able-bodied and skilled men need to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. We need trannies in women's basketball.

Besides the feelsgood.jpeg, there is no logic behind this, only insanity. If she says there is no difference or advantage provided by testosterone levels, why aren't all women competing against men?

Like Lépine said, the only privilege they don't want to erode from men, is in sports. Why aren't all of them fighting for rights to compete with men? The second place at the competition is an utter retard for not complaining. I wonder if they had 3 trannys there that won the first 3 places in the podium. Please society, make this happen. I want to be alive to see it.

Hello there mr shill.

Soon tranny's are going to fulfill all the roles of women essentially forcing them back into the household again. Traps are not gay.

you're never gonna get laid virgin

We want to stand up against this stuff, but we get labeled TERFs and exiled from our friends. This shit infuriates me. I hate trannies.

Ok men should larp as the trannies for lolz.

Thanks, trannies.

Can’t these trannies even like try to fuckin pass???

Hello leftypol

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/theres-nothing-more-anti-female-than-letting-biological-men-compete-in-womens-sports

How is it not cheating? Because they don't care anymore about the integrity of it.

What a transphobic bigot. Literal Nazi.

It's a feminist who is rightfully butthurt about a man taking over a women's sport. And it's fucking hilarious.

i'll never understand why women put up with this

Enjoy equality cunts. You displaced men from their office jobs with your pimp daddy, Mr Big government's help and didn't feel one ounce of guilt. Now don't be trans phobic.

Surprised this hasn't led to a firing.

women's sports are inherently uninteresting and less watchable because they are bad athletes and poor sports. their only appeal is to see sweaty girls dressed in almost nothing.

women are also the ones who vote in shit like this.

Attached: Hot-Girl-with-nice-ass-French-Volleyball-Player.jpg (610x757, 123.01K)