Greentext thread ! Go !

Attached: images.jpeg (197x256, 10.01K)

They are virgins…?

Wow so deep OP I've never thought of that.
Yes it sucks but complaining about others won't do anything. Just make sure to not repeat their mistakes. Redeem your family through your actions.

Why are you looking at your sisters' camel toe?

OP here

Yes, I would be suprised if they were not.

Indeed, smart boy.
Wow so deep, I've never thought of that.

Maybe because she show it to everyone ? Hope you are joking.

Attached: 1532395359202.jpg (441x331, 18.79K)

No, I am not joking.
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING?

Christ told us that if OUR eye offends us, to pluck it out. He didn't say "If someone wears something you don't like, be a little bitch about it." If your eye offends you, pluck it out. The Muslims call this "casting down your gaze".

If you weren't looking, you wouldn't know. The sin is on you.

There's a difference between looking and simply noticing (with dismay).

Why are you making a study of your sister's crotch?

Mote, beam, eye.

Why are you being the modern woman's apologist? Stop defending this type of behavior.

Nice

spacing

by

the

way.

Stop defending the sin of a man who allows his eye to offend him. If you're wearing a pair of jeans and your "package" stands out a bit and a gay man checks it out, is that your sin or his?

Because you make threads for the sole purpose of attracting like mind people and when someone points out how you're in the wrong, you sperg out about it. Accept your sin and pray for forgiveness.

I'm not defending shit, but wearing jeans is hardly comparable to wearing yoga pants and crap like that. You're hoping for attention at that point.

You really should stop hopping IPs. Also, nobody said anything about yoga pants. If you can't control yourself, that's on you and you alone.

bro, are you really this pathetic?

Maybe because I'm not an autist.

If your purpose is to get me mad that's a good strategy. Insulting me saying I lurk on my sister…

Your an autist or a good troll. Noticing sin =/= embrassing this sin, having temptations =/= accepting them and sinning, seeing =/= looking, looking with lubricity =/= for another reason,…

You're not just lurking on your sisters. You're noticing your mom as well as many other women, who you compare to your mom and sisters. You're obsessing over women, even going so far as to say some random Muslim women are better than your Christian family.

YOU need to pray about this. Hard.

If I weren't insulted I would have laugh. I have mixed feelings now.

Attached: 5aedb0dd090fc8e5e193fe223bc149b7a9e8403e210878ed722451d71fe05af0.jpg (420x541, 95.87K)

it's a normal thing to notice for anyone who cares about the state of society. caring about how women dress is not a bad thing, women are the foundation of society, they're our mothers and daughters and wives, they keep our homes, they raise our children. holding them to a high standard is good. shut up with your hamfisted interpretations of scripture already. i really hope you're trolling. but if you're serious than just swallow your pride and leave the thread. you're being a nuisance. leave op alone

You're funny, user. Almost thought you were for real there. Good to see that false prophets are still as amusing as ever.

Attached: delilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

As his brother it is his duty to see if they are dressing modestly or not. What kind of faggot are you? Ah yes, the kind of faggot that compares a man wearing jeans with a woman wearing yoga pants (OP is also kind of a fag for not confronting them though)

Anyone claiming to be a prophet is a liar trying to sell you something.

[citation needed]
I didn't say anything about yoga pants. Neither did OP. Do try to keep up.

Ok so now I'm banned for not being charitable enough with my troll :')
For the equivalent of three days for the post this one answer to :

The mod even deleted my scandalous insult…

Seems impossible to have a normal conversation.

Attached: Capture.PNG (709x475, 19.68K)

haha what if the fag telling op to "stop ogling girls" is a mod. how pathetic would that be lmao

whinnie the poo yourself back to reddit mate

No, I'm not a mod. But you should still stop ogling girls.

Guess I should give flowers to mister troll for insulting me and destroying my thread :^)
In the ideal case indeed, but someone can't ban angryness, that's totalitarism.
And it's normal to say to a retard he is one without angryness, or to a child he is immature, one should not entertain his illusion that he is smart.

I tried, it just don't work. I'm alone on this one, even the parents disadree with me (except for the camel toe, but they do nothing about it.
So now I talk rarely about it, (at this occasion I did), I am trying to play it cool with my sisters, so maybe I will be able to prevent them from some cataclysm some day.

instead of sorry

I didn't insult you. You literally said in OP that you're noticing your sisters' camel toe. It's not an insult when you've already admitted to it.

sorry I misinterpreted because you linked to the wrong post I thought you were calling the guy who said it's his duty to see his sisters are dressed properly a retard

Maybe if you didn't make threads talking about how you're staring at your sister's crotch and checkin' out your mom's form and comparing them to burqa wearing muzzies, then you wouldn't get people calling you out on it. Go be an incestuous faggot on /b/.

o_o

the level of this forum…
Can someone say if they are troll or if it is normal ?

I've been wondering the same thing about you. Who admits openly that they're noting their sister's camel toe?

OP's own words.

This is the cancer that destroys threads. People really need to piss off and stop complaining, it’s not like bitching about it is going to make it any better.