Padre Pio

Padre Pio existed. How are you not Catholic ?

Attached: padre-pio.jpg (1000x1241, 168.32K)

Not even Carbolic Acid man can change 1054 and the heresies that followed, and continue to increase for your roman church

Attached: DB1C1dfXoAEwy3Y.jpg (512x340, 24.95K)

No bigger heresy than being the KGB Church

Well don't keep us waiting, go ahead and list all his wondrous accomplishments.
And no, I'm not googling this.
You started this thread, you keep me interested. Do your job!

Yeah, OP. How do we know any of the claims about him are true? And what about the Orthodox mystics who could do the same things?

Imagine being this hind sored that you parrot the memes of atheists are protestants against Saints

Only in the last century, only from one country and i'm sure i forget some. Come home brothers.

Attached: arsenios-kapadokis.jpg (1230x1723 60.96 KB, 200.54K)

Who are these guys?

Please stop talking if you don't know shite about what you're talking about.
You could shit about him being catholic, having the wrong theology or whatever but please stop this carbolic acid meme.
Heck just say flat out he hammered nails through his hands or something that would've made 100x more sense than this meme.

Fr. Iakovos Tsalikis, Fr. Paisios, Fr Porphyrios, Fr Nektarios of Aigina, Fr Chrysostomos of Smyrna, Fr Arsenios of Cappadocia.
Orthodox Saints from the last century, some are Martyrs. Read their works or about their lifes it will blow your mind.

We don't have to recognize your "saints" given time Francis and his handlers will be declared saints…So?

Because you totally see Catholics slandering orthodox saints with unfounded accusations because someone from a different church couldn't possibly be holy!
Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you.

This guy looks like Satan though. I have pretty good visual intuition and this guy doesn't seem right.

Might be why he does the 666 sign with his hand on three of the paintings here, and another one with a subtle devil sign :

Not saying he neccesarily lied about everything, sometimes Satan shows things as they are, just like Lucifer brings light over the occult.

hmm…

I've realized the accusation of "prelest", is just a code-word for Orthodox to castigate Catholic saints.

WTWTP are you talking about?

Morons think that blessing hands (ICXC) are 666 sign.

to elaborate:

Attached: b2b29e0c8c5b229d7360b34ce4426ae3.gif (404x604 44.2 KB, 52.73K)

Also

Those are Orthodox saints and completely different persons you retard

…A monogram for Iesous Christos?

Not only that but chemicals aren't some magical substances that can cut right through something.
Chemical burns are wide, they don't make holes.
And I'm not even speaking about the fact that carbolic acid is way too weak an acid to do much damage in low amounts with a pKa value of 9,89.
Truly it's too painful to hear this meme of brainlets again and again.

Not an argument.

so bore a hole with a sharp object, and then acid on the wounds, who knows? definitely not a "miracle" to get bizarre wounds on your body, sounds satanic.

those self-flaggerating spanish catholics are weird, they come up with all sorts of self-torture

b-b-but muh prelest!!

delusional
double delusional

lmao

If Padre Pio was legitimately a holy man, blessed with the same marks of suffering as our Lord, it means that Christ has not vomited the Latin Church out of His mouth but is still giving it His grace in His mission to draw all beings to Himself. If Padre Pio was a fraud, it means the Latin Church canonized a person for the wrong reasons. Either way, one or even several saints' miracles are not why one should join a particular communion. One should join a particular communion because they believe the fullness of the Biblical, Apostolic, Catholic, Orthodox truth is present there, the normative way to Christ, the fullness of holiness in the Spirit and the sacraments.
One can certainly believe the Orthodox Church is the Church without thinking the Catholic Church has become absolutely graceless (something that should not be possible anyway to begin with, with the whole logos spermatikos thing). And one can be Catholic and admire those Orthodox saints who have had the uncreated light appear on their body, for what it's worth. I do not think that spiritual communion between us has been completely severed, even if one communion is necessarily doctrinally wrong about something and in rebellion. But, again, converting to this or that denomination because of a couple of saints isn't something that should be done.

yes

Kyrie eleison.

Attached: image.jpg (200x211, 9.2K)

That's not how acids work.
You drill a hole in your hand, you get a hole.
You throw acid on that wound, your whole bloody hand will get burned.
Besides any mineral acid used for a long time would poison someone (except for carbonic acid, but that kind of doesn't even exist on its own so yeah).
So just stop talking about acids if you don't even know how they work when you pour them over live flesh.

Sad response from a sad ortholarp

And not even Bro. Nat can change hesychasm.

Attached: Baptist.png (16x11, 494)

OK constantinople tigger

I have problems trusting The Roman Catholic Church, with their peculiar practices, their mainstream coverage, and unapologetic exchanges with secret societies.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (400x527, 65.87K)

I just realized they're doing the old time magazine horns.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1600x840, 187.9K)

Did Christianity make him a saint or was it Catholicism?

Can you explain these unapolagetic exchanges with secret societies you're talking about ?

Thank you for the response, seems to make sense to me

I'll be looking into these guys

Because the Catholic Church is a nest of pedophiles and their accomplices who cover them up. There’s literally no appealing reason for an outsider to not be Ortho

Everyone should read "Padre Pio Under Investigation". He was indeed a Saint. He had no deep/self inflicted wounds, the blood would simply emerge. Another thing about him is the floral scent, which perhaps is the most convincing evidence.

Padre Pio didn't have holes in his hands though. He had burn marks. From acid.

Attached: padre-pio-stigmata1.jpg (600x439, 31.65K)

Floral scent? That sounds like perfume.

for decades? I'm sorry, but throwing acid on your hand for decades…would result in far different results than what padre pio actually had with the stigmata

also, the acid accusation came very early from some other catholic priest when padre pio's sigmata was first reported, the stigmata persisted for decades after that

Like telling everyone that joins freemasonry that they are going to hell?
When 1/6 of the world's population belongs to your religion of course its mainstream. Same would happen with orthos or prots if they had the same numbers. The church isn't a secret club.

Orthodox have recent saints and some that are still alive today which we Orthodox are blessed to have. Search up elder Ephrahim, a miracle worker who is still alive

Attached: A229B44E-95CC-492B-9688-3312A3C1CFA7.jpeg (960x1280 88.6 KB, 244.73K)

Are you sure you aren't Sherlock or Father Brown? With such deductive mind you could be fit for role of inquisitorial. .

You underestimate humanity itself with such thought. The files made by the bishop who was Padre Pio's inquisitor are open for anyone to read. You can be sure you were not the only one who considered perfumes or soap…

Attached: elder-porphyrios-2.jpg (428x331, 63.89K)

Jesus Christ ressurected.
Why isn't everyone a Catholic?

2 Thessalonians 2
they heard them speaking in other tongues and magnifying God. Then Peter answered, "Can anyone withhold the water, that these who have received the Holy Spirit as well as we should not be baptized?" He commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to stay some days.
Acts 10:46-48
And Philippus said, “If you believe with all the heart, it is authorized.” And he answered and said, “I do believe that Jesus The Messiah is The Son of God.”
Acts 8:37
Why is Catholic doctrine in conflict with the Bible then? If we believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, then we have fulfilled the requirement to be baptised with water and with the Holy Spirit, some were baptised before they received the Holy Spirit, some after the Holy Spirit, but baptism does not require some established earthly dogmatic authority for it to be a viable baptism.

Both retarded for implying catholcism does not acknowledge the validity of any proper baptism, and evil for saying Padre Pio, a saint miles above tmyou and me, is an agent of Satan. You deserve to hang for that

You can't actually be a Christian can you?

Also, you addressed the point of nothing I said, you just replied with an answer such as
and

Your "points" are on par with "videogames are satan" and muslims saying that the Trinity is against the Bible. It seems that there is nobody holy enough to escape the slander or protestants. As long as you dont follow pastor Jim's "biblical" heresies you are satanic.

Go learn what the Bible is, kid. Dont talk about it while you know nothing beyond your protestant brainwashing.

Do not try to defend that disgusting mockery and slander of a holy man, protestant, and even less to say people arent christian for calling out the protestant slander and mockery of actual christianity

Videogames likely are a satanic tool for brainwashing and desire to create your own false reality where you idle around doing nothing of actual worth in the cause of your actual salvation ie. (your own mortification) so that you may more perfectly serve others. Imagine being the designer behind a videogame where you have provided millions of souls some fantastical reprieve from the harshness of their fallen state in this world, where they find "heaven" in fictions.
False equivocation, you presume too much.

You presume too much again, although I have been baptised by members of a "Baptist" church, this certainly does not meant that I agree with all their interpretation of the Bible or their attitude in relation to those interpretations.
I am not of the Protestant persuasion of once saved always saved for instance, the Bible makes it clear that you can indeed lose your salvation/fall away/backslide, and I can see that there are some clear points of Catholicism that justify it in the eyes of adherents, I am not somebody who has given up sinning completely, I smoke still, I drink to excess still, I'd link it all back to regrets over past mistakes and failed (mainly romantic) relationship(s) that ultimately has caused me pain, guilt and despair over the choice of others that I have loved and have desired to truly be loved by. I'm moving away from that vanity now though, I made a vow to God to stay away from a certain woman even though she's likely the only woman I've ever truly been madly in love with, and I likely never will be mad over any other woman again. And yet part of me still regrets that too. This is all likely as coming off as very immature and bloggy, but we'd known each other a long time, and I only realised later as I became a man how many signs and opportunities she had given me, and now it seems the only way to be with her is walk off my path.
Do not try to defend that disgusting mockery and slander of a holy man, protestant, and even less to say people arent christian for calling out the protestant slander and mockery of actual christianity
I feel like you have a certain reverence for this mere man that is causing you to react in such a fiery manner towards me, but for the sake of what you've said in these posts, I will look into the story of Padre Pio more extensively.
I imagine when you call me "kid" you mean to say you see me as a child for the things I've said in this thread, yet the Kingdom of God belongs to such as those. If not, then I will take it as the pejorative reference to a juvenile goat that you likely intended. You are right though, I have not read all of the OT nor do I spend time in the Bible as often as I should, and this credits what you're saying to me even more.

Video games are part of the the institutions dominated by Satan.

Attached: light.jpg (300x225, 22.2K)