Kleenex to ban mansize tissues due to sexism

Kleenex is scrapping "Mansize" branding from its tissue boxes after 60 years on the shelves as consumers called it out for being sexist.

The company said the tissues would now be called "Extra Large". One customer questioned the firm after her four-year-old son asked if "girls, boys and mummies" can use them. Kleenex didn't confirm a release date but told shoppers to "keep an eye out" for the new boxes. Kleenex For Men first launched in 1956, offering an alternative to large cotton handkerchiefs that were still popular at the time, and claiming to "stay strong when wet".

Online critics tweeted Kleenex to ask them why its products still used the term "Mansize", saying "the world is changing" and that "it is 2018". Kleenex thanked customers for their concern and confirmed the new "Extra Large" labelling. The BBC has approached Kleenex for comment, but the company has yet to respond. However, in a statement given to the Daily Telegraph, a spokesman for its parent company, Kimberly-Clark, said the firm was registering "a consistent increase of complaints on gender concern". He added: "Kimberly-Clark in no way suggests that being both soft and strong is an exclusively masculine trait, nor do we believe that the Mansize branding suggests or endorses gender inequality.

"Nevertheless, as we remain committed to developing the best possible products for our consumers and take any feedback extremely seriously, we decided to renovate our current product and update the product subbrand as Kleenex Extra Large." The Advertising Standards Authority - which regulates adverts in the UK - told the BBC it had not received any complaints about the product, but it was carrying out "a significant amount of work around gender stereotypes in ads". Plans include setting new standards on adverts that feature stereotypical gender roles or characteristics, and cracking down on those which mock people for not conforming to stereotypes.

archive.fo/gLN8A
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45899784

Attached: a8407c69639f046a62365aa838d18247a937c897.jpg (624x815, 106.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GMurray93/status/1052945556711067650
archive.fo/xUlK1
twitter.com/LisaMHancox/status/1049986428107726848
archive.fo/D8yl5
twitter.com/LisaMHancox
archive.fo/5RcMP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking SJWs!!! As a consumer I never called for this to be banned. Glad I have a shitload stocked up already.

Ohhhhh, is this ban only in the UK? Or does this effect the US? Either way I'm stocking up more tissue and toilet paper just because!

twitter.com/GMurray93/status/1052945556711067650
archive.fo/xUlK1

Attached: wew.png (636x804, 420.19K)

I didn't even know this existed. Now I want it.

There wouldn't BE a Kleenix without men. They were originally tasked for makeup removal, but women kept writing in to complain that their husbands were using them to blow their noses.

Based shitlord is based.

Here's the woman behind the tweet, employed in marketing…

twitter.com/LisaMHancox/status/1049986428107726848
archive.fo/D8yl5

twitter.com/LisaMHancox
archive.fo/5RcMP

Attached: marketing1.png (626x917, 428.92K)

Attached: marketing2.png (966x970, 705.84K)

"Revlon, we need more power!"
"Ah'm givin' 'er all she's got, cap'n!"

NPC trait #558: pretending their kids are Yoda in order to advance their poisonous ideology.

You would fail even a high school debate class if these were the only reasons given to justify something. How do these people continue to get away with pushing whatever bullshit they want and being over-sensitive cunts? Should places like Victoria's Secret be labeled sexist because they sell purses instead of satchels?

Yes but you'd succeed in a University-level debate since anyone disagreeing with you would be violating the safe space.

So much hate speech.

Attached: hate speech.png (634x1179, 526.69K)

They patiently got footholds into every aspect of politics and entertainment, then they hired enough of their bosom chums to take over.

The tide is turning, lads.

2 days is awfully fast for a big company to turn around in response to one person.

i didnt even know there were man sized kleenex you meean ive been wiping my cum up with womans tissues this entire time

Men are bigger than women.
Fucking retard vision nightmare cunt timeline.
Nuke it from orbit.

hehe
the dying breathes of the sane as the world is driven mad by the gods

employed by kleenex, which planned this a year in advance.
cancer.

ha
keep it going

yes, give the sjw company your money

Jokes on them they are already going bankrupt

It sounds like they had already made the change. For all we know they payed lisa to ask as a pr stunt.

I'll consider buying tissue from another company. Good point.

Do men actually use tissues? I always use paper towels, even to clean up after I masturbate. I'd feel like a faggot buying Kleenex tbh

I use women's used underwear that I take from gyms, schools and hotel laundries.

Well yeah, I used to use my ex's bath robe now that I think of it

"See ya later, virgins!"

Each day I pray more and more for the day of the rope to come.

Attached: pepe day of the rope.jpg (770x1000, 332.51K)

You could also ejaculate into used sanitary towels that you find floating while swimming at the beach.
Then collect them, stitch them together, and gently microwave it on 'defrost' to create a warming face towel.
Imagine the smell.

amateur.
I've been waiting for the apocalypse for decades

That's how it's done, user. Question, do you keep your spoils in a zip-loc bag, or just leave them laying around? I find a seal-able baggie keeps my trophies safe and aromatic.

irrefutable argument right there

Of course she's employed in marketing… employed by Kleenex to publicly justify their pre-planned rebranding. The reply even indicates that the change was going to happen prior to the tweet.
This is classing PROBLEM > REACTION >SOLUTION.
The jews and cultural marxists at the company will have planned this long ago, but this kind of imposed political measure must always be spun to look like it was a response to grassroots request, rather than a top-down diktat which was to be imposed regardless of the views of customers and consumers.
Notice how the tweet is even carefully engineered to further displace responsibility from the adult onto a "4-year-old" child. In other words, to imply that children are noticing a "problem" which escaped the attention of less progressive "stuck in their ways" adults.
When all is said and done, changes like this are always remembered as "children demanded the name change" etc. History is carefully scripted.
Staged school shootings and terrorist events are similarly used to justify erosion or revocation of civil rights.
This is especially evident in the UK, where police now routinely stop members of the public for filming video (100% unrestricted in a public place) and to then demand their name, address, date of birth etc (100% not required to provide unless suspected of a crime). Watch the videos of those stopped and listen to the justification given by every single cop:
In other words, they are already ignoring the letter of the law and using appeals to civic duty/good nature to pressurize citizens into relinquishing their rights.
Once it becomes the norm for cops to be given details without justification, the legal protections and privacy will simply be revoked as "outdated and unwanted by the public / something which allowed terrorists to hide in our midst".
Problem reaction solution, tried and tested.

You flush paper towels down the toilet without clogging it?

So is your mom

greater*

now how will kikes wipe their noses?
this is antisemitism

top jej, kek and lel

You guys think Kleenex wanted to change it but needed a reason that people won't publicly oppose for it will make them appear bad?

Kleenex psyop.