/Prayer Fitness thread/

Time to get spiritually buff.
Last two digits is how many minutes you gotta pray for.
Rolling.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (613x467, 59.53K)

Alright here I go

rollin

Alright. God show me your kingom's path.

Rolling for the greater glory of God.

good luck bros

May as well. I could do with some prayer.

Attached: 1460367293420.jpg (1600x1200, 1.56M)

Rolling

Lets goooo

Remember guys, prayer is not to be seen as a chore but a meditative conversation with God. Rollin'

Rolling. I need more prayer in my life.

Castin' muh lot!

Or the last two digits of the time (the seconds)?
13 minutes
4 minutes

Rolling. Praise God.

You guys aren’t doing it right, whatever you roll is how many prostrations you do, pic related as you say “Lord Jesus Christ son of god, have mercy on me a sinner”. Let it begin

Attached: 078D966C-CB34-43B3-A64D-C1D31517BCAB.jpeg (383x384, 32.21K)

You are like a little baby. You roll is the number of lashes you do.

Attached: FlagellantsMortification3.jpg (456x354, 126.55K)

I'm kidding, btw. Prostrations or genuflections are fine.

I'll do it!

4 minutes??!!
That's like half of my daily prayer.

Rollerino

Here we go. I need to make up for being a degenerate who can't control his urge to fap anyway.

Supposed to add it on to any prayer you already do. Also 8 minutes isn't to great to begin with. 45-60 minutes should be a low average.

Prayer rule length doesn't matter. If one expands their prayer rule to be longer simply because they feel it should be then it is vanity. A prayer rule should be as long as one is lead to pray. As the conscious in regards to prayer is never wrong as it is lead by the Holy Spirit. Read the stories of St. Symeon the New Theologian

You're never gonna make it with that attitude brah!

"Prayer is a silent surrendering of everything to God."-Soren Kierkegaard

Oof that's pretty big, you know what it'd be better to just do this in a chapel. Off I go see you later brehs

Same going to Adoration for this see how many rosary I can get in.

I'm not arguing against long prayer. One can have long prayer in a spiritually healthy way. But saying that all prayers must be long and laborious with no other characteristic other than their length than that is incorrect and is in vain. If one does pray with hope and faith than it is good. If one prays to fulfill some arbitrary time requirement than what is the purpose?

I take it you have never lurked /fit/ so that is my fault second I was thinking the last thing you said and sort of kicking myself which is why I tried to alleviate my stupidity with a dumb meme.

What I wanted to say is you should be mindfully praying throughout the day as it is and praying an hour a day should be average because it should just naturally happen. You are correct though adding arbitrary time goals doesn't just make it so you are more focused on the time goal then the prayer it also really pisses God off because you should be dedicating your whole life to him and not just some arbitrary amount of time you came up with.

You are right brother God bless

Love it when that happens.

Roll, I could use a bit more prayer in my life. I'm thinking about doing what this user said instead of minutes spent in prayer.

Attached: judge.jpg (720x799, 107.67K)

Reporting back, conveniently there was a daily Mass an hour or so after I arrived, everything worked out well. Rolling again

I really should get back to praying, rolling.

The Jesus prayer for 5 hours straight is one thing, but I guarantee most people have at least 99 minutes of things to pray about. Rolling.

Okay

At least take a walk while praying so you actually do something useful to your body.

t. Satan

My apologies, the fitness in the title threw me off.
I thought it was literally about prayer and fitness but nobody said anything about that in the actual thread.

Also, at first I wanted to suggest carrying a log or a cross but that probably comes across as too larpy.

Rolling. Praise the trinity.

rollada

rollin

Attached: IMG_0084.JPG (780x688, 75.46K)

Roll

look into nofap

1. Destroy any physical imagery that you would consider *material*.
2. Destroy any digital media that you would consider *material*.
3. Download the Norton app-lock app, or an equivalent, and lock all the internet-browsing and youtube-like apps on your phone AND every app-store-like app.
4. Dont use the internet in your room, either make it impossible to combine the two, or just dont have your computer in your room.
5. Only use the internet when you must, such as in the living room when others are capable of seeing you, or in a public place like school/study room or library.

Will you do these things, before you rip your eye out? Is it not better to loose complete free internet privledge, than to live your life in sin and weakness?

This is sad; you might as well just wear a chastity cage. How about you grow your faith to overcome sin instead?

I'm assuming this roll applies to daily prayer. Rolling for a high number, I've had a lot of shit on my mind lately.

Whenever I get the bodily urge to fap these days I open the Bible to a random page and start reading until it goes away. Not to say that what you suggested is necessarily bad, it's just that it shouldn't come first. The change that Christianity brings should be in your mindset, not just adding more rules and restrictions. Less sin comes about through a lessened desire to sin and a general repulsion to sin as opposed to putting yourself right back under the law.

Rollin'

Time to punish my flesh and pray

Let's do this. Rolling.

>>>If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.

Rolling