Typhus Outbreak Strikes LA As Leftist-run City Descends Into Filth, Destitution

ALL THINGS COMMIEFORNIA, THE WORST STATE IN THE USSA:
archive.fo/ZgrWu (Schools Sued For Refusing To Teach Children How To Read)
archive.fo/DwCFk (Commiefornia Covers Up Their Polution Levels)
archive.fo/sTtxE (No Right To Bear Arms 1)
archive.fo/zy6nT (No Right To Bear Arms 2)
archive.fo/2emqU (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 1)
archive.fo/OaYXe (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 2)
archive.fo/Z5d39 (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 1)
archive.fo/mmjRV (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 2)
archive.fo/u4pb6 (Commiefornia Leads Nation in Poverty Rate)
archive.fo/hW1GM (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 1)
archive.fo/5X5wn (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 2)
archive.fo/CchAK (Child Rape Legalized In Commiefornia)
archive.fo/TYOsb (Horrific Abusive Healthcare Policies)
archive.fo/SJjoq (Human Excrement To Be Dumped Into Tap Water Supply)
archive.fo/KFFER (MAYOR: “There’s Literally Human Shit Everywhere!”)
archive.fo/EF2u8 (Commiefornia Has Outlawed Poverty, The Poor Are Being Arrested)
archive.fo/Yg861 (Victims Flee Commiefornia In Record Numbers Due To High Housing Costs, High Tax Rates)
archive.fo/EBnAh (Commiefornia Seeks To Mandate Amazon Third Party Spying In All New Homes)
archive.fo/bDMhY (Hellhole Commiefornia Will Now JAIL People Who Do Not Ration Water)

Descending into filth and destitution, dirty downtown Los Angeles has become a breeding ground for disease. The county Department of Public Health is now warning downtown residents that a new flea-borne bacterial disease is spreading from the city’s garbage heaps and rat population. This flea-borne typhus causes flu-like symptoms. Once infected, humans experience high fever, chills, headache, and rash. The infectious bacteria, Rickettsia typhi and Rickettsia felis, are transmitted by fleas. The flea may emit infectious bacteria from their feces. When a person scratches their skin, the bacterium can enter the epidermis and permeate the person’s bloodstream. The fleas are attracted to stray cats, opossums, and the city’s growing rat population. These animals do not get sick, but they bring the fleas closer to human exposure.

Los Angeles County Health Officer Muntu Davis said, “Although typhus normally occurs throughout L.A. County, we are observing several cases in the downtown Los Angeles area.” This is because the city cannot control its waste, garbage, and rodent population. Muntu Davis encourages pet owners “to practice safe flea control” and urges city officials in the county “to ensure maintenance of their trash clean-up and rodent control activities.” The county is also urging residents to secure their trash in cans with lids. The situation is so bad, that residents are encouraged to protect their extremities, wear pants, and tuck them into their socks when they are outside.

This typhus outbreak is one of many diseases that easily gets mistaken for the flu. Because there is an aggressive flu vaccine marketing campaign, many people who get sick by this bacteria think they need the “flu shot.” Although many infections are confused with the flu and misreported, this disease is not transmitted from person to person and is not caused by a virus. There are about 200 cases properly reported every year in the U.S. A blood test can help identify this disease.
There has been one previous thread about this article.

Attached: Typhus Outbreak Strikes LA As Leftist-run City Descends Into Filth, Destitution.jpg (960x500, 123.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Crhya
naturalnews.com/2018-10-17-typhus-outbreak-strikes-downtown-la.html
imalittleteapotwithmyspoutinyourmouth.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Los Angeles cannot manage its garbage and filthy streets, typhus has become endemic in the area, meaning it is always present. The bacterial infection can be treated with antibiotics if the infected person is willing to weaken their microbiome for future susceptibility to other pathogens. Without conventional antibiotics, most people recover in a few days. Many people, concerned about a high fever and a rash, seek hospitalization regardless. Natural antibacterial compounds can be used to help the body overcome the infection without conferring resistant traits to the person’s unique microbiome. The high fever can be made productive by supplementing with natural extracts of elderberry, goldenseal, and feverfew.

The best prevention, however, is not to go near the disease-ridden streets of Los Angeles. Roughly 50,000 people are living on the streets of L.A., addicted to drugs and defecating on the streets. With a homeless population that has increased by 23 percent in the past year, Los Angeles has bred nothing but drug addiction and poverty. Because there aren’t enough public toilets, the streets are marred by human feces. Drug paraphernalia is also heavily discarded, leaving residents prone to outbreaks such as hepatitis A. Critics believe that the $1.3 billion that is spent annually on illegal immigrants could be used to fix the city’s disease-stricken streets and help lift many out of poverty and drug addiction. Poor sanitation, poor nutrition, and filthy water is the true cause of many disease outbreaks — not lack of vaccines.

Typhus and hepatitis A are the tip of the iceberg. As L.A. caters to illegal immigration and descends into filth and destitution, more disease, drug addiction, rape, and murder are only inevitable.

archive.fo/Crhya
naturalnews.com/2018-10-17-typhus-outbreak-strikes-downtown-la.html

ANOTHER RECENT THREAD 404'd!

And good riddance too.

Any 404'd recent news threads will be up for repost. I have everything backed up in UTF-8 format. Including the OP pics.

What a rich and full life you must have.

Thank you for your work.

I already lived my life user. I'm retired. This is how I keep sane all day.

I do my best.

It's not working.

Oh, it works very very well. I am very sane. I could hurt people you know. I could be a very nasty, mean person. I'm not. I'm sane.

Wew lad.

But I don't harm or hurt anyone. I actually just want to help people. Thats what makes me the most sane of all really. I think I'm likely the most sane person on all of Zig Forums.

Low bar.
>>>/zoo/
>>>/scat/
>>>/fur/

fuck off you disinfo shill

It's almost like letting the literal unwashed immigrants that trash their own country was a bad idea.

what a horrible state to live in!

No, I'm almost certain of it. I can bet I'm in a better mental state than you are. I don't know how to prove it, but I have my keen ability to sense these things.

And now he thinks he psychic. So very sane.
>>>/suicide/

Tremendously sane. I'm not psychic, but I have my hunch about things and the way insecure people like to talk and bash others.

Says the guy who is butthurt that someone is backing up information for posterity.

Oh, user, if he only knew the treasure troves I have…. if he only knew all the proxy accounts and massive ripping and uploads to alternative sources I engage in I'm sure he'd know its already a lost battle for his kind.

Attached: 1.jpg (260x194, 9.6K)

We built the best economy in the country, and then for decades, absorbed every faggot, useless dreamer, wannabe Hollywood stars, and runaway strippers from the rest of this shitty states. Thanks, guys.

California was actually once very beautiful and economically solvent. It really was an American Dream. Today it is a nightmare on steroids, and totally insolvent.

THREE DECADES UNDER DEMOCRAT CONTROL IS ALL IT TOOK!

I'm very glad I backup all these reports user. They're also being mirrored elsewhere but I will not disclose where. Archived too.

legit news bump

what a horrible state to live in!

Attached: antispam54.jpg (1024x766, 163.76K)

People can always move: >>>/prepare/40

Reporting you /kilcen/..
Turn about is fair play.
Try not to make enemies..

How do you even report someone? I never reported jack shit. I suggested it when you spammed your NON-NEWS lyrical thread (which had a freaking song as the OP!)

You don't even know who I am!

OK, fair. Maybe you didn't make that thread. Someone did, and it wasn't news. It was blatantly being bumped to slide other news threads (and not just my news either!)

Because your autism is so important to archive..

what you failed to realize is that's the way I like it, kilcen.

uh huh, uh huh

seriously though. that really is the way I like it, man.

uh huh, uh huh

Anyone who utilizes the info to learn lessons and search for solutions will find gold mines in many of my archives.

But, you need to be smart and you need some discipline to dig through it all. You also need to ask questions and be open minded. And most of all, you need to care. Thats where you lack most, you just don't give a damn, so it has no purpose for you.

You're gonna need to start recognizing us on here.
That was so obviously a JN thread, and yes I piled in because I try to maintain a healthy balance between gravity and levity. I hope you will too, because I see a derailment occurring in the future of tgis thread.. But I would be more concerned about the present if I were you!
The Reverend Bob says 'Hi', btw..

Attached: 021d878029ee575c4cd8d06dc361c0017f149f6ba8d3986ccf7087bc8887294b.gif (500x655, 1011.58K)

I like Johnny, I don't mind if he posts in my threads or even if he rants or criticizes me, I'm fine with all of that. Hate me all you want, I likely deserve it.

However…. there is one thing that triggers me most… and gets me steaming pissed…. and thats to see my threads being sliden into oblivion deliberately. That hurts me. Because its disrespectful to all the work and time I sacrifice here.

You mistake me for someone who 'does not give a damn'. I most certainly do. I am pretty close to the same age as you. I pretty much agree with you on most points and have perused the vast majority of your infinite links through the years. I just don't see the value in wallowing in constant fear about the future, or attempting to wake up the masses. I used to be you. It's ok. Get some pussy or at least a cat. You'll see. Your outlook will change..

Attached: PicsArt_10-19-01.07.38.jpg (1982x2643, 1.45M)

Fangë, you and I are going to guide Kilcen through the process of getting a cat, and having something to take care of.

then, we're going to get the man knee-deep in some hole

I guess I care too much about the future of mankind. I don't know. Maybe I do have some problems. I think this could be why I drank so heavy when I was younger. Stress, concern, a sense of doom.

You're gonna need to get over that.
Live in the now.
Just think how poor Johnny felt about his very insightful teapot thread being actually anchored then another deleted, not just slidden. I think you will survive. It is not (((us))) sliding your threads! Look in the mirror. Your threads suck and have too much information. Yes, that is a thing. You have to walk these fuckers through the material with baby steps. You don't! No one but the choir ever hears your preaching. We're here, but the congregation is long gone.

Attached: bdcd58b604f537cd20a24c70e0437bc7fe4fa3de6068485a8cff11bc5d7b4cea.jpg (640x480, 33.36K)

The material is not just you you guys to read through, thats the thing. My audience are those that we don't even know whom lurk here. People in positions of power.

>It is not (((us))) sliding your threads!
We are literally the only ones bumping them!
And you cry foul at us.. Hmmm..
Maybe I need to make another thread.
Guess I'll go grab a bottle first.
Don't wanna get caught drunkposting with no alcohol in hand!

Lel. You actually think they care about your links?
How cute.

It is known that intel agencies take a very keen interest in what kinds of info gets posted on the boards. I want THEM most of all, to know whats really going on. I'm using their honeypot to wake them up. And you know what? I believe I got the attention I need: from the Mossad to the CIA, to the GCHQ to the NSA. All of them. I bet even the KGB is looking through all this material…. thats a GOOD thing.

now wait a minute here!!

I actually enjoyed his imalittleteapotwithmyspoutinyourmouth.net link

Oh shit!
It is time to take your meds again Kilcen.
That doesn't sound very "sane".

It is extremely sane. They know its sane!

>because (((THEY))) give that much of a shit about what a loser like you does or says

Attention whore spotted.

Its the info that counts, not some alias behind a bunch of VPNs.

inb4 6 million Californians are brutally gassed and burnt in three ovens

Except my VPNs allow me to get so much more 'information' out there!
"Info", however, is just that – information.
It's nothing special. It only attains importance when someone attaches import to it. If you were trying to achieve that with anybody, I hate to break it to you, you are failing miserably.
Love ya, man! Get outside today. It is beautiful over here!

Attached: Birds Aren't Real.jpg (540x750, 114.79K)

lol @ that pic

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-171912.png (1080x1920, 198.29K)

funny as shit

Evidently some folks caught my point.
Sorry, Kilcen, you just don't catch the humour in this situation. Pleeze tell me you saw Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds"!

Attached: 0671498313c32fce2bb1e65d3f326cb4146f1db9c7b00d44a5650a6e876db087.png (1688x1126, 2.08M)

I'm posting real news, all your trying to do is discredit real news. I see nothing funny, only denial of reality.

Attached: fdde34cc288125de43558702189261493a90765381d457ce67b3195467ec6004.png (742x512, 402.24K)

Attached: de9879881fb8308f9530a968f89f0118.jpg (320x480, 56.38K)

Then becomes a grammar nazi in the next post..

REEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: a2ca7e8e63727360d3c1f990afa686d29d548730422793a4c4cfa51a0067085b.webm (640x640, 1.2M)

Did some birds and beavers catch typhus?

Attached: 651da6573eff02b71b19465fb3ed6ec591aa5c62f44acdf5d7c1e3a35e9ab14f.jpg (570x494, 61.87K)

Yes, butt in all fairness, it was just Jim.

Attached: Git.Thee.Behind.Me.Jim.jpg (1000x764, 182.9K)

hahahaha omg lol I just walked in my door and I see THIS SCENARIO !!!

fucking brilliant !!
I love this shit, man……

I honestly love it

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-193154.png (1080x1920, 543.92K)

Fucking wew

what video is that

I saw Roy Orbison with the Travelling Wilburys in Berkeley shortly before he died.
I was there to pursue the California Dream. Took me less than 2 years to realize it was a fucking nightmare and hightail it back to the NW.

Nice to see you're starting post more like us Johnny, you might be against us and often try and post against the grain to get some (you)s but at the end of the day you're one of us too and we're all in this together

Also, I have had 7 VPN IPs b& today.
What is up with that?
I am not spamming, I am not "JN", like I am accused of being, I'm not breaking any global rules, and I'm not even being rude! What is up with range-banning entire countries? Get whatever it is out of your anus, idiot mods, before I decide to actually start spamming, which you know I can and will. Settle down or I won't.

Attached: 4f0431c0ca10aca999f2ab7be6e418c85230d25125b444368a65a15b1c1ac9f0.jpg (793x1024, 48.51K)

Funny, but was not Johnny.
That is why you thought user was more like one of 'us'. He is. That was not JN.
I know, because it was me, and I am sure I am not JN most of the time..

Dubs confirms.
(You) are NOT JN.
So, who the fuck are (You)?

I wish I knew.

Attached: beavers_5.jpg (1024x768, 208.37K)

Well Roy died in '88 and usually the oldest anons are either q fags who stick to their weird boards or Johnny

Nah. It's just me again..

Attached: I don't like pets.jpg (600x400, 53.99K)

Ah, well have fun

I always do.

very good

May I interest you in a giant plste of Zyprexa, pleeze Kilcen..

lmmfgdao

it's a video of a holographic Roy Orbison show presented by his son.

I went to see him and Carl Perkins together with my buddy who calls himself Cap'n America… I did an Elvis portrait for Roy and another one for Carl.

Cap'n and I were blown away when they dedicated a series of Elvis songs to us by name from the stage. it was amazing.

I knew RuPaul Charles when we were both young. He's actually a good friend and a really, really nice guy. no shit. RuPaul is cool as shit.

that's Cap'n America in the front (he is fucking cool as fuck and one of the funniest people I've ever met)

Paul Burke is the insane guy in the hat. he's a complete madman, and an actor who appeared regularly on TV commercials.

John Sex on the far left… RuPaul on the right…

and I'm in the background, standing behind all of those freaks backstage at the 688 Club in Atlanta…

Cap'n America is so funny, he'd make you choke to death from laughing so hard.

Attached: IMG_20181002_151053.jpg (1784x1080, 378.08K)

and yeah, that pic was taken in 1985

and no, neither Cap'n, Paul Burke or I are gay.

John Sex and RuPaul are extremely gay.

I couldn't care less what they do in bed. that's none of my business

really?

ooops the pic was actually taken in 1984

The 688 Club was a popular alternative music venue in Atlanta, Georgia,[1] located at 688 Spring Street, near the intersection of Spring and 3rd Streets. The 688 Club opened in May 1980[2] and closed in November 1986.[3] The club was operated by Steve May.[4] The club was co-owned by Tony Evans,[5] John Wicker,[6] and in its final years by Mike Hendry.[7] Cathy Hendrix served as the club's music director.[8] During its brief lifetime, the 688 played host to hundreds of punk rock, new wave and alternative rock bands, many of whom would later become well known.[9]

Attached: 300px-688_Club.jpg (300x203, 23.63K)

Attached: clueless688atlantashirt-e1449765819625.png (1177x667, 684.37K)

Attached: club-688-atlanta-1-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg (378x378, 16.21K)

Attached: newsEngin.17447737_688-Club.jpg (800x533, 105.17K)

dude, there has never been a
typhoon that hit Los Angeles

Weren’t there, like, 270k leftists or something that died during WWII as a direct result of typhus? Very strange.

What a wonderful caring Guy JERRY BROWN

Commiefornia is a shithole, LA has niggers shitting in the streets!

welp the typhus is here now all we need is another holocaust

It's almost like letting the literal unwashed immigrants that trash their own country was a bad idea.

THREE DECADES UNDER DEMOCRAT CONTROL IS ALL IT TOOK!

45 4312 5342

commies gonna commie