Twitter Bans LifeSiteNews For Science Article Covering Spread of STDs Among Fags

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | https:// archive.fo/Eq9dR
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180924174142/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

In “progressive” America today, you’re no longer allowed to mention the scientific facts about the spread of STDs among gay men. Twitter has just banned LifeSiteNews for daring to report the scientific facts about gay sex spreading many blood-borne diseases. Because the LGBT thought police now run all the tech giants, any fact-based reports that don’t worship anal sex as an ultra-clean lifestyle of purity and godliness are quickly banned by the tech giants.

With this bowing down to the anti-science lunacy of the LGBT propagandists, Twitter now underscores why it is a danger to the public health of all Americans. Articles that discuss infectious diseases among heterosexual couples are openly allowed, of course, because according to the LGBT cultists, straight heterosexual intercourse is “strange” and “weird.” But articles that discuss the health risks associated with anal penetrative sexual intercourse are verboten.

Science, in other words, is now deemed “hate speech” by the clueless, scientifically illiterate LGBT crusaders who spent their college years learning how to be “social justice warriors” rather than informed biologists. Fact-based reality has been overthrown by LGBT-protective tech monopolists who control all online conversations by asserting authoritarian control over thoughts and speech. They’ve unanimously decided that protecting their false narratives of “safe” anal sex are far more important than educating the public about how anal cancer is actually spread. (Hint: Primarily through anal sex, in case you haven’t figured that out yet…)

The full story from LifeSiteNews: archive.fo/VU7Dk

Twitter has just locked LifeSiteNews out of our Twitter account over an article we posted four years ago that provided expert analysis on the rise in sexually-transmitted diseases among homosexuals.

The 2014 piece by Dr. Gerard M. Nadal, a molecular biologist and microbiologist who is also president and CEO of the Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer, responds to media coverage of what was at the time the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s new annual report on STDs.

Contrary to the consensus that the “reason for the documented continued rise in syphilis (primarily affecting homosexuals) has more to do with homophobia than anything else,” Dr. Nadal attributes the rise to factor such as an “upward trend in unprotected sex” and 60% of homosexual men failing to disclose their symptoms or status to sex partners.

He cited data from mainstream sources such as the CDC, a then-recent New York Times report, and a 2006 study in the journal AIDS Behavior.

archive.fo/lAX48
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567832/
archive.fo/NjCvS
lifesitenews.com/blogs/why-hiv-syphilis-and-gonorrhea-are-rising-among-homosexuals

On October 18, 2018, however, LifeSiteNews received the following message, notifying staff that Twitter was locking the account because the 2014 tweet sharing the story’s neutral, factual headline violated “our rules against hateful conduct,” and somehow “promote[d] violence against, threaten[ed], or harass[ed] other people on the basis of […] sexual orientation […], or serious disease.”

READ THE REST:

archive.fo/2O3SE
naturalnews.com/2018-10-18-lgbt-thought-police-a-danger-to-public-health-as-twitter-bans-lifesitenews.html

Attached: Twitter Bans LifeSiteNews For Science Article Covering Spread of STDs Among Fags.jpg (810x500, 35.96K)

The worst thing about AIDS? Takes too long.

Attached: HIV in America.jpg (2016x7552, 1.94M)

God punishment for fags yet people still defending them.

Throwing salad tossers off cliffs gets the job done much more quickly
And it's also not contagious

Very true!

Twitter sucks. Use Gab if you want to tweet freely.

God punishment for fags yet people still defending them.

bump

legit news

bump

please stop sliding my threads

if this continues I have no choice but to bump them back

Wrong! It's fast acting!

Attached: Ayds Candy Commercials [360p].mp4 (640x360, 10.16M)

censored!

true news bump

bump11111111111111

bump333333333333333333

bumping real news

bumping actual

Are you saying the people that make catching and spreading STDs a fetish are vastly over represented in the having and spreading of STDs? Shocking! Simply shocking!

actual news