Why did God make me black and raise me in a 0.2% black populated town in the north west of england?

why did God make me black and raise me in a 0.2% black populated town in the north west of england?

Attached: 1534024122832.jpg (398x354, 243.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/*/lenonhonorfilms.com/*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humility

FPBP.

And also it was so that the Lords work be made manifest through you in these dark times with racial tensions and whatnots. To prove that you are not one of those troublemakers, to be an example in order to bind peace.

To be the vanguard in the Afro-zionist movement to repatriate the entirety of the African diaspora and Make Africa Great Again. Hurry user, there's not much time.

Who says He wants you there forever? Maybe He wants you to go to the holy land of Israel and teach God’s chosen to be tolerant.

I'm an African American at that. I do get bouts of pride though so I do need humbling. I just fear I'm going to grow up into a bitter old man who wants segregation of all races. I can't fit into the white british or muslim asian culture here. African American culture is supressed here in my opinion and that makes me angry when I think about it. How unjust it all is. All my friends are white and I've only ever had one black friend who was british when I was a kid but he moved to London a long time ago. I realise you can truly love someone regardless of race but our cultures clash. It's just harder than I ever assumed it was as a kid growing up. I can't say I listen to Tupac or Michael Jackson without being ridiculed and dismissed. It just makes me angry and want to curse and purpetuate a sterotype.

Attached: 1533476511132.png (636x358, 338.94K)

Move to London, it's 50% black population or so

Just make Christianity your culture above all else. I know a black man (a married father of 7) who has fully embraced Greek Catholicism, and he has made it his family's culture, because after much deliberation he has concluded that is the most pure Church. So, rather than raise his children as "American Black" or "American White", he is simply raising them as Christian.

In Christ there is neither Greek nor Jew. Of course, these cultural/ethnic differences still affect our experiences, and some people value them more than others. But as Christians we're called to detach from the things of this world. It's far too easy to model one's own choices on those made by the group they identify with. Consider it a work of God's grace that you have been given such a great opportunity to leave your worldly identity behind and, in its place, to put on Christ.

You're not going to like this answer but,

Hip hop and music targeting African Americans are used to teach an extended adolescence, homosexuality, defeatism. You can see the early hip hop albums having Freemason hand signs, and buzzwords. Please critically analyses everything you repetitively broadcast into your mind.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x713, 197.81K)

So you can be Cahdinal Robuht Sarurh.

Could you elaborate on the cover more? I thought the Freemason handshake involved the first two fingers and thumb (along with holding both your hands in such a way as to make a circle with both will flag down another Freemason to stop and help you on the side of the road, supposedly.) What exactly is going on in this picture?

Okay, but other than that, what's going with the two other circles and line up to the one guy's afro?

A very well spoken uncle tom ?

Also noticing that the leather pants, leather hat, and leather studded belts and wrist-wraps remind me of gay biker culture.

There are many different Masonic hand shakes. Most look normal but have to do with changes in where the thumb rests on the knuckle.

Look at the body language of the man with white pants, under normal interpretation there is no reason for him to part his hair back like that to listen to the boom box.

I recommend watching Hip Hop and the degradation of black masculinity. Even though hes blue pilled, he does expose this well, as along as you remember that Whites don't control freemasonry, he makes some ideological errors, but his analysis of the medium is impressive. Just look for HipHopHiddenHand.wmv there are a few parts.

web.archive.org/web/*/lenonhonorfilms.com/*

Attached: acodex_64.jpg (400x282, 23.1K)

Thanks; will check these out when I get the change.

You'cn take a tigga outta tha hood butcha cain't take tha hood outta a tigga you know what i'm sayin'?

Attached: black wojak.jpg (596x739, 20.75K)

God is a cosmic card dealer. He dealt you 5 cards. Every hand has potential if you play your cards right. What are you going to do with your opportunity? Make something with what you've got or whine about the hand you were dealt. The choice is yours.

To soften our hearts. "Stiff necked people" and all.

Be consoled, brother. God is always with us.

Attached: andree-3000.jpg (601x376, 35.68K)

You're right dude. I don't want to have to drop out of college again. I need some qualifications.

Too smart in their eyes. I can't fit in when I don't drink, smoke, sex, curse, gossip, lie, cheat or steal.

I am a Catholic and not afraid to tell anyone. But believe me when I say there are a handful of young people, if that, I see attending church regularly. Even that is a stretch. Most times I feel like I'm the only young one there, which is ironic.

My catholicism comes before anything else. But I do have relatives that live abroad that may or may not be catholic and I have friends who are athiests who I try to convert or at least lead by example. The fact is I live in a secular world. And while I won't deny my religion in the workplace, I do realise that I still have to work and support a family in this world, which God wants. And this can't be done if I live as a monk and my only concern is christianity and I shut out the world. Correct me if this goes against the Church but I don't think it does, we can't fly from society or pretend it doesn't exist. Sorry if I don't make sense. But I will raise my children catholic and do the best I can do but it's up to God how they turn out.

The majority of Hip Hop is about degeneracy but so is pop music. I mentioned Tupac because although I like his Ambitisions as a rider and All eyez on me, I enjoy his moral songs like Ghetto Gospel, life goes on, Brenda's got a baby, Keep ya Head up. Maybe not Christian songs but songs with a good moral message. And I think social/political issues are important, not as important as spiritual, but definitley important and something God would want us to care about. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he never taught us to shut our ears to our brothers crying out for help. That is why I like hip hop and rap music by black artists. That is why something inside me has always been attached to African American culture. These are my brothers. Not in Christ but they're as much as my neighbours as my literal white folk neighbours here. And I know people take Our Lord's teachings and twist them to suit their own agenda, but He was a Jew and he must have had some special connection, like I have with my fellow African Americans, to his fellow Jews and their oppression by the Romans. Granted, I feel at home with Jesus Christ. That is how I have survived so far away from my worldly home. And I guess I have to pray now that I no longer yearn for a worldy home I've been so desperate for all my life. Thank you my brothers.

Attached: 1533045026087.jpg (1080x720, 299.08K)

To rule the wh*te men

That is well intended, the problem is that what most would call African American culture is just compromised AAC. Like most mainstream institutions and industries.
I'm sure there are some lesser known hip hop artist who are okay, however some pretend to be underground despite coming from multi-national labels like KRS-one. Don't let those in power trick you into thinking this is from you.
The Jews went against Jesus, and the god of the OT, they don't even believe in it in the same way that Christians do.

Attached: Boule.png (2524x939, 1.93M)

Mark 6: 1-6
Jesus was rejected in his own homeland.

Matthew 12: 46-50
Your brothers are the ones who follow Christ.

My girlfriend and I fell into the same category, in different parts of the US. It sucks, but if you persevere, God will see it.
Yes and no. Stupid people of any colour are suspicious of people who don't try to identify with them, and being clever makes it harder. To top that, yes–we are discouraged from knowing things at first.
You'll find as you grow up, a greater majority of our peers value the smartest brother in the room. Being judicious with when you let it show is the trick.
No, because you're also mixing in righteousness. Some of the simplest are the most innocent, and tiggas hate that shit. Evil can't abide to be in the same room with good. It just hurts too bad.
So much so that back in the day, they had a man nailed to a tree for telling the truth.
"If they hate you, know that they hated me first."

Ain't nobody telling you not to work. Or not to be a part of society.
Moreso, Jesus tells us to go out into our communities. Live for the glory of God's name, in every respect. And "Be the lamplight".
Using work as an example, bring your prayers into it. Let God bless your hands as you go about your daily tasks, and don't hesitate to share his involvement if asked.
Otherwise, understand that The Lord leads you to wherever you stand; and let that thought guide you in conversation. You're meant to help those he's placed you around. Evangelize by walking and talking for the glory.

If you feel a family will be part of your life's ministry, don't stress about how you'll create a future for them. You can't, but God will. Follow the path he lays before you, and you'll find everything you need along the way.
Have faith, like you brought your walking stick, but not your wallet.

Yeah. Everything you hear on the radio is hot garbage. However, you're onto something by applying yourself to 2pac's body of work.
Hip Hop isn't about degeneracy, per-se. It was storytelling. This is what I saw, how I had to live, who I was.
I hate a neoliberal viewpoint, but the least of us happened to be making a living selling drugs. My family grew pot in the 80's, and my mother still sells bootlegs and resells couponed goods to make ends meet.
History is really your friend when perusing your album collection. Or, if you're looking for something wholly conscious, with more modern form, I recommend Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor and Black Star as starting points. Two of the greatest albums ever made.
Kendrick Lamar writes compelling testimony too, but I'm suspicious of some of his work. Like "gold plating" on a cheap chain.

I hope this is helpful, instilling hope ro the future. Suffering builds endurance, and endurance allows for hope. Don't give up.

Attached: serveimage (15).jpeg (808x960, 198.16K)

He didn't make you black, your parents are black, as were theirs, etc.

As for why you live in a town full of nonblacks:
That's because your relatives went there.

I have my mum and my little half brother. My dad was white. All my relatives are in america. I'm here cause my mum decided to move here where my step dad lives.

Enrolled in a barber course since I'm not academic and need a skill to find work. I am bottom of the barrel in terms of society here. Have to basically act like a degenerate to fit in among white folks because that's their predjudice. I've been told by a counciller that her first impression of me was that i was intimidating, tough, aggressive type of person. Just because I'm tall and black. Whenever someone has their back to me, or there's money lying around, I just feel the tension. I've had people try to take my faith away from me. As far back as the age of 14, I had a plan to join the US marines and then go uni because it gave me the opportunity to join a brotherhood but also live in the US, but that dream was obliterated. I definitely know God wants me to stay here. God has blessed me with a loving family, good health and an inheritence.If my dad was still alive I would be in America since he lived there. So I am certain God wants me here. For what though?

Attached: 1534790322512.jpg (484x497, 35.37K)

Barbers are like priests and bartenders, man. It takes a special kind.
It doesn't matter what the white man thinks. You're top tier among us.

My sister made the mistake of shucking and jiving like that. She ended up owning her fake ignorance, getting knocked up by an alcoholic narcissist.
You don't owe anybody's expectation back to them. Be the best version of yourself instead. You've already made it obvious you're not into half the shit.

It's better you didn't join that meat grinder. Trust me, I've been there. 200% worldly, full of greed, sloth, jealousy, and skanks.

What's wrong with that?

Well you're obviously carrying a lot of baggage and I can't address it all, but surely you see how the clash of culture/race/religion is just poison to the normal function of the human organism? You're worried about wanting people segregated, but why?

Just try to think of something that's good, that COULDN'T have happened were people more or less (obviously not absolutely) constrained to their own homelands among their own people. I honestly can't think of one. The fruits of desegregation are misery and social atrophy (it's not the cause in and of itself, but it's certainly an aggravator and perpetuates it). The only "positives" of it are literally just pointing out the concept itself, and hailing that as it's own positive results. The benefits of diversity are… diversity! Wow, who cares, when it leaves such social and moral desolation in it's wake?

You feel isolated and alien because you are of a genuinely alien people to the British, the pakis in Britain, etc, you're not imagining it.

I won't pretend I'm some afro-phile, far from it, but take it from someone who has a genuine humanitarian concern for you, be among your own people, the race-blind utopia isn't gonna happen, sorry. And you're only hurting yourself with shit like this "Da wypipo be havin' prejudice and sheeit abloo-bloo" give me a break, you're just projecting your own antagonistic feelings onto the people around you because guess what: that itself is an expression of your racial identity, you are alien to them and they to you, no human effort will remedy this. You can accept that and try to live a meaningful life and be part of a community of your own somewhere, or you can REALLY live up to the stereotype (you said you didn't want to be a stereotype right?) of the useless tigger crying about how you're an alienated loser because da white folk be raycis and shit.

Whatever you do, don't listen to deracinated idiots like and CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A SOCIAL LIFE AND COMMUNITY, BEING AN ALIENATED BUG PERSON IS THE MESSAGE OF CORPORATE LIBERALISM (SATAN), NOT CHRISTIANITY. YOUR COMMUNITY* IS GIVEN TO YOU INNATELY AND GROWN THROUGH NURTURE AND THE FORMATION OF SOCIAL BONDS, NOT SELF-IDENTIFIED LIKE SOME FAGGOT PICKING HIS GENDER OF THE WEEK. This really can't be stressed enough, the fact that this needs explaining to ostensibly "traditional" people on a Christian forum is astounding.

*(or type of community which you could one day grow to be part of, in your case of social alienation)

Exactly this, why on earth should it matter to you what white people think? I'm white and I can promise that I don't care what black people think of me, my family, or my nation at all (caring about how many get the opportunity to impose their demands on these things is another issue). So why not just drop the obsessive need for white validation and trying to make the fever dream of white and (((white))) liberals come true, the equalist utopia free from the concept of race, family, community, identity (and everything else that differentiates the human being from the worker ant) isn't coming.

If your ridiculous views haven't revealed your allegiance, your language and tone certainly have. Who are you here for – Christ, or your white race?

In baptism we join the Mystical Body of Christ. We are brothers and sisters under Almighty God. That's your family, the very one that He gave to you. If your standards are based on natural, material qualifiers, if you don't realize that we are called to live in this world as exiles, then I don't know what to say to you. Detach from this world or you'll be thrown into the fire along with it.

I agree that we must be apart of society and our social life is important to God. And I do agree that we can't pick and choose our culture.
But I disagree that all races cannot coexist peacefully. Malcom X, in his autobiography, shares a beautiful experience in Mecca, where men of all races, from the whitest of white to the darkest shade of black, all living as one brotherhood. It is possible but our current society prohibits one. And who runs society? White people. Now don't sit there and give me yet another lecture about being black like you have any idea of what it is. You know how psycologically damaging it is for a kid to be told day in and out that he is a tigger? And then you wonder why these young black kids are out perpetuating the stereotype. I was saved by Christ. Not by white people or their culture.

But I know I sound like I'm whining and I that is bad. But to shut up about it and accept it is not the christian way. We are to speak out about injustice and hope and pray for a better society. The race blind utopia is possible. Just not in our lifetime. I by no means support white liberalism. To qoute Malcom X, They [America] don't practice what they preach, whereas South Africa preaches and practices the same thing. I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he's wrong, than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil. "
"There can be no black-white unity until there is first some black unity. There can be no workers' solidarity until there is first some racial solidarity. We cannot think of uniting with others, until after we have first united among ourselves. We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves. One can't unite bananas with scattered leaves. " The white liberals don't want this, hence the fact that we aren't taught black history in schools. We are taught very briefly on slavery, yet extensively on how many wives Henry VIII had. All to justify the fact that our tax is spent on keeping the royal family in luxary. I was never taught about Malcom X in school. Never taught anything except that we were sold and enslaved. All to reinforce the white superiority.

I am a catholic thick and thin. But to ignore racial prejudice and dismiss it as "Da wypipo…" is like dismissing the Jews in 1940 as "Da Nazis be dabbing on me".
What's your answer to the Catholics being persecuted by the muslims in Africa? "Da muslims be dabbing on me"?

Society is just contradicting. You preach multiculturalism but you really mean white culture. Then be honest. At least your honest.

Attached: 1535089991622.jpg (222x227, 7.65K)

test

What do you mean by 'society', I don't say this to be contrarian. What society do you believe you must be a part of? What society are you part of and feel the need to assert? The chaotic liberal society with it's multi-racial tenents? It's interesting that the example picked in your argument is a muslim one, and not a Christian one, given the board's stated religion is Christian. Mecca is also not an example of englightened internationalism by the way, but a hodgepode of Muslims from around the world encircling a stone for some kind of ritualistic purpose. This doesn't imply that all the ethnic/racial groups present are somehow equal and see each other as equal despite what their religion may state. Some are more equal-ish and some less so than others in reality. The MidEast in general isn't very fond of Black people, you know? Israel is a good example. Your idea that an all-inclusive utopia is possible, but the 'other' won't let it happen, seems pretty ridiclous to me and also a contradiction. Jews run western societies, not 'white' people for that matter too.

Psychologically damaging that they realize what ethnic/racial category they are part of? Maybe for specific people ala an identity crisis, but generally that's a silly idea for most people. Correct me if I'm wrong but the vast majority of young Blacks are extremely collectivistic and identify heavily with their in-group. And somehow the behaviour of Blacks is due to them perpeutating a stereotype? In part, yes (pop culture), But it's mostly due to genetic/cultural/biological reasons and other boring stuff like that and not ebul programming by da wite people. Most of that pop culture programming by the way originates with Jews.

Maybe you should return to America then? Just a suggestion of course. I'm not sure of your personal situation.

Doing something bad and then saying you know it was bad and you shouldn't be doing it doesn't somehow make you more innocent. Innocence is negation of knowing what bad and good is, like a child.

Attached: american galaxy.jpg (392x471, 106.1K)

Cont.

I disagree, it's not possible. And if it is possible due to some kind of scientific advancement, it is not organic or natural and probably a waste of time in my view. And why is there a need for this? Maybe some people of Black descent or people of a neo-Marxist/liberal pesusation may see this in a good light but I doubt the 'normal folks' would want such a devolopment. This ideology of post-modern 'Progressivism' is at odds with most religious traditions, including Christianity. 'white' liberals are a thing, but white Liberalism is really just Jewish Liberalism. And although Jews are technically white (including Jesus), I assume you mean people of Indo-European descent. That Malcom X quote is interesting, all it showcases is the difference between Idealist ideology and it's propagandists and the more harsh reality that has little to do with the aforementioned.

This may be what you think in your unique perspective but it's largely wrong. It's the 'politically correct' dogma/canon that is mandatory in this day and age. It's a display of 'white guilt'. The fact that there is nothing to say really just means there isn't much Black history in general, the only reason people of Black descent are in the West is largely to do with slavery and it's subequent consqeunces, that of unvoted mass immigration of sub-Saharan Africans. So there is a reason for it, like with everything.

I am in no way a NatSoc but to compare Jews to Blacks somehow implies a problem in the first place with their behaviour and their relations with the larger host society. There was a reason for anti-Jewish sentiment in Germany, just as there is reason for anti-Black sentiment in the West today, called 'anti-black racism'. Conflict in Africa is not simply secterian btw but also tribal, unlike the shia-sunni rivarly in the MidEast so to make those conflicts simply one of religious persecution is a gross mistake.

It is and it isn't. There are two different societies when Ideology reigns supreme. We saw this in Communist states also. The ideology of mutliculturalism is just that, an ideology and as such it is imposed, not wanted or actively sought upon by people in general. People have little choice to change things in the political realm, which is dominated by shadowy oligarchs and not of people's desicions. 'white culture' is western culture, like it or hate it, take it or leave it. I'm not against cultural mixes but some cultures are obviously more compatible than others in a mass scale, to imply they are all equal and can mix in a boiling pot is crude to say the least. I'm not a fan of black 'culture' as you might have already guessed.

Attached: c613faecab1d70da78a8ce6b2054afd9cccb1b59.jpg (606x266 183.54 KB, 23.79K)