School Chef Added Kangaroo to Students' Chili

A Nebraska school cook who mixed kangaroo meat into chili he made for students has lost his job.

Potter-Dix Schools Superintendent Mike Williams said Thursday that Kevin Frei, the junior/senior high school’s head cook in Potter, no longer works for the district.

Williams said in a letter to parents Wednesday that Frei told him he’d augmented the chili’s beef on Oct. 10 with kangaroo meat because it is lean and nutritious. Williams says the meat came from a food distributor that must meet federal requirements.

Williams says he doesn’t think the kangaroo meat was unhealthy or dangerous, but that it is “without a doubt not a normal staple of our diet.”

He apologized for any anxiety the exotic ingredient may have caused and vowed that such incidents will not recur.

apnews.com/9a772fc754354c828d0f14561ad8fa30

Attached: bhyeb8ha2dqwh1e1p1yi.png (800x450, 366.23K)

I can see the upset but it's not like it was monkey meat or chimp meat.

fuck them

no wonder they're so stupid

school teaches kids HOW NOT TO LEARN

it teaches them to not teach themselves

they all deserve to eat feces

As an Australian I can tell you in all honesty, kangaroo is a better tasting, more healthy alternative to beef or lamb

He would have been fired if he used cow beef as well if it were not from the proper food distributor. It has nothing to do with it being kangaroo meat

fuck those guys

lol
EGG ZACK LEE™

fuck them

Ausshole

you can eat at my gland down under, bitch

who gives a flying fuck what public school niggers eat? it's better than the Hot Pockets their 'mammy' buys them on their food stamps.

fuck them!

Attached: PicsArt_10-21-10.17.22.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

sorry, but I can't waste a perfectly good pic of a fat fucking slob

Attached: 1f6f8640a7f673ee26152d964b7f19319f322729b9f415ae44a6565c7e30610a.png (1024x768, 1.2M)

OY VEY HOW DARE HE NOT USE THE TALMUD APPROVED ESTROGEN-LACED MEAT!

congratulations on the 'finally learning the word TALMUD and feeling compelled to use it to show how educated you suddenly are' accomplishment

you've been so busy learning what 'talmud' means, that you failed to learn that estrogens aren't even a problem with factory farmed meat, and it's the indiscriminate random antibiotics that pose the problem.

by the way……

it's a scientific fact
that Jewish men are
born with genetically
larger penises………

absolutely 100% true

which suddenly puts your bitter
jealousy into a new perspective

Kangaroo is perfectly fine meat. It does taste somewhat like beef. What a pointless fuss over nothing.

Butthurt Jew detected.

This

This is possibly true

Beef is fine, probably Kangaroo is fine too

So was the chili good?

This man is an unadulterated fucking idiot

What's wrong with it? I'd wanna try both of them

This
First thing I'm doing if I ever travel to Australia is trying kangaroo meat for the first time ever

most likely this

That would be a worthwhile news piece. This thread is not.

Really gets your noggin joggin

Attached: il_570xN.1004619666_4waw.jpg (570x725, 56.75K)

It had everything to do with Roo meat.

Little baby Roo in the pot?

OOOh,

burgers gonna get a dose of reality one day

They've been adding all sorts of shit to processed meat like mince, patties, sausages, etc. for a long time. It's another form of 'shrink-flation'. Maybe those kids should stop crying and grow up. We've probably all eaten horse meat, or god knows what, in one or other of those processed meats.