Zig Forums Under Attack !!

Zig Forums is currently under attack!!

it appears that the attack is well coordinated, and consists of 5 horizontal rows of pixelated Invaders, each row consisting of 11 identical Invaders.

A keen observer named Neptune noticed that each row of Invaders has a different appearance. "It's hard to figure out what's going on, because they keep moving side to side as they get closer and closer!".

"It's as if they're descending from space, getting closer and and closer, and they keep making strange 'squonky' electronic noises!" said Ron Watkins, who has been defending Zig Forums by firing pixelated polygons at the Invaders as they approach.

"So far, I've shot down 8 of them from the bottom row, 2 of them from the next row, another 2 of them from the row above that, and only one of them in the next row up!"

Reports have flooded in that Zig Forums's only protective barrier of defense seems to be 4 green pixelated 'houses' or 'buildings', but the attacking Invaders have been firing polygons down, damaging the structures.

"This is a very sophisticated attack, and it's coming in waves," said Ron. "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up!"

More Details as they become available.

mobile.twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1054357871117271041

Attached: IMG_20181022_112334.jpg (1078x1423, 182.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ
archive.is/BjSUD
archive.is/ZIxzt
archive.is/MxCmf
twitter.com/qanon76/status/1053671260507529216
archive.is/hAZoq
mobile.twitter.com/EndChanXYZ?p=s
archive.is/evBCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I GOT UP EARLY, STARTED POSTING MY NEWS AND BANG! THE SERVERS STARTED CUTTING IN AND OUT, DRAGNET SLOW!

>>>/normalfags/
>>>/suicide/

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ
Anyway, fuck Zig Forums. You cunts deserve this.

Attached: contempt.jpg (255x230, 16.77K)

*obviously, I meant any sort of smartphone or tablet

lol @ you and your archaic
horse and buggy PC

You stole my triple 8s, Neptune!
I was trying to drop them in the crab thread.

Also, Kilcen is sperging hard today. Reminds me of the good old days when he practically had a stroke every day. Let's see if we can help him, shall we?

I have a real horse and buggy PC. Proud of it too. No webcam, no wifi card. Just eithernet connection (which I control when its online or off!)

I'm only posting news. Dire bombshell knews!

'wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka'

Well, I'm busy pushing Kilcen's buttons, and about ready to ramp things up a bit. I'll keep bumping this thread and the crab thread while I systematically report every single Kilcen post where he spams the words 'bump', 'anti-slide', 'stop sliding', etc. It's nothing but spam, and it makes people like you and me want to retaliate with more spam. It certainly does not encourage anyone to read his posts, threads or links! It is SPAM. Plain and simple. Not news.
This thread is real news though.

unfortunately, I have an appointment

I'll be back later

I hope he gets b&. He says he never has.
I would like to see the smoke coming out of his ears when the banhammer falls.

OK. So you ADMIT you are the real spammer, trying to slide legit news threads! ARCHIVED.

I have multiple VPNs.

Will this attack cause damage to the site or its userbase?

At least now maybe you will stop spamming the word 'slide' into every fucking thread, you complete bore, Kilcen.
As for having multiple IPs.. Just ask Johnny and I how it feels to have over a thousand IPs banned in a month. It does not feel good, even though I have hundreds of thousands more. It's a hassle. Let's make a deal. I'll stop hassling you if you stop hassling all of us with your incessant spam.

Attached: cd4dbdc6e2903d1e50fbd615ffe546a7c0125b984149e12dc8c5d726b8f55726.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Im so autsimal that any attempts to DDoS the site just increase my resolve to get my post through.

as long as you stay underneath one of those green buildings, you should be safe.

Hey. Who stated it? I only post news, and then you come on here and start sliding it all down. What am I supposed to do? Sit there and take it up the ass? Do all that work to make a news board better for absolutely nothing? So people can slide all my news threads with crab and propane threads?

You may want to re-archive.
There have been posts since you last archived. You should really archive this thread every few minutes. You don't want to miss a single juicy tidbit, and you know this thread could be removed any second. Speaking of juicy tidbits.. Have you had any good crab lately?

I have archived everything I need. This is not the only news board I post on either. Some places are a whole lot more kind to me than this place.

Maybe you should go to those places then, and forget about the assholes on here. Sorry we could not provide the safe space you were seeking.
Now, kindly fuck off..

Does this help save you any time?
archive.is/BjSUD
I wouldn't want to see you wasting your time!

Why should I fuck off? This IS a public news board. Who said you were God here? Who said you get to control the content here?

Are you trying to make this a safe space for Zig Forums and crab enthusiasts?

Zig Forums? Kek No!
Crabs? Maybe.

Hate to break it to you, Kilcen.. We're ALL God Here.

Attached: 021d878029ee575c4cd8d06dc361c0017f149f6ba8d3986ccf7087bc8887294b.gif (500x655, 1011.58K)

We're ALL Bob Here.

No. Your not God, none of you are. And YOU are just one person. But this is not your board, and its not anyone's board really, except for the BO which does have control here.

And no, I've never recalled being banned here. I think the BO can clearly see I am not the aggressor. I come in peace, only to post news. Sorry if you don't like it. Maybe you really don't like news, ever think of that?

There is one place I can name that would ban users like me, but allow all the crab and propane threads to flow uninhibited: FACEBOOK.

Attached: PicsArt_10-22-01.11.54.jpg (1080x1415, 371.67K)

Still here to help you, Kilcen..
archive.is/ZIxzt
I am also not an agressor here. I'm what is known as an online troll. I am only here to help. I sometimes get aggressive when I am fed. It is a natural trait of my kind. You are welcome to feed me, but you should know the consequences..

Attached: 49359673e8588e701f8890255d3a360387590c4682cec2630e5d53464820de01.jpg (437x400, 69.06K)

You should go there then.

Just gotta try to help you one more time.
'God' asked me to.
Please learn the difference between your and you're.

Attached: fdde34cc288125de43558702189261493a90765381d457ce67b3195467ec6004.png (742x512, 402.24K)

You're are a nigger.

your inability to spell one syllable words clearly demonstrates that you're illiterate

How did you know?

Because you just admitted it.

END TIMES:

Genetic modification corrupting DNA. Chemtrails destroying the Earth. 5G microwaving the human mind. Fluoride, heavy metal toxins and pollution poisoning the water supply. The satanist entertainment industry corrupting the soul. Military industrial complexes making profits off death, misery and destruction. Foods contaminated with toxic additives and preservatives. Migrant invasions corrupting all cultures of the planet. Human-created AI killing off humanity as we know it. Demigods (demons) are worshiped once again……

Where have I heard this before!?

As it was during the days of Noah, so shall it be upon His return!!!!

I'm only here to 'help'..
archive.is/MxCmf

Luckily, if you pour a little water on the witch, things usually work themselves out.

That was the intent of the Great Flood… and for a while it worked. Not forever because the human has been corrupted since Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. Humans are forever damned unless we REPENT for our sins and give our lives to Jesus.

Great headband in the Twitt pix, Ron.

Are you channeling Tommy Chong?

Attached: ron watkins chong.png (312x345, 323.72K)

what did the invader mean by this?

QAnon76 reported that Zig Forums was under attack on 20 october, also today? Damn! twitter.com/qanon76/status/1053671260507529216
Did you discover who is behind this?

Jim is behind it.

Attached: Git.Thee.Behind.Me.Jim.jpg (1000x764, 182.9K)

Eeyore Disagrees. Despite your trips..

Attached: PicsArt_10-22-12.23.31.jpg (1982x2643, 1.09M)

Go watch anime on Linux faggot

Pleeze tell me I am still helping, Kilcen..
archive.is/hAZoq

Modern operating systems SUCK.

Windows 10 botnet that deletes user files? no thanks!

New Macintosh OS that are also botnets and cannot go offline or be air-gapped? No thanks!

A new Linux OS with a SJW-infected kernal? Uhhhhhh, no thanks!

I'll stick with my "outdated" systems!

Like I said, too stupid to figure out how to use modern systems SECURLEY

I avoid the NSA by using dial up and doing all my shitposter with a vintage 1994 You Are a Wonder Woman talking greeting card.

Attached: images(14).jpg (267x188, 6.87K)

Modern systems defy security, no such thing as security with 'smartphones' or a PC/laptop with any modern OS!

Since 2011 Intel chips have been imbedded with 3G wifi. You CANNOT airgap the machines, and they have hardware backdoors to bypass ALL disc encryption. Meaning they DO NOT ALLOW security.

Its actually worse to tell you the truth. Back in 2009 I was told "if you want security, uplug your computer, smash it to pieces along with the harddrive and ram, soak it with water (so it will rust) and bury it 6 feet deep. Then never ever touch a single computer ever again. THERE. "Security!"

I have more pictures of Eeyore than I have of my own kids

mobile.twitter.com/EndChanXYZ?p=s

endchan.xyz being DDoS'd hard too.

Yep! They are scared!!!

Other chans are reportedly getting hit. This is a massive operation, they don't like REAL NEWS getting out, do they?

Once again, you are too stupid to figure out how to use a modern system securely

Nope. I'm not STUPID enough to use a modern system.

Not sure what accomplishes, most anons here just seem to think some autist got offended and had a tantru and so everyone just waits it out and shrugs.

Many chans got hit, all at once. Likely a cyberwar beta test.

reminder that >>>/general/ is the superior alternative to /b/

#meeetooo

reminder to >>>/shutthefuckup/

>>>/general/

snore

And we are under attack again. Jim should separate the clear net Zig Forums from the tor hidden service Zig Forums(at least don't host them on the same box and network) so that when the clear net Zig Forums is under attack the tor hidden service Zig Forums is unaffected. The Pirate Bay does this and their tor hidden service is almost never down.

This is a good idea.
With Brave Browser you can use Tor so damn easily that everyone should give it a try.

It's happening again?

Yes, but this time they have caught the attacker.
it's Kilcen.

Still helping, Kilcen..
archive.is/evBCg

kill yourself jonny

Does your cat fuck with your window blinds too?

Attached: Eye See.jpg (311x222, 16.34K)

Yes.
What attention to detail!

8ch under attack?
Oh nose!
Is it the joos?

Where's Johnny today?

Being an ass.

I'm so sure it's just the elections..

Attached: Capture _2018-10-23-09-50-57.png (1408x763, 125.7K)

Why would anyone attack a worthless shithole like Zig Forums for any other reason than just for teh lulz?

Your image resolution was bretty gud.

The LG V20 camera takes decent pictures.

Likely!!!!!

Like I said, they HATE Real News.

I post news on other chans, they were also under attack too! Coincidence? Not a chance!!!

Go fuck yourself.

Are they still under attack?

Now. Now. Be civil.

No, admit it. They do hate REAL NEWS.

Who is (((They))), Kilcen?

You answered your own question.

Everyone has different terms for them: globalists, zionists, commies, fascists, NWO, Illuminati, the kikes, the free masons, etc. Whatever way you look at it, (((ALL OF THESE STATED ABOVE)))

Is the tor service still down? Is that related to the attack?

Still not working.

i thought it was just a ddos attack.

There is a typically uninformative thread about it on /sudo/
>>>/sudo/87299

Also a shitty thread about this on /sudo/..
>>>/sudo/87467
So much for the 'Information Age'.
Nobody has any info anymore!

I too post on the (((Chan's)))

Are you still running into problems?

Yes. I have many problems in life.
Mostly mental problems though.

half chan is also under attack.