Catholic Toilet Cleaner Rite

Intentional weirdness in the kidnapped Church, courtesy by the most senior Irish Cardinal in the Vatican.
You get rainbow vestments, blue toilet bowl cleaner for the holy rite, the captivity is nearly complete. Will you join the happy, clappy spiritual adventure with Novus Ordo progressivism?

Novus Ordo Seclorum means the secular/globalist "new order of the ages", how fitting that the Roman Church named their mass after the new world order (Novus Ordo). Honesty is the best policy.

No but seriously, can someone explain the mentality behind this sacrilegious display???

Attached: cardinal farrell.jpg (714x602 221.49 KB, 70.65K)

They literally have a rite called Asperger's?

You're right, I guess I need to be more tolerant of diversity and self-expression.

Attached: clown mass 2.jpg (326x230 37.87 KB, 136.56K)

Bump

I don't know what's going on, we need find more info on this.

Doing asperges outside when it's raining is silly right

You utter dunce, the only official name given to this form of the mass is "the Roman Missal promulgated by Pope Paul VI in 1970" by Pope Benedict XVI.

Not him but In 1916, American Jews petitioned Pope Benedict XV on behalf of the Polish Jews.

The names Mass of Paul VI and Pauline Mass are equivalent to this. The term "Novus Ordo" (New Order) is often used to describe the Pauline Mass. To some, this has pejorative connotations, as it is most often used in traditionalist circles critiquing the Pauline liturgical reform. However, there is precedent in Paul VI himself. In his General Audience of November 19, 1969, Pope Paul VI spoke four times of "the new rite" of Mass, as well as "new directions for celebrating" and "new rules." A week later, in the General Audience on November 26, he was more explicit: "the liturgical innovation of the new rite of the Mass," "a new rite of the Mass: a change in a venerable tradition that has gone on for centuries." He stated: "This novelty is no small thing." In a General Audience all the way back on March 17, 1965, when liturgical reform was well under way, Paul VI stated: "now everything is new, startling, and changed"; "explanation and preparation and a certain degree of attentive assistance will speedily remove the uncertainties and soon give rise to an appreciation and enthusiasm for the new order [novus ordo]". "No, the new scheme of things must be different." "It is to be hoped that the religious enthusiasm stirred up by the new form of a worship will not lessen." "But you will have understood, dear sons and daughters, that this liturgical innovation, this spiritual renewal, cannot take place without cooperation." One can see in all of these texts a repeated insistence on the newness or novelty of the new liturgy in regard to both form and content, and even the literal expression "novus ordo." Hence it is perfectly legitimate to speak of a "novus ordo missae," that is, a new order of the Mass.

Yes, Novus Ordo comes from terms used by Paul VI to describe, and I quote from your passage conveniently stripped from Wikipedia, "a new rite of the Mass", Nothing about a New Secular Order or whatever, like you implied was the case. He himself never spoke of a novus ordo missae, nor did that phrase have the origins you claimed it did. Nice conspiracy theory though.

The gates of hell….

Attached: ortho disappointed.jpg (1199x622, 140.13K)

One can see in all of these texts a repeated insistence on the newness or novelty of the new liturgy in regard to both form and content, and even the literal expression "novus ordo." Hence it is perfectly legitimate to speak of a "novus ordo missae," that is, a new order of the Mass.

We can go in circles about the semantics, but regardless, that by itself isn't a nefarious term. can you back up your claim about it being related to the "Novus Ordo Seculorum" and secularism?

Also, as an addition it is important to note:

secular in the sense of direction, not literal translation.

new direction, new age, world. ya.
the church is definitely promoting a new age, and creating a new world order, not a nice one though, one that is profaning the sacred.

You guys are honestly waiting for them to spell it out for you on a silver platter. Is "unifying" all religions as "different" paths to the "same God" not enough? The New world order is a nefarious term in all media and institutions. I'm not saying the other denoms aren't having similar problems noting to an old hijack where the seems are falling out (like having Freemasons stand or "pray" during service), but Catholicism seems to be soo much more compromised because it's so in the eye of the public as well as "worldly". I know some of you will take this as "shit talking" but it's comes from concern for people i know who are catholic.

Attached: It's Official! Pope Francis reveals plans for 'One World Religion' (2016)-07dPzM5q43c.mp4 (1280x720, 11.57M)

whats the problem? and you triggered by blue water?

What's going on there? Why are those priests dressed like that? And is that an Orthodox priest or an Eastern Catholic?

More importantly, what's with that sharingan on their clothes?

Attached: SAVE ME.jpg (450x483, 28.58K)

This second half of the thread is pretty stupid.
1 John 3 supports the pope in his video here, we all are Children of God. it's not a "one world religion", it's promoting dialogue. Dialogue has always been used to convert people.
Promoting love between faiths also isn't a negative thing, we aren't a hateful religion no matter how much larp tradcaths want us to b (I said larp tradcaths, not real tradboys

What are you blabbering about? Liturgical abuses are gay. There's no love between faiths, you can't love a lie and a deception. You can love ignorant people but not their wicked faiths. Back to Reddit lefty shill

Don't worry Catholics are shitting on those as well. Seriously what why couldn't they just wear the Green Ordinary time ones or at least the Red ones.

If you believe he is here promoting some One World Religion, then it's because you lack knowledge on how Vatican has in last decades been working in regards to people believing other religions.

Notice he never says that other religions are true, or that Christ isn't the one and only way to God - it's all vague statements that, when you look at them closely, are things obvious and not heretical. This, as a rule, is how currently Vatican does ecumenism. The popes who have done this have at the same time repeatedly confirmed Christianity as the only true religion.

You can't just cherrypick few vague pieces and make them the basis of all your knowledge about some subject. For this, you need to know all relevant facts and events, especially the ones which are clear and not vague, because such ones give us sure facts - so that when we try to understand things vague and unclear, we can always compare our possibly mistaken understanding with what is certainly true. If our understanding contradicts something that is certainly true, then our understandings was mistaken.

"Love between faiths" in vast majority of cases, whenever people use this wording, means "love between the community of believers of one religion and the community of believers of another religion".

Sure, perhaps you could say it and mean "love of one religion towards other religions and vice versa", but that's not how this phrase is used in common language and most of your listeners wouldn't realise what you actually meant.

Whatever, like said, you guys always have some misperception towards the language of the Vatican or the Pope. Listening to a Hindu and discussing with him isn't "loving his faith", it's loving hin as your brother/sister, that's WHY you're discussing with him, to bring him to Christ, unless you believe that they shouldn't be even discussed with.

Even as an Easterner I have a lot of love and respect for Francis in his statements.