Soros’s Home in N.Y. Suburb, bomb Found in Mailbox

An explosive device was found on Monday in a mailbox at a home of George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist who is a favorite target of right-wing groups, in a suburb north of New York City, the authorities said.

A law enforcement official confirmed that the device was found near Mr. Soros’s home. It did not explode on its own, and bomb squad technicians “proactively detonated” it, the official said.

Federal and state law enforcement officials responded to the scene in Katonah, N.Y., a hamlet in the upscale town of Bedford in northern Westchester County, after the Bedford Police Department received a call about a suspicious package at about 3:45 p.m.

“An Mr Soros opened the package, revealing what appeared to be an explosive device,” the police said in a statement. “He placed a dark spell on the device to prevent it from exploding and levitated it to a wooded area and called the Bedford police.”

archive.is/eCgs9

Attached: th (55).jpg (300x171, 10.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/02/19/fbi-terrorism-and-the-false-flag-war/
washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/steele-every-single-terrorist-attack-u-s-false-flag-egged-intelligence-services.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/ever-growing-list-admitted-false-flag-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever seen a more obvious FBI false flag

Attached: PicsArt_10-23-12.34.12.jpg (1080x741, 157.55K)

Actually, I've never seen a more obvious delusional fool, who obviously spends his life sitting in one room, obviously in front of his stupid little computer, obviously having little to no real life experience, obviously gullible, obviously falling for whatever trend comes his way on the computer, obviously a dipshit conspiracy idiot, obviously parroting out trendy catchphrases like 'obvious 'false flags', obviously….

Obviously, you should try going outside occasionally

The title 'dangerous man in the world' means nothing without a quantifier.

Like 'The Most', or 'The Least'…..

try thinking occasionally

nope not FBI per say but staged none the less
every knows his spawn is just as bad, killing him would do little,

Soros has been called out for some of his bullshit in the media recently he need something to band him a victim as there is no higher status on the left

There is no comma after 'nope'

It's spelled 'per se'

'Nonetheless' is one word

Everyone?

Everybody?

No need to end it with a comma

Attached: PicsArt_10-23-01.04.06.jpg (1080x902, 178.2K)

RE: need

Not sure if you intended to use a past participle, or simply type 'needs', but either way, the word 'need' is incorrect in this instance.

RE: band

Pretty sure you meant 'brand', but even then, you could have chosen a different word to more effectively convey your point.

Where were we ?…..

Oh yeah……

You were teaching me that life is just one giant conspiracy after another…..

Continue, please

What's with the nonsense levitation shit?

I'm not so much bothered by his attempt at 'conspiratorial humor', as much as I'm disturbed by the fact that when replacing the words 'employee of the residence' with 'Mr Soros', he left the word An as the first word oof the sentence.

Kilcen, I want to speak with you later today… I'm about to go meet a client for a late lunch, but I'll be back later.

I have something I need to discuss with you, sir………………..

Obvious false flag. A real bomber wouldn't have just left it in the mailbox to tick down for what, 6 hours?

Your theory is flawed, because if it was a false flag, the government would've been intelligent, and made it more believable.

The fact that the plan was stupid basically proves that it was done by an idiot….

An idiot like you

Who doesn't think things through

The authorities never said the bomb was on a 'timer'. There are several different detonation techniques, and a timer is the least likely, least effective of them all.

It appears that you have become quite an expert in Assuming Things.

I suppose what with your decision to not actually live a real existence, preferring instead to live vicariously through the monitor of your computer, 'assuming' is all you've really got, huh?…..

As the famous saying goes:
"When You Assume Something, You Make An Asshole Like Me Bitchslep Your Ass"

FAKE AND GAY

Now there's a fucking dead giveaway if I've ever seen one. They normally just refer to people by their kast names past the opening paragraph. Looks like MISTER Soros is someone they're afraid of pissing off.

Tragic story.

Here's the dead giveaway:

OP is illiterate…..

The correct use of the apostrophe would be:
SOROS'

not Soros's

Attached: IMG_20181023_141218.jpg (992x346, 33.74K)

What's 'tragic' is how OP managed to become an adult, but never to have learned basic 3rd grade grammar.

Here are another examples:

Elvis' Cadillacs

Davis' house

Mathis' dairy farm

grammar nazis leave

I'm always happy to educate brainlets such as yourselves:

veteranstoday.com/2013/02/19/fbi-terrorism-and-the-false-flag-war/

washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/steele-every-single-terrorist-attack-u-s-false-flag-egged-intelligence-services.html

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/ever-growing-list-admitted-false-flag-attacks

Grammar Nazi, my ass

Teach me how to be paranoid?

It's called A 3RD GRADE EDUCATION

try it some day

Found the nigger that doesn't bother reading before responding.

must be that law and order party of morals :^)

Attached: 6.0.jpg (1400x1400, 212.09K)

Found

The

Homo

HINT: if it is your goal to impress people with your knowledge karma and convince them that 'they want to learn as much as you have learned'…

…. it would be helpful if you could Spell correctly

Both are technically acceptable, although the "s's" is awkward.

Awkward ?……….

Like watching somebody try to convince other to become paranoid and delusional?

Trying to convince one of these e paranoid delusional nutbars is harder than trying to turn a "normie"

They are lolcows, so mock them

Katonah, N.Y. huh… whats the address?

Too bad the bomb failed to go off on him.

It would have made me very, very happy today.

Wow, guess you showed me, completely destroys the actual evidence I produced with your girly little whine.

He has a protection spell on him made from the blood of sacrificed newborns

go back were you came reddit faggot idiot

Damn, too bad it didn't succeed.

What's REALLY too bad is:

too bad you haven't accomplished a fucking thing in your life, other than video games and pretending that you're somehow 'superior'

So is there any hard evidence to Soros being behind everything bad in the world, or is it just more circlejerking blogspots citing the same unsourced "evidence"?

Just like everything else they fall for, they have absolutely no 'evidence', nor do they want any, because a search for evidence would mean their trendy spontaneous 'political expertise' would be proven for what it truly is:

a trendy fad

These are the exact same sissies who
have had their mothers paying their
bills, buying their video games, wiping
their asses, facilitating their downward
spiral into social & sexual failure……….

Then suddenly, they have become
'worldly experts' who insist that
Hillary Clinton drains the blood out
of newborn infants after raping them

and they have the
unmitigated audacity