Mass Shootings

Jesus would want you to take a strong stance on gun violence and gun control.

Attached: jesusChrist.jpg (560x527, 23.39K)

You could sage and delete this thread but you cant prove me wrong and you will go to hell for your lack of humanity on the topic.

Attached: jesus.jpg (450x232, 29.31K)

also in the 1600s edgy teenagers didnt go into schools with bow and arrows and shoot the kids who were bullying them, I wonder why?

Attached: gtfo juden.gif (596x356, 844.65K)

Back to Zig Forums with you

Attached: pix321475553.jpg (640x229, 16.1K)

Once I'm done saving your soul. Start caring about the loss of human life before its too late.

No, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (1137x611, 151.39K)

(((Kats)))
Jesus would want you to take a strong stance on jew violence and jew control.

I said nothing about disarming yourself. Thats a great way to make yourself vulnerable.

Start caring about mass shooting and do something. The problem wont fix itself.

Don't tell me what to do commie faggot.

Attached: Boston Joe.jpeg (1024x559, 91.02K)

I don't remember him advocating sword control during his time on earth. Or really any particular government policies at all.

He advocated passion and community. Americans are shooting and killing each other daily. Do you really think Jesus would be complacent with school shootings? Even one is obscene but we have monthly school shootings.

I don't want your guns. I think the ability to protect ones self is a natural right and firearms suit that job well. I want mass shootings to stop. I want school shootings to stop.

The issue with mass shootings isn't with the guns, it's with American culture breeding narcissistic retards. From a single mass shooting, you could get a legacy; netflix documentaries, 24/7 news articles, and idiots wanting to imitate shooters.

End the public school system. Problem solved.

Well, IQ would likely go up about 10 points, even if it didn't make anyone less violent. So I'm on board with that.

Buying guns is a lot harder than (((certain people))) make it out to be

Luke 22:35-38
35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” 38 And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.”

NO

Attached: a7068feedbd69b65cc34fbddb809a95a4b1a14eb1e3274f3d2ea06b77f413da9.jpg (665x768 281.34 KB, 112.54K)

That is but one step on the path to fixing this mess. It doesn't address the root cause which is our culture as mentioned. This will be fixed by doing away with the 1st amendment, most notably as it pertains to religion. Once everyone is learning Christian moral teachings for 40 hours a week, instead of the "follow your heart" teachings, much violence will stop.

Depends on where you live. I can walk into any pawn shop or sporting goods store and slap down some cash and walk out with a firearm. It's easier to buy a gun than it is to buy a car.

not without a background check you cannot

The background check takes less than 2 minutes.

thats not what you typed, you made it seem like it was just gibs cash get gun

No, I think he would be against school shootings, as is everyone across the political spectrum. Any opinions as to government programs he would endorse to reduce shootings is baseless speculation.

This thread is a waste of time. You're already condemning people to hell from your second post.

Attached: 2e26e73a2d9a34834878a5aa96126a717d96492036df4b14ec74f197f50e7d7b.jpg (1080x1080, 152.7K)

(((Nice try))).

It's not the guns, it's the social anomie.

Attached: 1_zKChnB3xUl75mXoN1HPAMQ.png (910x661, 35.09K)

Lol nice try fag, go back to Zig Forums

Guns don't make shooters, modernity makes shooters.

Luke 22:36 "But they said: Nothing. Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip; and he that hath not, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword."

Shoo, Zig Forums is Christian board

The best society to keep your gun is an anarchist society

In Jesus’ time they killed the government killed people who annoyed them. They killed criminals by hanging them on crosses so they could suffer publicly as they died of a very slow painful asphyxiation or worse pneumonia. When the Roman sacked Jerusalem they killed nearly 1 million people.

Gun violence is horrible but that doesn't give anyone the right to interfere with the personal property of anyone who isn't doing anything wrong.

Yes it's time we addressed the Jewish Question.

Attached: DlkTavLWwAI2nfi.jpg (1200x1125, 248.21K)

bump

Sage