The absolute STATE of catholics!

The absolute STATE of catholics!

Attached: 1535333116794.jpg (750x760, 75.35K)

All this could have easily been avoided

Imagine if the holy spirit elected popes instead of the the secret groups in the vat

Orthodoxy is waiting for everybody.

Do we need to get rebaptized?

that would be sacrilege

Understand what the former nuncio is saying: Pope Francis, though he knew that McCarrick molested seminarians, rehabilitated him, and brought him into his inner circle. If true, Francis is a total fraud on sex abuse.

Attached: e58.jpg (276x183, 7.78K)

This is the worst possible response he could've made. Besides maybe "lol who cares"

To give Pope Francis the best possible spin: he believes McCarrick's penance was true, and attempted to use him for the Church.

For you

- Vincent of Lerins (Commonitory Ch. 1:16)

Attached: f12bea2a75ded4c27920f86b00300616260c183e4646703e429a753034b88055.png (1779x671, 327.82K)

Calm down nibba it was just a meme I know that anabaptism is absolute heresy.

Am I in clown world?

Attached: image.jpg (475x401, 51.36K)

*cringe*

I have some problems with the infiltration theory
1)Isn't the pope choosing them? If yes then there's no need for a pope since he could be an agent himself. If no then why does he protects the infiltrators?
2)Where are the good people to "infiltrate" the vatican? Either way you look at it it seems that there's a Catholic problem in general and not an "infiltration" one

This is how I see the present state of the Catholic church:

1. First, there are many "bad" people at cruicial positions. These people are minority but nobody knows who they are and they are very well organized.

2. The "good" people are the majority. They, however, are lukewarm. Only few people at cruicial position are going to talk.

3. So we have well organized and secret bad people against few "good" Catholics who are open for attacks and thousands of lukewarm observers who will sympathize the "good" Catholics but will do nothing in order to support them.

What can a lay Catholic do? Many things. For example you can start a campagns (both in the web and in RL) in support of those who have spoken and who, undoubtedly, are under great pressure right now. A moral support is a great support, don't underestimate this. Even a simple letter saying "thank you" can do miracles in the soul.

Read a text from a priest who basically was criticizing Vigano's open act and accused him of confusing "covering up" and "not doing anything" in regards to a "retired cardinal". He ends (in spanish) asking why would he bring more suffering (to the church).

Now this is some serious dissonance from what I see. For liberals priests are blaming Vigano instead of Francis. The Cardinal was not retired and Vigano (among other things) is accusing Francis of lifting Benedict's ban on McCarrick. Am I getting something wrong? Could it be possible this priest is right?

reminder

Attached: benedict resignation.jpg (1280x720, 49.75K)

No your baptisms were never valid in the first place since your heterodox church does not have the grace of the Holy Spirit. Become Orthodox and experience true baptism.

say hello to our next pope, then.

Attached: sarah1-800x500.jpg (800x500, 66.16K)

burke please

Wow, this is new level of autistic

joining satan and his angels in attacking the Church gives you a one-way ticket to be where they will be, friend

I mean it's a bit over the top but I wouldn't really count all of it out. Novus Ordo even the name sounds sort of heretical. Changing to vernacular is alright, but Novus Ordo in most cases has become a mockery. I was shocked how much I liked latin mass after being subject to novus ordo most of my life. The absolutely disgusting cheesy music, it feels literally faggot like. And you know why? perhaps most of the priests were flaming homosexuals. You know how they love pansy gay things.

Imagine if a bunch of gays got to decorate and create mass with songs the way they liked. What in novus ordo prevents pop-edm songs from being used? What prevents the priest from saying hayyy fraaands and the such? it's only by the grace of God it wasn't more widespread.

Except that this is not the case and is not established as an official Orthodox stance. Stop larping and giving us a bad name.

You should also stop larping

Except that it isnt. Its from poem of Virgil and Christians associated it with New Order of Jesus Christ. You must be one of those people who associate revert crosses and pentagrams as """satanic"""" symbols.
Orthodoxy doesnt use instruments anyways so we dont really see the difference :^)

I'm not larping, attacking the Church is a grievous sin. I'm sure even the Orthodox would have to agree on this point.

implication there needs to be a new order of mass, when all it really should be is just allowing vernacular. however I will give you that i didn't know about it being from virgil. and no i like the petrine cross and think we should reclaim it from stupid fedoras.

hearing organ music is breathtaking to me, as well as not only gregorian but polyphonic. the church i am at does incredible polyphonic, can't even describe it. they also do even like more orthodox style like drone chant stuff.

The Jews chose the star of David as their symbol in 19th century. The Orthodox Balkan Slavs, however, have used it as a symbol of the Trinitarian God in icons and frescoes for many centuries before that. And yet, when people see this star they associate it with the Judaism, not with the Orthodoxy. And the same goes with Novus Ordo, people don't associate it with Virgil but with something completely different.

True, but what is the Church for one person is a heretical organization for another.

You're both wrong. It refers to the changes made to the ordinary of the mass, a.k.a. Ordo Missae.

I was talking about general meaning of Novus Ordo as a phrase

JP called if the new rite , new mass plenty of times.
Put new and ordo together ..
..what do you get??????

Did Viganò even provide evidence to his claims? If I was Pope I would say the same thing.

So the issue with Norris Ordo and Vatican II wasn’t so much changing the vernacular that was fine it was how it was left to interpretation by clergy. The altar was never suppoused this face the laity, Chant was and is the preferred music for church and was never supposed to be changed, and all the other things we attribute to Norvus Ordo were not supposed to happen. Saint Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict both lamented this which was why Pope Benedict allowed priests to freely practice TLM without approval.

VII gets a lot of blame but all it wanted to do was take down the language barrier it was the bishops many of whom we come to find are gay who forced changes to the mass that were never intended.

These are the very same people who shit on faithful Catholics going to Eucharistic adoration and refusing to take Communion in the hand. They wanted to destroy the faith but have failed VERY miserably because the Lord will always triumph and he will not be mocked in his house.