S A V A G E

S A V A G E

Thank you Church Militant.

He has no chill. Just like Hell.

Can we condense all the Pope threads into a single 'Catholicism Triggers Us" general?

They've been really restrained compared to some other outfits, but there is little else to be said here.

How dare you sir. The absolute state of our leadership triggers ME,as a practicing catholic. So being so squeamish about confronting this evil.

Came up on my YouTube feed. Literally only got half-way through this video when I decided to check Zig Forums for a thread. Not disappointed. God bless Michael Voris.

R I P A N D T E A R

Attached: doomguy.jpg (640x480 45.8 KB, 168.84K)

They actually did a video on Sunday on the main website. Of course it was not posted until Monday on Youtube.

he repented, God blessed him indeed

Is this legitimately your argument? I'm not even trying to say he's right all the time, but this is retarded. He has his struggles, he is human just like you. Just because they seem worse than your struggles doesn't mean he's a heretic.
Mildly peeved sage.

Attached: out of my sight.jpg (720x720, 55.61K)

Michael Voris is in no position to hold a leadership role of any kind given his past, his personal salvation is only between him and the Lord. The Bible makes it very clear a distinction between the general public and those that hold leadership roles within the Body of Christ.

Attached: Voris-light.jpg (960x720, 54.29K)

He has forgiveness of all sins, past, present and future, and is therefore in a different mindset than before he was saved. Judge his current actions, not his past.
I'd look up Bible verses to refute what you've said here, but it's late and I've got a massive headache and my body in general is aching due to seasonal allergies which I've ran out of medication for (LMAOing@mylife). Some other user is going to have to take this one.

Attached: seriously.jpg (625x505, 172.97K)

Quotes? Not that I disagree that there is a distinction, because I am not a Prot, but still: Quotes?

Going with that logic St. Paul clearly shouldn’t have had such an important role in the Church, due to his persecution of Christians. The reality is that past sins do not rule out someone from leadership. Their current situation might indeed rule them out, certainly, and their past sins may have created a situation in which a person should not be in a leadership role. For example, someone could have abused drugs in the past, and though they had repented of that sin and stopped using, nevertheless this usage had left the person with some mental scars that made them psychologically unfit for leadership. But on the other hand, another person might have both repented and fully recovered from past drug use, and could be fully able of being in a leadership role.

Dude, I'm Catholic and these Pope threads are interesting to me in a major way. If these happenings are true then I'm glad these evils are being brought to light so we can punish those involved and grow as a church

If he is a good leader he will be followed. Your distaste won't matter. He is a flawed man like the rest of us, of course, it's always good to keep your eyes open and look out for signs of corruption but right now he is fighting the good fight.

Not Catholic but I really enjoy listening to this guy.

Novus Spurdo Watch likes shitting on Voris, and I really don't like the style of his vids, but tbqh he's the only Based Homo in the entire Church

This is why we have Confession, retard

Yeah, I understand that, but it's all the same topic. Why not just condense it into a single general?

Just for you. If there is one man who justly calls for justice on homsexuals it's Michael.

There's a good thread that's primarily news reporting right now, so I think that has merit. I also think other discussion beyond immediate reactions could be in its own thread, but on the other hand it would be so full of fighting that any decent observations would be sidelined. There is probably the most significant thing going on in any Christian line, so as long as it doesn't become /sp/ "100% of board filled up with a thing" then a couple here and there are fine. The best ones will stay on top and the unimportant ones will sink and die.