"Control Me, Daddy!" Sinead O'Connor Converts to Islam

Sinead O'Connor has converted to Islam and changed her name to Shuhada which means 'martyrs' in Arabic.

The Irish rockstar, who was ordained a priest by a fringe Catholic group in the 1990s, announced the news on Twitter where she shared a pictured of her wearing a hijab.

The mother-of-four, who has struggled with her mental health, wrote: 'This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim.'
She added: 'This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian's journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant. I will be given (another) new name. It will be Shuhada.'

She spelled her name with an apostrophe at the end, writing her full name as Shuhada' Davitt.

O'Connor also changed her twitter profile image to a Nike tick with the caption 'wear a hijab. Just do it.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6317761/Sinead-OConnor-announces-conversion-Islam-video.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages#Common_vocabulary
popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then move to the middle-east. Just do it.

Attached: Myanmar.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Is anyone surprised that this life long feminist chose the most patriarchal of all religions?

they're really throwing out all the hail marys they can to avoid justice

i'd bet money shes been involved in a lot of dodgy shit

We are witnessing the death of the progessive left. They have nothing left to fight for as they are now the losing side of everything.
Instead of being a productive member of society it's more important to do something outrageous and then claim persecution when people call you retarded.

Attached: halloween-header-1472216729-list-handheld-0.png (640x360, 260.16K)

She's gonna get beaten to death soon enough

who?

tell me again how feminism is so important for women.

Meanwhile, any dumb theologian can easily see that both islam and judaism (especially sionism) are antithetical to the religion they mimicked, the christian one.

no, jew is who IGNORES his own scriptures pointing at the Christ, so judaism started existing as a schism right AFTER christianity.

back to topic
o look a hardcore protestant sola scriptura 7th day adventist calvinist only jesus saves
*facepalm*

Christianity was the counter culture against Roman governed Judaism, you dumb fuck. Jews existed for hundreds of years before the Nazarenes reformed under Jesus, and were crucified for it (a Roman torture method). Have you ever read a book? Do you even know what the Torah and Talmud are? They're Judaism. Next you're going to try and tell me that the siege of Jericho never happened, or that Elijah never genocided the Ba'al worshippers, or that Catholics are somehow Christian even though their religion is based on idolatrous Judaic tenets and they deny both the messiah and the personal faith.

Dumb fuck.

Attached: d174d2a714a22d9ed1202e466a0c430239273b2b0bd7b733fb75d814c995347d.png (619x933, 191.6K)

Don't confuse Jews with Hebrews. The Jews are just some Turkish tribes who migrated to mountains near Russia and converted to Judaism to avoid having to chose Christianity.

Are you a bot?

Your "faith" has obviously turned you into a dumb fuck. Do yourself a favor and never speak online about anything again.

Attached: 8c8349f47c408c2149fedc4843c6911c78c63c14d24099932e8007cf247078ea.jpg (736x732, 73.57K)

Notice how despite having the money to move to a muslim majority country she's not moving to one.

This

thanks for keeping me in the right way, moshe.

Your post is not a response to his post, and the name is spelled 'Moishe', which you would know if you were educated instead of just regurgitating things you hear. Your grammar doesn't make any sense, nor does your statement make sense in context. I'm starting to think the NPC meme is real.

That's why nutjobs used to be locked up in mental institutions and forgotten about.
That way they couldn't reproduce and couldn't ruin their children's minds, and no one had to listen to their ravings.

not news. move along people. just the dailymail trying to get some ad revenue.

religion are shit for idiots. but if someone has to be religious, judaism and islam are good choices since you can fuck children in those cultures

christians are cucks

True. Ancient Hebrews were 100% Arab genetic stock.
"Jews" are Khazar descendants with zero historic or ethnic claim to Palestine.

Sinead who?

Ahh, her
So your young & beautiful and you're on stage and they're all looking at YOU.

And you're on SNL and you do something and it's all about YOU

And now you're old and fat and the kids ,they don't know you, and your voice is gone

LOOK AT ME
PLEASE
SOMEBODY

Attached: cca62e2654514ff78012d5bc542e8a3f.jpg (620x290, 23.92K)

I guess threatening to jump off a bridge last year didn't garner her enough attention.

Ahhh, that's it.

Look.

15 more minutes.

Look

ₗₒₒₖ

Attached: sinead-oconnor.jpg (613x437, 38.75K)

Is that Lindsay Lohan? I get those two attention whores confused. They both look the same age and are equally mentally ill.

Notice very few celebs become Buddhists?

No ego boost there.

It's the kabbalah,scientology,whatever is
ME

But Islam hides women under a veil and pushes them to the back of the mosque and society.
She is trying to grab attention, but subconsciously, she is screaming for male control. This is what feminists secretly crave. They want to be dominated by real men, which is why they act out. This is her way of cucking White British men who are soft and liberal. She doesn't want to be tolerated. She wants to be restrained.

NO

ONES 53 and the other is 31

You decide who is whom

Attached: Clipboard.png (1059x430, 547.41K)

This is what miles of cock looks like.

wish i had a cock that long lol

Why? No one would want to fuck you.

says the whiteboi who gf gets the superior black dick on the daily

Juden are arabs you fucking retard.
2 seconds looking at one verifies it.
Hooked nose, check.
Curly black pube hair, check.
Disgusting sloped skull, check.
Ear lobes that droop with their faces after 30, check.
Weak chin, check.
Hakkahhmarkkhallschllshhahajjaka language, check.
Disgusting scrawls, check.
Obsession with foreskins, check.

That some have tried to disguise their foul arab appearance over the centuries by infecting European females with their seed, does not change what they are, bleached arabs.

Where atheists move to? It's not like being muslim makes you foreigner to your country.

If by "Arab" you mean "Russian" then yeah.

She lives in England. No need to move elsewhere.

Now she can rape young boys and claim muh religion says it's ok.

Nice try, neshama.

Attached: 79af6b5232c05c91b9fced7ffe72cc498550808cbcad31dc8f25e48bf3cb89e8.jpg (1192x333, 70.05K)

Moronic user

weak brain

check

Attached: fA20LMBk.jpg (434x289, 25.74K)

Here's another match from the same movie(the Vikings)

The Aryan bigot scum always match the description of the Jews that they give

Attached: Vikings4.jpg (960x402, 41.38K)

Nice strawmen. The claim being argued against is that Jews never existed and were called 'Hebrews', and that 'Jews' are actually Russians, which is an obvious load of horse shit.

what's the matter, shitskin? didn't get to rape any white women today?

The words and alphabet of Arabic and Hebrew are virtually identical:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages#Common_vocabulary
The Khazars simply adopted the Hebrew language, alphabet, and religion, but that does not make them related to the ancient Hebrews, nor does it make them Arab.

By "Russian" I meant from Russia, not ethnic Russian slavs, who are actually a minority group in the country that bears their name.
Also, see this

It's like when 56% Amerimutts try to learn one of the Gaelic languages of their "forefathers" which they actually have no relation to.

Jesus was an Arab too. If you're a Christcuck, it's no different than licking the sandal straps of Mohammad.
popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/

Don't feel too bad, White man. Even the mighty Persians were cucked by the filthy Arabs through (((Shia Islam)))

This is something an NPC would say.

Found the leftist NPC

Yep, that's an NPC

Sinead is already dead I thought.

a classic NPC response

Let's see if you can generate a response that hasn't been programmed for you by others.

You said it, not me
Gonna come up with a new response or are you gonna recycle that ones you already used?

wew, being this upset