Be Latin

Attached: magdalenebygalleryzograf.jpg (804x993, 296.23K)

Attached: wut.png (575x557, 339.49K)

Mary Megazord

Attached: lol.PNG (482x509, 30.46K)

What are you talking about

Roman Catholic tradition identified Mary Magdalene as being the same woman as Mary of Bethany and the prostitute that washed Christ's feet. Due to this it also conflated Mary Magdalene with Mary of Egypt and thus created the legend of the "Penitent Magdalene" as portrayed in Renaissance art.

why not? You can venerate them all at once.

Why aren't they the same person?

Mary Magdalene, who is the sister of Lazarus and was prostitute is not Mary of Egypt. U dumb.

The corruption of priests does not violate God's word. They will be punished, just as those who assault the Church with Satan.

Not even a refutation.

The annulment is a proof that there was no marriage to begin with, not a divorce.
You have to proof she lied at her vows to get an annulment.
Things like not wanting children, her already having an affair before marriage, her lying about her virginity or things like that.

Nobody can refute the corruption of men, but God Himself rebukes you, He will not leave His authority from His Son or His Seed.

Psalm 88: 27-35

Yeah, because that totally work for Henry, right?

I've seen people complain that annulments are piss easy to get in some places. Certainly (hopefully) not a universal practice, but it seems to be abused.

I have an uncle who had three children with his wife and got it "annulled" for no good reason besides domestic strife. I don't know how common it is, but in that case it was clearly a secular divorce mimicking a religious matter.

No they don’t, at least the educated ones don’t

Really? How so?

Because people can speak with the Pope everyday right?
Not even Kings gad their marriage annulled.
Top kek the orthodox delusion.

I don't know what to think about the catholic church. I really want to have an intimate relationship with a mare or a cow, but the religious leaders and their adherents are forcing me to be gay instead by the threat of being punished for bestiality. Why are christians and the many branches of Christianity attempting to punish me if I won't convert to gay? I feel as if they want to make me gay just for the opportunity to shame me for it.

In fact instead of attacking us with memes I'd like to see you defend the orthodox position in clear opposition to Christ words
Matthew 5:32
εγω δε λεγω υμιν οτι ος αν απολυση την γυναικα αυτου παρεκτος λογου πορνειας ποιει αυτην μοιχασθαι και ος εαν απολελυμενην γαμηση μοιχαται
(posting in Greek since the English translation can't translate properly the verse)