Climate change and protecting migrants is more important than anything else the church is dealing with

Climate change and protecting migrants is more important than anything else the church is dealing with.

Let that sink in.
Climate change.
Protecting migrants.

Attached: DluadDNUUAACcXm.jpg (551x572 49.34 KB, 60.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2018/08/27/cardinal-blase-cupich-responds/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/28/chicago-cardinal-global-warming-migrants-are-bigger-agenda-than-sex-abuse/
amp.usatoday.com/amp/98399022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better that than the holes they have been going down.

OOOooooh

in all seriousness, this is repulsive. catholics need to seriously consider where the system they financially support is truly one with God.
this type of evasion is pathetic. it speaks to avoiding repentance, and while catholics will say "it's just one pope' or "it's just a few priests," how many times has it been "just one pope" or "just a few priests?"

Does clericalism cause Climate Change? Food for thought.

Sort of a subtle way of telling the lukewarms where their bread and butter are located…NOT with the side of justice, either divine or mundane.

I vaguely remember reading something where the American church, at least, has many business and financial holdings of their own. The details escape me, but they weren't insignificant. I'm rather curious just what amount the cut is from plate passing vs these other areas. Not that removing that would help, but I do think that even if everyone in the US cut them off that there's a reasonable expectation they could self-sustain for some time. It would go far to explain the increasingly caviler attitude there has been taken towards the laity in the last few decades…and that's not even talking about the potential state of things overseas.

OH SNAP

Protecting migrants.
Absolutely halal.

So what are you catholics doing to protect migrants?? Huh?

Attached: protect migrants.jpg (480x600, 46.6K)

Do you have sources on that other than screencaps which can easily be faked?

you mean other than the direct quote?

Its from a video interview, if you want a source why not Google him? Its top news today, not something fringe or secret. Apply yourself

bruh, his second screencap is from babylon bee. BB is a comedy site.

OP's so full of shit his eyes are brown.

Some wise shitposter once said that as clownworld intensifies, the headlines of the Jew York Times become more and more indistinguishable from the archived headlines of the Onion. I'd suggest this rule also applies to the headlines of cuckservative "christian" news sites and babylon bee.

It looks like the people here, rather than helping a fellow out who is curious of the truth, would rather snipe.

The second picture is from Babylon Bee, which is hardly credible and maybe discounted. That said, I can say with some harshness that the fact it sounds true doesn't reflect well on the modern state of affairs.

The first quote however is from WGN in Chicago, the media powerhouse akin to WABC in New York. This is quite logical since the quote is from Cardinal Cupich, who administers that area (sadly). Also this particular article is quite real.
wgntv.com/2018/08/27/cardinal-blase-cupich-responds/

Attached: cvbcvbcv.png (765x505, 68.67K)

mkay, again, its literally a quote from an nbc interview, genius
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/28/chicago-cardinal-global-warming-migrants-are-bigger-agenda-than-sex-abuse/
scroll down he literally says it at around 40 seconds in.
or go get the clip from nbc

Attached: 774C7380-1F55-4B9A-A017-1423FEA0D8CE.jpeg (1348x1194, 657.09K)

It's satire, satirizing the very real situation in the church ("This is no time to talk about the kids we raped, the icecaps are melting!).

…in any event, thank you for further backing up my source.

Attached: 1470976295965.png (830x546, 270.57K)

here.

whoops my bad i thought you were disputing the source too.

Owned

Attached: internal.jpg (1139x630, 327.31K)

most churches are a joke.

Homophobes btfo lmao
Nice job your holiness

Ow marone!

Lmao bigots, btfo

Just kidding what a winnie the pooh retard nwo puppet.

Oh it gets worse.

Pope Francis has quietly reduced sanctions against a handful of pedophile priests, applying his vision of a merciful church even to its worst offenders in ways that survivors of abuse and the pope’s own advisers question.

One case has come back to haunt him: An Italian priest who received the pope’s clemency was later convicted by an Italian criminal court for his sex crimes against children as young as 12. The Rev. Mauro Inzoli is now facing a second church trial after new evidence emerged against him, The Associated Press has learned.

amp.usatoday.com/amp/98399022

Attached: _HqoPUrC.jpg (360x311 21.78 KB, 22.51K)

Yeah, Lifesite posted about that earlier today. Also that Muller was moved out explicitly because he was trying to watchdog against guys like that, and was raising a stink about it.

how can one group be so cucked

Attached: Exposing Clerical Rot.mp4 (640x360, 5.93M)

Absolutely Islamic.

Muller is great. Interestingly, though off topic, recently found out he's a supporter/ student of liberation theology, and even cowrote one Gutierrez' books.

It is looking like a well planned communist infiltrating starting about 100 years ago, followed by a systematic elevation of homosexuals in the church starting about 70 years ago.

I'm not kidding. If you do some decent searching around you will find that there have been whispers of this for the last 30 years. Now those whispers are turning into loud talking.

Attached: anastasia olga nicholas ii alexei tatiana and maria.jpg (750x456, 49.55K)

ya ok chef.
it wasn't infiltrators that caused this mess because
you ARE the infiltrators
pic-related: catholic oath to infiltrate and destroy what MAN calls a heresy.

Attached: oath.png (1869x959, 177.29K)

The lavender mafia has been around for a long time, it is a very natural result of the priestly system.

this still amazes me