Almost everyone I encounter on here is either Catholic, Orthodox, or Baptist...

Almost everyone I encounter on here is either Catholic, Orthodox, or Baptist. I just want to see which is the biggest of the three.

strawpoll.me/16357609

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-29 at 12.11.36 AM.png (665x384, 38.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=V1NHtp5yr7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im an orthocurious Anglican

there is definitely a catholic majority, the mods are all catholics and often ban people for not being braindead catholics

You guys know that they can be hijacked with proxies/vpns.

You really think someone would do that, go on the internet and tell lies?

I am super saiyan baptist orthodox catholic of the second true church of st. pope francis the third

I'm unsure if strawpolls are totally meaningless or only nearly meaningless.

Anglican

It's because the mods a kiddie diddling Catholics who are very eager to ban everyone. It's just that the Baptists are more persistent than other Prots.

You sound like every atheist I've ever heard.
I'm protestant, but every Catholic I've known in college so far has been an exemplary Christian.

mods here are terrible, heres the proof.

Attached: 563F8D2B-1837-44BD-B988-D19BF2837455.jpeg (1374x1632, 490.76K)

Attached: kk.jpg (1200x800, 136.09K)

baptist are just very vocal

Why dont we still have an Ortho mod?

Attached: 1508555054218.jpg (435x269, 16.44K)

I know he's based off of pedobear, but is spurdo himself actually meant to be a bear?

Gnostic

Attached: 1535222756791.jpg (335x590, 48.89K)

>>>/christ/

Missouri Synod Lutheran

Attached: Noah.png (335x500, 406.33K)

Orthodox have a strong showing this time around. Catholic decline most likely due to Papacy scandal.

Someone clearly changed IPs and spammed the Orthodox vote. It wasn't like that all day and then suddenly is jumps up that high? No way.

This happens every time there's a strawpoll.

"Other" rose to the top rapidly and apparently that made someone mad. Strawpoll.me is way, way too easy to manipulate. It's best to never take these things seriously, especially when more votes are cast than people on the board.

Some insecure ortho spammed the poll. Catholics were the most numerous by a wide margin.

see

Maybe it's because most of us are easteners, and timezone differences when it comes to evening?

I'm Orthodox (under Constantinople) but I don't post everyday.

Non-denom here, proud to be besting babtistbros.

What does non-dom even mean?

It's clearly a seal

Protestants who don't even bother putting up the appearance they consider the theology of their beliefs. They're the kind of people who wave their hands in the air and say "Jesus Christ saved me!" and when you bring up substitutionary atonement they go "Whaaaa?"

It means they don't follow a denomination, for various reason, for being part of a global pedophile ring, for following outside traditional doctrine, for following recognizable pagan practices, for appoint female pastors, priests, decant, for letting Freemasons "pray" during church service, for works based salvation, for vanilla wafer Jesus, ect.

invidio.us/watch?v=V1NHtp5yr7E

Baptist with a hipster coffee shop and Christian rock liturgy.

So do you go to Church?

Yes.

Other
Mormon :^)

Sola fide is 100% outside traditional doctrine. You can re-interpret the New Testament how ever you want, but your interpretation basically didn't exist until the second millennium. If the apostles had taught sola fide it wouldn't have apparently died out without a trace.

Arent the ancient Apostolics (catholic, coptic, assyrian, orthodox etc.) like 90% of all Christians?

Ayyy me too.

Pretty much this, and I say that as someone who even agrees with Catholics on a lot of things. The Catholics here are often insufferable though.

No there’s something like a billion protestants

But what denom wouldn't shill for their own side if they had control of the board? I suppose it is better than some JW or Mormon in control.

I thought we got a protty mod about a year ago. I remember people whining.

You sound like an edgy muslim trying to drive a wedge between christians.

Indeed. Which is why there should be three vols: one Cat, one Ortho, and one Prot. Also, what "side" are you talking about? Are not all of us on the side of Christ and his kingdom? I guess I'm very middle of the road theologically (extremely conservative Lutheran), so I tend to agree with the three major branches on different things. I agree with Catholics on some things such as the importance of Liturgical worship and so-called idols. I agree with other Protestants on some things, including sola fide after a manner, the marriage of priests, and the bondage of will (though not Irresistable Grace). I even agree with Orthos yet other things, such as the centrality of theosis and atonement as Christus Victor. Also they have the best liturgy.
Having Mass in Latin does not appeal to me whatsoever. It is not a "holier" language, no matter how much you might think so. If you don't think so, go read Catullus or something. I actually know Latin and have been paid money to translate it. It can be just as vulgar as English, if not more so. Libera me was nice though. Shame they got rid of that at funerals.

Attached: 171143948-612x612.jpg (612x407, 46.98K)

ITT; False flagging

Attached: 5693cd7cb0ad3a714028540b25c87141a7b5b8c06191637243eb0d8b5a890d9e.png (900x720, 633.13K)

lol

Listen here you reprobates, I meant what I said. I disagree strongly with key aspects of Catholicism, but some of the best Christians I know happen to be Catholics. Some of the best Christians I know are Baptist, what are you gonna do about it?

I can't get over that, video removed over night, the truth hurts.

What are your pronouns?

Just meant im an Anglican who is curious about Orthodoxy

kek

So three pedobaptists, zero baptists

just testing something