Is it a Sin?

Serious Question: Are Cyborgs and human hybrids wrong?, Because possibility of these things happen in our lifetime

Attached: 5C4AB8DD-CCEF-43EC-9691-02FA75EE2FF5.jpeg (440x334 39.97 KB, 21.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJg02ivYzSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cyborgs as in a lab tube hybrid of cybernetics and human, or just augmented human? Bad idea either way. Tech replacement and new iterations come faster with every year that passed and starts to fails within 5 years top. Cannot regenerate/heal on its own, need maintenance, vulnerable, resource draining, etc. And the flesh stood the test of time since Adam, can heal and improve on its own by heavy usage unlike steel.

In short, I cannot tell if it is sin or not because I cannot fathom His thoughts. But I can tell you that it is a very bad idea and only total fool would swap their God given flesh for steel. We are not made out of steel for a reason you know.

Also, stop watching too much anime/hollywood crap. Some are fine, they are just fictions for fun, but getting infatuated with their represented ideas and stuffs are exercises in wasting time. Also don't post anime pictures here if you want warmer receptions.

Okay so it’s not a Sin

Attached: 8BF42F2E-C7D6-4383-9970-D5CAECB2A854.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

If you mean argumneted humans, no if its about replacing lost limbs or wounded parts, but if its about transhumanism shit, then yes. Anyways brain will rot anyway and it would be expensive to maintain, not to mention that you can replace certain parts of the body, like limbs, but not the entire body, its outright impossible.
well, last time it supposedly happen, it ended up with flood.

Only spergs get mad at this here.

If you mean argumneted humans, no if its about replacing lost limbs or wounded parts, but if its about transhumanism shit, then yes. Anyways brain will rot anyway and it would be expensive to maintain, not to mention that you can replace certain parts of the body, like limbs, but not the entire body, its outright impossible.

The argument with cyborgs so far it’s to expensive and eventually you will break down and die which we all do in the end technically but not really a sin though

well, last time it supposedly happen, it ended up with flood
Yer but these aren’t angels though

No. I just said I don't know if it is a sin or not (for reference: to sin is to go against God, not the common misnomer of "sin=bad thing" but also all sins are inherently bad in nature), only it is bad idea to replace fully functioning flesh for steel.

Just giving OP some head-ups. I would have cuss him out otherwise.

Transhumanism is the kingdom of the Antichrist

Attached: 8ccbd7c0b81d7bf01ff7c81a4c77c2d3de99dd0ef7ed795f814a4a8f17a2a4f9.jpg (484x1360, 300.31K)

But people could of been saying that about blood transfusions like back in the day

No, Its also if you desire to replace all flesh with machine parts, which is not only stupid but also sin (transhumanism thing). Thing I was discussing was prosthetics, like artificial limbs or hearts.
You only get these though.
If you are implying about genetically engineering people (…like adding non-human DNA chunks), yes, its a sin.

only retarded JW have problem with that

So cyberpunk type of place is evil?

Attached: 296BFE7F-5DED-4EC7-80B6-D9851A8DA5E0.jpeg (640x423, 88.51K)

And future Christian could say that about cybernetic limb replacement

Ok, now I know that this is a troll thread. I shall take my leave and just observe.

Attached: bd4.jpg (666x666, 108.31K)

No I’m not, I’m genuinely interested in what other Christian think

Mutilation i.e. unnecessary change of human body is and always will be grave sin against nature.

Yer, but what about God also please use verses to backup your claim

Cyborgs are one thing, "hybrids" are another
If someone is injured and has to have cyborg implants to survive, that seems fine, but cutting out healthy body parts sounds terrible as does human-animal hybrids

Ah, but that’s not the question it’s a sin

Is it I meant

Natural Law is part of Eternal Law, made by God. Sins agaisnt nature are sins against God by defintion.
As soon as you use verses to back up this condition there are not any*

I had visions of a world like this before. An evil jew-like scientist made a monster virus to render humans dumb and incapable of uniting and fighting back against slavery. The resisting humans used tech to immunize themselves and created their own utopia away from him but it eventually fell into degeneracy and a “mark of the beast” type event turned most of them into a suffering hivemind. And the remaining real humans were enslaved by the visionworld equivalent of Lucifer.

The mark of the beast is the Star of David

Attached: 0B717685-E86A-4A58-8B59-745E6A60616E.png (1374x3504, 1.13M)

Oh look, yet another interpretation of the Mark of the Beast that's anything but what John said it was.

I see no problem if it's because of a previous accident or even if it's for improving your strength or whatever if your balls stay attatched at the very least. Cyborg pic related is a good example of what I'm thinking with the previous accident thing (although I'm not sure he has a dick in there)

Better question, what about replicants? And what difference would it make if a brain is electronic if it has the same complexity as a human brain? Hypothetically speaking of course, there's no way we'll get actual replicants in our lifetime.

Attached: oxrjm3hwafhZU7qit0g-o.jpg (210x240 69.8 KB, 6.11K)

Attached: riddle.jpg (816x347, 82.72K)

Well I doubt whether the concept of a true AI that is indistinguishable from a genuine person is actually possible, I'm basically certain of these two points

1) No matter the complexity, a machine cannot be conscious. Consciousness is metaphysical, our consciousness (i.e. the actual sense of "being", having thought, experiencing) is not synonymous with our brain structure. The interplay between the two and to what extent they interact is basically still a total mystery, but that they are distinct, to me, is basically incontrovertible. Therefore even a maximally complex machine should not have consciousness unless imbued with such by some metaphysical actor.

2) From a Christian (True) perspective: Humans are made by God and in the image of God, machines are made by man who has no power to recreate the image of God. Therefore, no machine can be of equal worth to a Human being.

But I pray that such useless contraptions are never created, Lord knows what society could become. Liberals already have enough trouble admitting the divine nature of human life, it would not be long before demands that we treat these walking puppets with "equal rights" to actual people, and even worse, think of how much the anti-social neuroses consuming society would worsen when you could literally fabricate convincing artificial people to suit your whims/fetishes/etc.

No credible christian body, or just general Christian population has thought that way about blood transfusion (Jehovah's aren't Christians in case you don't know), stop taking atheist pseudo-history of Christians being backward Luddites seriously, Christian civilizations have been the most technologically advanced on Earth for as long as there have been Christian civilizations. That doesn't mean that any perverted thing you'd like to do with technology is right.

r/atheism or r/progressivism might be more your speed.

To be honest, I am also more worried about this.
Modern day degenerates degraded Man from supreme creature and living icon of God to mere animal and just a lump of molecules. It will get only worse and wordse

I seen people use this verse for Race mixing and also people all ready get metal replacement parts for awhile now

Attached: 565AFF9C-447F-456A-9B33-AEB757F0D254.jpeg (313x470 26.7 KB, 23.14K)

I think it has to do with Transhumanism, and how in the future becoming a cyborg will be a way for people be feel like gods.

Attached: CYBORG LIFE - Talking to Kevin Warwick [240p].webm (320x238, 11.89M)

People already have big egos and already think there Gods

Transhumanism I can agree is bad

Don't say that or you will lose your precious "loyalty points" as per the anti bad-thoughts act!

youtube.com/watch?v=YJg02ivYzSs

As a solution to a medical impairment or disability? Doubtful. As a desire for human enhancement? Very likely, if only because of the spirit that animates such a decision, see attached image.
Genetic hybrids? Most likely, is my intuition.

Attached: technology and magic.png (637x580, 50.63K)