The Power of Pence: Mike Pence Causes Poland to Cancel Pro-LGBT Day for Kids, Trashes Polish Society

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Several schools in Poland have canceled activities promoting tolerance for gays and lesbians following government pressure and threats in some places. The activities were to fall on a day that Poland is to be visited by the American Vice President, Mike Pence, who last week decried the day's scheduled events in a speech before the United Nations.

"We as a global community need to understand the difference between an untolerant society and an intolerable society," Pence said on the open floor of the United Nations Secretariat, headquartered in New York City. "The events in Poland, which teach kids to abuse themselves sexually and promote changing genders, these events scheduled in Poland need to be canceled," Pence continued.

More than 200 schools had planned to take part in “Rainbow Friday,” an anti-discrimination event that a civic rights group, the Campaign Against Homophobia, had promoted in hopes of building greater acceptance for LGBT students.

Private broadcaster TVN reported that some schools pulled out of the event following an outcry.

The education minister of Poland’s conservative government, Anna Zalewska, had warned ahead of time that any principals who allowed such events to take place could face negative consequences. She also asked parents to report any such activities to authorities.

It was not immediately clear how many schools canceled their plans to participate.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/polish-schools-cancel-lgbt-tolerance-day-under-govt-pressure/2018/10/26/c73e3f6c-d93f-11e8-8384-bcc5492fef49_story.html

Attached: vppence-unsc.jpg (787x443, 45.57K)

Well well well. Don't you dare insult Mike Pence with your homo kids days. THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE BULLIED not here and certainly not abroad!!!!

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x268, 1.7M)

Did $oros fund it?
If not, did any other j€w fund it?

This cocksucker wouldn't recognize evil if it kicked him in the ass.

Fuc
king asshole

were here were deer get the fuck over it.

Attached: buck.jpg (420x262, 34.99K)

Lel triggered 😂👌

Pence is electroshocking gays around the world. It doesn't matter if you live in the American heartland or the Polish countryside, if you're gay, you're gone!

Attached: iWGTQRe.jpg (1600x1277, 233.42K)

Attached: DtsmxbP.gif (480x206, 5.38M)

Attached: pence the gay away.webm (853x480, 9.34M)

Official thread theme

Explains why kikes are all pedos.

Pence's righteousness balances out the degeneracy of President Trump quite well.

Attached: 2016-07-15t22-48-39-333z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 46.07K)

we've really truly got ourselves a great VP in mike pence

why do amerimutts think everything it about them?
this cuck VP of yours would never have the balls to do something like that in he US

Buahahahaha!!!

If you were born a certain gender you are and will always be THAT GENDER.No exceptions.Seems most of these so called boys wanting to be girls are doing it so they can MOLEST the girls or at least get a PEEK.

I just want to fuck with farm animals like cows and horses. This pro LGBT is just a waste of time

Pence knows that the homo virus spreads by recruitment. I'm so proud that my VP is inspiring other parts of the world to make healthy reproductive choices.

Attached: repent.jpg (443x455, 30.72K)

>americucks are handcuffed by their (((freedumps))) at home so they have to live right wing thought and nationalism through others
literal cuckolds lmao

We can't reverse 60+ years of poz overnight, but at least we can stop it from engulfing the innocent bystanders.

Attached: GIVE US THE RED TERROR.webm (1920x1080, 1.94M)

you haven't even tried and never will
the ironing

what do you wanna bet it's either a jew who owns that "charity"/company or a shabbos goy surrounded by jews?

We're regressing the sexual revolution whether you like it or not.

I know that western "cold warriors" scaremongered westerners about all the twisted shit communism would cause if it spread while none of that shit came to be behind the wall in eastern europe and happened anyway in the west because freedumps
totalitarianism keeps people safe

You don't get it. Communism came to the USA under a different name, immediately after WW2. The sexual revolution was a direct effect of that.

communism came to the US because freedumps

No, pic related.

I thank almighty Jesus Christ for blessing me with opposition as stupid as you. This war is going to be a cinch.

Attached: bill-kristol-and-the-communist-roots-of-neo-conservatism_orig.jpg (1100x619, 261.57K)

I came for the Trump, but stayed for the Pence. This man is a hero.

These are the true words of a wise man.

And in the eastern communist block degeneracy wasnt present. Liberalism is not communism.