Increase In Bed Wetting ?

BREAKING NEWS !!

A man has announced that he keeps misunderstanding people.

For some reason, whenever he hears people say "I went to bed", it sounds like they're saying "I wet the bed".

This has caused a lot of confusion, and even more uncomfortable conversations. The man held an impromptu press conference Friday morning, where he told reporters, "Last night, I was wondering if I'm losing my hearing, but I got so tired that I went to bed."

A reporter interrupted him, "you wet the bed?"

"No, I WENT TO bed!"

more details as they become available

express.co.uk/life-style/health/966540/health-news-bed-wetting-connor-hockley

Attached: bed-wetting.jpg (674x388, 18.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/brownpill/src/1433783228977.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, some real news

this is obviously a false flag event

I've been experiencing a similar problem, where every time I see a photograph of soiled underwear on urine-stained sheets, I think it's a picture of a used condom on a semen-stained paper towel.

#metoo
Every time I see a used condom on a dirty paper towel, I think it is a bigmac next to some thinly rolled lasagna pasta dough and a dough squeezing bag.

The article is an attempt to normalize bed wetting, citing genetic factors as the cause. But there is already a well-established correlation between psychological problems and bed wetting into young adulthood. There must be a huge uptick in bed wetters than this is a "Keep Calm and Carry On" measure. And I can't help but notice they're using the same normalization pattern and overturning of commonly known science as they did with homosexuality throughout the West.

lol

……..huh?

Too close to home?

Bed wetting is no laughing matter, user. It's one of the three principal warning signs of homicidal psychopathy in children, called the Macdonald Triad. The other two are fire starting and zoosadism.

Attached: PicsArt_10-28-01.34.26.jpg (640x463, 70.46K)

Supersize a plastic bed sheet for me

J.M. MacDonald had a farm, eeyae eeyae oh

And on that farm he had a cow, eeyae eeyae oh

But I set his cow on fire and urinated on it

????????????

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

media.8ch.net/brownpill/src/1433783228977.mp4

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Zig Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Attached: pika_brownpill.gif (500x374, 337.3K)

I thought you were dead, Mr Bundy

I pissed regularly until 10 yrs old then tapered off when I hit puberty then nothing

I think my growth spurt also increased the size of my bladder

Shit, I forgot about the animal torture

I grew out of that about the same time as the bed wetting though

Now I torture people on the internet(the fires are small)

Attached: 298228aa291d78e2b34b36501f8327e9f5a1eed820640b8f0f1cd28bdcac89a9.jpg (960x1280, 221.29K)

Second time I’ve seen this pic. Is this supposed to be you or am I missing something?

I did all three as much as I don’t like thinking about it. My childhood was……stressful. It was a way to deal with shit. I grew out of it.

yawn

Someone is sliding this thread too.

wow…. nothing new was learned.

You guys need to stop posting shit directly from your google feed

Also this…it brings a smile to my face every time i think about neptune getting his paperwork checked in general population. Thank god it wasnt in a california prison right nigturd

Attached: 20180527_232527.jpg (254x254, 45.21K)

Shitposting heals all bonds

absolutely nothing.

Attached: ANDY VOODOO DIK-ART.PNG (337x450, 386.77K)

Thank God MR. President!

Must be the same user that keeps slidin' his cock up yor anus