Good! Star Wars dying

breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/10/28/cancellation-of-boba-fett-movie-reveals-a-star-wars-franchise-in-serious-trouble/

LucasFilm chief Kathleen Kennedy finally bit the bullet this week, finally revealed what we all knew to be true — that the Star Wars movie universe is contracting, shrinking, and doing so in a very serious way.
If you recall, the original plan was for Kennedy and Disney to Marvel the Star Wars series, to mine the mythology and wealth of characters in a way that would guarantee a mega-hit for Disney once or twice a year.
After the mind-boggling success of the reboot, 2015’s The Force Awakens, that all seemed possible. The country was crazy for Star Wars. It was 1977 all over again. We could not get enough, our goodwill exploded, and Kennedy was going to keep ’em coming…
On top of this latest trilogy — in what is known in the Skywalker Saga — there would be spin-off sagas, and these spin-offs would almost certainly result in sequels and franchises of their own. Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Boba Fett projects were all announced, with the promise of even more.
It was all so exciting. The most iconic franchise in the history of movies had returned, and we were off!
There was just one tiny problem…

The movies weren’t very good.

Attached: yb81daB.png (722x539, 278.02K)

anti-slide bump

Do these people live in a bubble? That movie divided the fanbase even more than the prequels. Money laundering a billion through it and then trying to spin it as if it was anywhere near good is high comedy. The absolute state.

it was initially perceived as good because there was so much hype and people were star wars starved, that's it.

dude……………………

not being rude or mean
but I heard about this almost
two months ago, so it's old news

by the way
STAR WARS SUCKS
it's ALWAYS sucked

I rather have sex with horses and cows than watch star wars. Why would I waste my time watching other people do things in movies?

why does smoking meth make you a little soyboy?

Yes.

Attached: TLJ_disaster.jpg (2579x1984, 597.48K)

Soywars VII truly surprised me. It was… overwhelmingly atrocious. The “I Know How to Run Without You Holding my Hand” scene still appears in my nightmares. Star Wars was always quite shitty, but this is bad beyond reason.

when I was a kid, I saw the original
Star Wars in the theater, and I walked
out halfway through it…..

I HATED IT….
I knew within the first
ten minutes of the film
that I HATED IT !!!……..

it was a piece of shit. Even back then,
I could tell it was for losers. watching
the movie, I felt like I was becoming a
'nerd', as if 'dorkiness' was a contagious
'flu' I was catching by sitting & watching

so I got up and walked out of the theater

Star Wars was the original step in the
ubiquitous pathway to sexual failure

The process to eternal virginity is:
-Star Wars
-Dungeons & Dragons
-Sci Fi
-Video Games
-Magic The Gathering
-Anime
-Imageboards

from there, the only thing left is sucking another guys dick

F U C K S T A R W A R S ! !

Disney must be full of idiots, because if they took a few days to read the Darth Bane trilogy, they would realize they're sitting on a potential blockbuster. Hell, it even ends with a strong womenz killing her oppressive male superior.

Disney Stars is shit don't get me wrong, but merchandise, the animated shows and other crap with Star Wars in it counts as well for their investment, though granted with the toys they really shat the bed. Just looking at the movie alone while ignoring all the other shit is disingenuous since Star Wars made way more money in merchandising than it did in films (before Disney took over, the movies made $4.5b and the toys made $20bn).

In saying that though, Last Jedi soured people's faith in Star Wars so much that in the long run it will cost them money, just not immediately. That and Nu Battlefront 2 shitting the bed with EA's greed (which would have made up for any movie failings) has fucked the Star Wars brand.

But you're on an imageboard right now, so that makes you an eternal virgin too.

Disney managed to kill off all value of the toys so they are not making money off that. In fact there are some toy stores that are still sitting on stock from TFA which they just can't sell.
In short Star Wars has been a gigantic disaster for Disney and not made them any money at all.

This. Star Wars was pozzed by feminism and this was the final nail in the coffin. Full stop.

And by the way, in the original Star Wars trilogy, Princess Leia was also a "strong" character, but her character wasn't afraid to cry, be frightened, fall in love or laugh at herself.
Everything after the first trilogy is basically shekel-grubbing and pozz on an ever increasing scale.

in summary, watching the first half of star wars, I realized that whoever would find this appealing, that's EXACTLY the type of people I would never, ever, ever want to hang out with……

and now that I think about it, that's the very first day I began to despise you guys

that's when I began my lifelong scorn
that eventually became my hatred of
video games faggots and anime sissies

I JUST PSYCHOANALYZED MYSELF!

*in an exaggerated effeminate voice*
"And by the way, in the original Star Wars trilogy, Princess Leia was also a "strong" character, but her character wasn't afraid to cry, be frightened, fall in love or laugh at herself."

DUDE…. SHUT… THE… FUCK… UP!

you literally just made me vomit into my mouth

gross…..

you're SUCH a dick

Attached: PicsArt_10-28-08.21.25.jpg (2643x1029, 187.9K)

You are certainly a woman larping as a man. Your histronics and typing pattern give that away in spades. Enjoy your axe wound.

Fucking kikes, they couldn't get a enough and milked the cow to death. People are getting sick of artificially overhyped movies shoved down their throat twice a year. There such a thing as "too much".

Attached: PicsArt_10-28-08.32.31.jpg (2643x1982, 580.34K)

A woman with no life, apparently, who's able to shitpost 24/7 as a mentally ill bore.
I don't mind the mentally ill part, but being a predictable, repetitious bore of no entertainment value to anyone is why it shits up every thread with boring, uncreative, unfunny spam.
I miss the days when trolls were actually creative, original and funny.

Attached: PicsArt_10-28-08.41.16.jpg (2643x1982, 758.43K)

Dear Sassypants….

There's No Greater
Compliment You
Could Possibly Give
Me Right Now

easily baited too

I can't tell you how glad I am that some random hero massacred kikes at a synagogue.

Women crave attention. Positive or negative doesn't matter to them. Another way you can tell.

even though you did, just like everything else you think or say, nobody pays attention

lol @ how oblivious you are to how transparently you are demonstrating how little (nothing) you know about women

!st time I watched it…meh, ok

So many much better si-fi films before this(and after)

That's because it's not science fiction but adventure fantasy, which has a a much larger to appeal to the masses

Star wars given the Star trek treatment by Disney

Diluted to pap

TV series next

seriously, I'd like to thank you for creating this thread .

I'm not joking, either.

Tonight, I actually had an opportunity to
put things into a sequential perspective
so now I finally realize the original source
of my monumental scorn I have towards
the entire videogame mindset……

It began long before videogames became
such a big deal

There's a mathematical probability,
at least a 94.9% chance that any of
you guys reading these words made
the decision when you were young
to become a sci-fi fantasy videogame
anime computer dickweed, and you're
familiar with the laughter of girls behind
your back as you walked down the
hallways in school, and all the other
ubiquitous experiences that go along
with being a 'nerd' or a 'geek'.

STAR WARS made me, as a male, feel
the exact same way as the girls who
laughed behind your backs.

Jesus fuck. Did I miss something big? Last I heard they were saying that all the bad reviews of Soylo were because of Russian bots.

Attached: PicsArt_10-28-09.20.38.jpg (600x536, 86.51K)

Andy has no imagination, creativity
He draws drew mundane crap on walls that any high school art grad could do.

'Elvis' is the highest art he's ever heard.

He's a no talents hack who hasn't had a sublime thought in his entire life.

His biggest achievement was making an LP cover for a long forgotten hillbilly band..

He spends his old man time here because he desperately wants some of the youth to rub of on him(He's also a chicken hawk I think)

Pay no attention to him(although he's right about starwars being overrated(see my post above)

nothing personal Andy

The truth always hurts

But acepting it will set you free

lol @ the videogame thing
getting under your skin

once again: I hit the nail
on the head

Attached: 956102d0216f1aaabf490a666d38a3896fb02717c8d3dc6cad16f523a6fda7d3.jpg (1024x1064, 96.34K)

by the way, I'm well aware you weren't
always homosexual…. of course NOW
you're an openly flamboyant gay adult

but you haven't always been this way

(and the video games were the gateway)

you didn't begin the 5th grade by saying
"when I grow up, I want to be a disgusting homosexual who drinks other men's sperm and let's guys ejaculate into my gaping rectum"

you simply thought video games were cool

LOL@ME BRING DISTRACTED

you didn't begin the 5th grade by saying
"when I grow up, I want to be a disgusting homosexual who drinks other men's sperm and let's guys ejaculate into my gaping rectum"

you simply thought video games were cool

Attached: IMG_20181028_213412.jpg (1078x392, 41.01K)

Haven't you wondered about the user who refers to you as 'Andy'? or (sac)space after comma ,you somewhat dim person?

I don't play video games

I'm about the same age as you….and I'm not a virgin and am not married

Although like you, all the woman my age are fat/and or wrinkled.

And th young ones want a younger man so I jerk off and occasionally fuck my 50 yr old not to fat married neighbor.

You have no idea whom your talking to
PS
I don't like Star wars
Will not watch anymore even though I'm a life long sifi fan

This is the sort of sifi that interests me

Pi (1998) -

Darren Aronofsky

Not some over budgeted fanboy stuff

as you sank deeper and deeper into the videogames, you became more and more ostracized by females.

eventually, you ended your latency by embracing your full-blown homosexuality

just one problem:
nobody rolls that easily

not unless you were already
exposed to homosexuality
beforehand……………………

(you're not fooling anybody, Mary)

Th last vidya game I played was 8 yrs ago because my nephew had no one to play with and he laughed at me because he destroyed me

The only video game I willl ever pay is a VR where I'm James Bond but I'll be dead my then so |I stick with museums and the Toronto symphony orchestra

Elvis was a white trash bisexual who never wrote a song in his life

He still goes on with the teen video game shit

You really are a no imagination hack

REALLY

Aaahhhhhh…… I stand corrected

I thought you were the other guy who
thinks the name 'andy' bothers me

the one who OPENLY ADMITTED BEING
A FUCKING FAGGOT IN HERE

AND even worse

…your boring

SYLater

once again: statistics are on my side

like I said, there's a better
than 95% chance I'm correct

and YOU'RE* illiterate

I realized who andrew reminded so much of, the saxophone sperg
You're a classic case of jewish mental illness andrew, it's a good thing trump will be reopening the asylums and getting you off the streets and the help you need.

anti-slide bump

lol wow

dude, I AM THE SAXAPHONE SPERG

and I just realized that
you ARE the exact same
guy who admitted to being
a cocksucking homosexual

Attached: PicsArt_10-28-09.59.50.jpg (1849x2332, 279.59K)

*yawn* boring unoriginal post

Nothing makes us happier

here's the way I see it….

you've given two opposing stories

previously, you said you were a gay man, who was drinking a certain brand of (bullshit) wine, which was supposed to sound sophisticated and impressive, and you said something about how you were about to retire for the evening, and suck some young guy's dick.

100% true, that's exactly what you said

but tonight, you're a heterosexual, who's fucking some mystery neighbor woman

So…. you're lying about one of the stories
and anyone who openly discusses sucking other guys penises may as well be a fucking faggot, even if they were 'joking around'

either way, you're full of shit

ikr?

it's like the PERFECT symbiosis

it's like the ultimate two piece jigsaw puzzle

you're posts are so boring I didn't bother finishing reading this one
you're the most boring uninteresting unoriginal person alive andrew

indeed I am, sir !!

absolutely, I am

and I've ruined the dynamics of your imageboard enjoyment worse than ANYBODY ever has before

and I'm not going anywhere

You have? I hadn't noticed since you're so boring and unimpactful like in every facet of your life

You're actually just another body in the huge pile of those who thought they could win against chans
Why don't you google kimmo alm, you're a speck compared to him and we destroyed his life

lol

rent free
sissy

I was talking
about ME and
everyone else
who isn't YOU,
dumbass

Ever get the feeling that you are watching the same tired shit play out over and over and over again.

Attached: lesson-in-life-a-wise-man-once-sat-in-an-4641754.png (500x414, 65.89K)

Why do liberals always use terrible awkward spacing for there posts. Its like a purple haired sjw showing you they are toxic cancer.

Speaking of rent free, it's getting cold, I'm worried you're not going to survive this winter on the streets again andrew. You know I'm well off, I could take you in if you want, the cost would be you would have to wear the slave princess leia costume while I fuck your boipucci okay?

buy my old stale movie idea that's been totally played out. it will make you money i swear.

Attached: tenor (9).gif (460x340, 2.8M)

Laughing all the way to the bank. He passed a live grenade to disney.

this. holy crap did he ever make a shit load of money. he can buy a island and retire.

The only Star Wars episode I liked was the one where Anakin turned into Darth Vader( I don't know what episode that was)—and what a simp Anakin was? He lost everything because the wanted to save a cunt. He could have been great ignoring holes like the Jedis taught him and he could have achieved greatness but he was raised by a single mother and we know how they turn out—criminals, simps, failures, etc.. Star Wars has been dead since this. They can't make a better story than this episode.

What is the next franchise to be murdered by feminism?
Rolling for LOTR to have stronk womyn leads and lessons in orchophobia while crushing a white male patriarchy.

Im not sure but im thinking Disney may be the final nail in the coffin for the Simpsons. It's been on life support for far to long and Disney now owns it.

if we get a female Predator (the alien is female) movie it will either suck worse then anything you can possibly imagine or be the most epic thing that has graced your eyes in years.

than*

Attached: IMG_20181029_002832.jpg (1079x945, 49.13K)

lol @ you pretending to be heterosexual
and now you're pretending to be
' w e l l o f f '

classic………………………………………………

you're a homosexual on
an obsolete shit computer

Attached: 0ffecb2c900e0fea4c654d45148d1c2403ad7f09dcc5f6556b8714c3054d68ff.png (500x633, 231.03K)

A Star Wars without George in charge IS NOT STAR WARS!!!

Well when you go and jew up the anti jew magic kingdom this is what you get

Attached: embarrassing.png (334x393, 133.73K)

The Star Wars movies don't have the vocabulary to relate the human condition; they are not capable of being good movies. There is no optimal balance between good and evil.

things are not all ways good or evil. black or white. some times they come in a shade of grey.

Lil buddy it's okay, I know it's embarrassing posting from your phone outside the starbucks again, but swallow your dignity(and my semen) and I'll even let you sleep in the cage under my bed okay?

Attached: me-after-being-an-asshole-all-day-Y0v1r.jpg (640x640, 29.91K)

homosexual

obviously

user, those were the people who defined trolling as we know it now. The really good methods have been done now. I don’t think you’re ready for next-level trolling.

Tone down the projection, man, you're blinding me.

nah man you just don't make it your entire life. If you walk around going: "I can't wait for the new [insert big game]!", don't work out, and mutter to yourself about how smart you are and that everyone will love you when you're the next Steve Jobs, woman won't touch you. Playing video games won't make you a fag, letting them become your life will make you a fag.

You can buy an island with a few mil. He got 4 Billion. He could buy North Korea.

that sounds like a hilarious joke but yeah he could buy up some serious shit.

Disney has single handled killed the star wars franchise by handing it over to a women with no talent or passion.Georges wife directed empire strikes back. Women can do things. just not sjw liberal cat women with no children.

Attached: irvkershner.jpg (403x300, 17.17K)

no. nothing is cannon in star wars, that's what killed it.

Characters created by SJWs don't have any flaws or weaknesses and they are borne perfect with the ability to do things white men need to spend a lifetime learning but they can just do anything because vaginas or shitskin is empowering them. They never have to make any hard choices or make any trade-offs—they can have everything and the best of the best—all of this make for boring characters. Well I shouldn't tell them how to fix their shit.