Trump talks about bad hair day on day of shootings. He is a narcissist. His inbred supporters cheer

President Donald Trump complained about a “bad hair day” after getting wet during a news conference about the fatal Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.

Mr Trump was speaking at a convention in Indianapolis when he joked that he almost cancelled his appearance – not because of the mass shooting but due to how he looked.

The statement came just hours after the tragedy which claimed 11 lives when a shooter unleashed a weapon upon a baby-naming ceremony.

Speaking to the crowds, Mr Trump said: “By the way, somebody just said your hair looks different today.

“I said well I was standing under the wing of Air Force One, doing a news conference earlier this morning, a very unfortunate news conference and the wind was blowing and the rain, and I was soaking wet.”

standard.co.uk/news/world/president-donald-trump-bemoans-bad-hair-day-in-wake-of-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-a3973946.html

Attached: untitled.jpg (720x405, 107.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics/democrat-republican-education-poll-women-pew-research-trnd/index.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/22/democrats-more-educated-republicans-pew-research-c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People die all the time.

Trump does not talk about a shooting by a guy that was by his own admission not a Trump voter 24/7. What a racist mysoginist nazi homophobe pedophile.

Rabble rabble, Orange Man Bad!

frankly, i wish he talked more about it. the fame of the shooter would encourage repeats and copycats.
i mean, they do that for school shootings and other mass shootings. why not give the jew shooter more publicity?

but i guess giving the jews another shoah to grab on to is also a bad idea.

Op writes like a thirdworlder.
Who gives a shit about a bunch of cultists sucking blood from baby dicks.

orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad
orange man bad

what a shitbag. but im not surprised.

does Trump know the jews that got shot…no

does Trump know his hair…yes.
We all take stuff that hits us personally harder than other people's tragedies, even if those tragedies are greater than our own.

Trump dissonance syndrome in action with lefties

so very true
my budgie died on the same day as the shootings

I loved the lil guy

I cried for hrs

I mean, I felt bad for the Jews, But Trump's hair is really important to him

Most dummies here won't see the satire

FACT: the Democrats are going to take the midterms

it's humorous watching all of you desperately try to pretend like you aren't aware that the Republicans are going to lose the midterms

it's over for you fools. 2 more years!

Even funnier to see that you still believe it's a left v right world!

XD

the best part is that based on the lack of accomplishments of the past two years, it's safe to predict that in the next (final) two years in office, Trump will accomplish the exact same thing:

absolutely nothing

Q: how's your wall going so far?

just because I'm aware that those concepts were fabricated to brainwash and control people, that doesn't mean I think everybody else realizes it.

you retards shot yourself in the foot with the kavanaugh case. even if, and that's a big if, you take any seats, you will just play ball with trump, who can just say you guys cockblocked his proposals, which by now are known to benefit the working people.
you know, the working people? the people you shitheads were supposed to represent?

OY VEYYYYYY GOYIM GOLEM!!! YOU MUST ALWAYS PUT US AT THE HIGHER ON THE MUNDANE GOYIM PRIORITIES YOU HAVE, REFUSAL TO DO SO WILL BE MET WITH ACCUSATIONS OF ANTISEMITISM, DEFAMATION, WITHHOLDING OF THE BURGER SUPPLIES AND REMEMBRANCE OF THE HOLOCAUST, AN EVENT IN WHICH YOU DID NOT TAKE PART IN BUT STILL NEED TO FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET COMPENSATION MONEY FROM YOU, YOU DISGUSTING INBRED AMERICAN BURGER MUTT GOLEM GOYIM PIECES OF SHIT!!!!

you made the predictable mistake of assuming that I'm a leftist or a Democrat.

Attached: 9c91dbed6d165a4333278f4a4d00dde73cdc24b5ac598f41cb522dee08fa61b8.jpg (641x530, 58.63K)

all of /thread

just because I said YOUR TEAM is going to lose, that doesn't mean I'm 'on the other team'.

Think of me as somebody who hates soccer, and I'm simply pointing out that your soccer team sucks

Then why continue to promote it?

in fact, I'll go as far as to say your team apparently doesn't even know how to play soccer.

I'm using YOUR TERMINOLOGY to describe the impending loss

speaking of which:

there was another school shooting this morning

RIP, lil birb.

Attached: IMG_3122.jpg (480x640, 70.34K)

I hope you guys enjoyed your temporary 'fluke in the Sun'

because I'm willing to bet that people are prepared to MAKE AMERICA SANE AGAIN

lol at the leftist retards that haven't realized just how stupid they are

Attached: 1538360689258.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

You can read as much old commie literature as you want. It won't help you retards from trannypol.

Attached: 1538360790973.png (518x934, 120.88K)

your chart means nothing.

A: EVERYBODY

Q: who realizes that Republicans
are uneducated WWE fans?

lol hahahahaha sure

I'll be the first one to tell you that 98% of humans are complete fucking idiots

Total morons

Democrats are stupid as shit
Republicans are stupid as shit
Libertarians are stupid as shit

but Republicans are
a special version of stupid

Republicans have a more pronounced form of stupidity

BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEYRE SUPERIOR

Trump Rallies Attract Geniuses

Attached: IMG_20181029_110558.jpg (571x364, 85.25K)

ooops

Attached: IMG_20181029_110436.jpg (1079x1468, 334.14K)

Take your meds, you loon.

Attached: 1538362579717.png (429x536, 107.98K)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

your decades of being an advanced, sophisticated 'computer genius' and geopolitical expert elitist has finally resulted in you having THE EXACT SAME POLITICAL BELIEFS AS THE AVERAGE TRAILER PARK WWE FAN

FAKE NEWS!

Repugs dominate uneducated while male vote

"25 years ago, Republicans were more educated than Democrats. Now it's the opposite, study says"

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics/democrat-republican-education-poll-women-pew-research-trnd/index.html

"Democrats now more educated than Republicans, Pew survey finds"

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/22/democrats-more-educated-republicans-pew-research-c/

Attached: 71853-1masterrace.jpg (647x1088, 659.57K)

Kek

Go away, Nate.

Attached: ZVbDMXh nate silver predictions.jpg (690x2622, 226.75K)

TWO MORE YEARS

Is that yor birb in yor panties?

Attached: donald-trump-president-camacho-idiocracy-slice-600x200.jpg (600x200, 40.08K)

woo
woo
i'mma injuneer 2!!!

Attached: MN-AI623_ANTICA_P_20150317172935.jpg (749x499, 86.96K)

Trump hates jews nao? well nobody's perfect.

It's Trump of shabbos goy? Shouldn't made a big holocaust speech?

Attached: 50f2f942577fe31586f584181ef349bb01b962ecc95ed2d4895092680233da50.png (344x315, 129.44K)

No one gives a shit about jews except Ivanka and Tiffany.

And you user, since yor always thinking about them

Meanwhile… Farmers won't let people have sex with their livestock because they think aliens from heaven will invade and blow everyone away from not living up to scripture.
Meanwhile… The vegans are trying to stop people using aninals, while the vegans use animals to stop people from using them.

Orange man bad

Attached: npcmeme.0.jpg (1200x675, 86.33K)