Trump suggests Jews might secretly be committing hate crimes on themselves so he looks bad

"Donald Trump has suggested that Jewish people might be committing anti-Semitic hate crimes to make himself look bad.

After days in which he refused to comment on a spate of anti-Semitic attacks, Mr Trump broke his silence to repeat an neo-Nazi conspiracy theory that has claimed that the attacks are "false flags". Supporters of that belief – who include leader of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke – believe that such attacks are being perpetrated by Jewish people in order to undermine the White House.

Pennsylvania's Attorney General, Josh Shapiro, said that he had spoken to the President about a wave of threats to Jewish community centres. And Mr Trump said that they had been designed to make "others look bad".

He says Mr Trump responded by calling the threats "reprehensible, but then added that, "sometimes it's the reverse, to make people or to make others look bad." Mr Shapiro said that he had repeated the word "reverse" a number of times, stressing that the attacks might be perpetuated by Jewish people.

Mr Trump appeared to be echoing similar comments by David Duke, who commented not long before. He also suggested that the attacks were being perpetuated by Jewish enemies of Mr Trump and his movement, to undermine him."

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jews-antisemitic-hate-crimes-false-flag-reverse-david-duke-kkk-ku-klux-klan-a7604801.html

Attached: Miller Kushner.jpeg (1024x683, 111.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As has been proven.
Over
and
over
and
over
again and again and again.
I'm not a fan of Trump and is zionist ways, but kikes are worse than a zionist. B cannot exist without A. A can exist without B. Pretty obvious which one is worse.

It's not like that's ever happened before or anything.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x400, 349.19K)

Don't fall for this. They are setting Soros up as the evil Jew who was brought down by the good jews. They planted this from the beginning because Soros is about to kick the bucket and willingly sacrifices himself to push his race forward. Don't believe one fucking word they say.

Except Trump is Jewish.

Show me a photo of his Bar Mitsvah then.

And this thread is exactly why you'll never get laid Zig Forums. Heh

We all fucked your mother.

Strike one.

Strike two.

Jewish people=Soros

So which is worse?
A or B….let's engage in a dialectic my fellow syllogist

The gifilte fish is the source of their power, hidden beneath the surface of the murk.

nope, user was correct

you little boys never get
any pussy, and that's readily
self-evident, creampuff…….

if you think you're fooling anyone,
you're a fucking idiot…………………

There cannot be Jewish identity without adherence to the jewish rituals, dumb fuck, a racial take on the jewish community alone would be like saying all white people are the same disregarding history and culture.

The jews won't let me fuck with large farm animals. They must be collaborating with the white supremacists to stop animal sex. Nobody would expected it

Kill yourself, you absolutely braindead kike.

Go on then tell us how germans and slavic people are one and the same

Germans are literally Slavs. Russians are Norse. Native Americans are Mongols. You don't read much, do you?

Holy shit you uneducated faggot, get out.

A = kikes
B = zionists
Obviously A.
If both A and B are bad in their own respects, however alike or not. And all B depend on A existing, then getting rid of all B as is tends toward irrelevance. Especially when getting rid of all A simultaneously gets rid of all B now and in all future contexts as the dependency exists.

Why do Jews overreact to everything? Hundreds of thousands of people have killed themselves because jewish psych poison made them go insane. Well get to the 7 people with dementia when we deal with all the other problems. Get in line you retarded kikes!

Holy fucking shit nobody cares Jews shut the fuck up you cnat go one dst without shoving your shit in everyone's faces nobody fucking cares you weak privileged niggers fuck off go suck baby dicks elsewhere this is my universe

They won't even let us have sex with farm animals. They blow the while thing out of proportion,
"Oh no that dude wants to fuck a cow! That's too easy, easy things are bad! God is going to rain hellfire and armegedeon on the earth because someone wants to fuck a cow!"

No human should. Kill yourself

Wow. Pathetic. Only dot heads have such literal love for a bovine. Don't they, Ranjeet?

Attached: 573c7dc51cf44c3f0a68aeb26dc842cefd1bdce6ac7e86aacdf3c8a95d597753.png (400x400, 149.37K)

Fuck off reactionaries. Fucking livestock is revolutionary and dialectic.

Attached: 1627857.jpg (763x515, 87.48K)

Bestiality is natural AND redpilled.

Attached: 1467922679148-k.jpg (900x600, 115.27K)

This site logs different hate hoaxes which make local or national news: fakehatecrimes.org/

Why is it so difficult for a superior race to let people have sex with the farm animals they have plenty of? That is more like a disability, if you can't even let your own white people such as myself fuck farm animals.
You are making my race look disabled.

thanks but I'm not into negroes or jews

Horses are more fit to form a loving relationship with than kikes tbh

Yeah and they only kick when they're startled, not because we didn't pay them.

Have to fuck with the right animals. Don't trust anyone who makes you pay to fuck with farm animals.

What is wrong with having easy sex? What does anyone have to prove by making sex difficult? This is mad schizo making something from sex. It's just sex. It's sex with farm animals. It is done to feel good anything else is retarded.

and by suggesting that he… made himself look bad?

but i'm sure this is only one of his top tier chess maneuvers that i simply don't understand

rabbi poison well

Trump and his followers
Right out of th bigot's play book

Attached: Gt gtwhite _f688b314af2704795de1a7c2dd33f205.jpg (386x480, 54.05K)

You're fucking jewish, Mr. Capitalize the 'J'.

got'em

Okay, so races of people are no longer proper nouns? Actually, let's remove the proper nouns on names of all countries, since those are based on nations whose cultural foundations largely stem from racial differences thousands of years ago. Names are racial too, so no more capitalised names, actually, fuck capitalisation, it discriminates against those poor brown people who haven't adjusted to huwhite society and its customs. now we must all talk like this. thank you for your input, schlomo, and thank you for defending the glorious jewish leader of the united states, donald trump. you and your israeli brethren are truly my greatest ally.

oh, wow, we're SO intimidated…………..

I think I just shit my pants………….

is getting pussy supposed to be impressive?

it's so mundane……….

and
so
are
you

Attached: #00-mega-jews.gif (5161x4000, 5.59M)