Was he in the wrong?

Was he in the wrong?
I know protestant pastors are very forward and informal because they aren't actual clergy, but this seems inappropriate.

Attached: Pastor vs Young girl.jpg (500x500, 38.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_H._Ellis_III
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the record: not a real bishop.

I'm racist to a point, y'know, winnie the pooh tiggers

And she might even be a real human being. Word has it they do some weird stuff in Hollywood…

not even real priests

Not real pastors either.

At least she's an adult.

Everything you see there is fake. This is all entertainment, produced for nothing but money. None of these people care for anyone else, for Aretha Franklin's death or religion in itself. It's a disgrace to religion, it's against religion and it will be the downfall of any and all religion.

He's a oneness heretic, he's not even Christian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_H._Ellis_III

Why is this thread still up?

Let me see if I've got this right. Modern day arians?

They don't have the keys so that's an oxymoron, sweetie.

Anyone can call them selves a prot pastor. Means nothing.

No, oneness pentecostals are more like modalistic monarchians than Arians. It says there is one God and Father, Son and Holy Spirit are different modes/offices/titles for the one God, not separate persons. Arians emphasized the distinctness of the Son from the Father and thought of the Son as a created being, the first creation of the Father.

Anyone can call themselves a Catholic priest too.

Not validly. Try again.
Apostolics have validations.

Agreed, same for protestants. Not everyone who calls themselves a pastor is a valid pastor according to our standards (the Bible) either.

He had his arm around her, she's short, they were moving around and he was talking at the same time, it could have been an accident, it could have been intentional, I don't know, I'm not going to jump to any conclusions.

seems like a non-story to me

but heck with all the outrage over this thing, I'm starting to understand why some guys go hoverhand, can't be too careful these days

Attached: 7HEYOwr.jpg (960x640, 106K)

It is because you have no tradition or metastandard for interpreting scripture. So anything goes.

She's dressed like a hoe at a funeral.

Disgusting heresy.

its called 'fashion'

ayy

looks like she got her clothes from thottery barn.

Is this the pastor everyone was asshurt about because he started talking about black crime statistics?

They're wolves in sheep's clothing, just having Ariana whatever in there should have set a red flag with most anons.

Because this board is really /Vatican/

How could he be in the right

exactly, what is this, the itty bitty tiddie committee?

who is this aryan looking pahjeet

Martin Luther King was a serial adulterer. tiggers just can't control their urges.