Help? or not?

this girl is 1000x out of my league please give help me

Attached: thetalls08-720x1081.jpg (720x1081, 135.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smp.org/resourcecenter/resource/7061/.
youtu.be/YrXjmHdA1tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you at church? Being a parasite or trying to become a believer?

Attached: 1535755841190.jpg (960x960, 101.06K)

i probably am. fedora life is beyond crap i won't pretend on here. i thought i was liberated. drugs made it worse. i feel really guilty that my family in general doesn't know about this too…

Ok if she really is a devoted Christian, then tell her that you are an atheist but meeting her sparked interest in Christianity and want to know more about it and want her to teach you about it.

i feel like shit i can't give you two words about it

Also if you truly are 1/10 then get lifting. There's a saying that goes "A man needs to be only a bit less ugly than the devil". I think it was from Poland. Go ogre mode.

i feel like a literal idiot saying that even. i dont know how to explain this. a year ago i thought i was enlightened thinking the bible was trash. and after seeing her and how much she reads it… i can't tell you guys… i feel almost suicidal.

thanks user i definitely well. i know ppl say dont act on feelings… but i'm… i don't want to kill myself. what can i do. my grandma gave me a rosary before she died should i start that. i feel beyond terrible. i was totally convinced anyone who bought into this cult was a cultist.. she isnt a cultist…i don't have the strength to ask her

Then a relationship right now would crush you. It's very stressful. Just talk to the girl and ask her to pray for you. Get saved, get your life in order, and then try to begin a relationship with her.

thanks prot-friend but i'm not a prot

Cmon user pick your chin up. You now know better. This is an opportunity.

i know i feel the Lord is calling me to her… but i just don't know. i am so sinful. please help me or give me advice :(

also by 1/10 i'm not fat or stuff it's just crippling just well… i had heavy abuse from my family. i've always worked out a lot/sport etc… i'm 1/10 in my mind for sure though

wew, you really are sheltered.

Romans 10:9-10
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

and should i start trying to believe? i used to believe when i was younger and when my life got bad i just stopped it… was it a mistake.. honestl.y can i tell you? i think ppl who think if their priest is bad they should stop believing are idiots… so why did i stop?

first of all i am in a hard time
second of all i believe if i were to believe jesus is my saviour
at the very least you know despite all my fedoraring it's so hard to get ppl to talk shit about jesus

mohammed easy
buddha easy
insert here yes
jesus its not easy
they always just say jesus was a commie jesus was a this that

that made me feel uncomfortable
i didn't know why they trashed mohammed and other ppl but not jesus… jesus was always a commie etc

You got this. Trust in the Lord. Ask her for help to converting to Catholicism.
Read Aquinas. One of his first arguments in the Summa Theologica was his five ways. smp.org/resourcecenter/resource/7061/.
Please, convert to the Catholic Faith, the Ark that Jesus built, before it is too late. I'll pray for you!

she's catholic myself and i'm a pretty lapsed whatever you want me to call me. what can i do to do not be an idiot. this is literally the best thing to me and i don't want to blow it. i've read a bit… why don't i have faith yet. honestly i read a bit and was bizarrely surprised how complicated they all are. i'm sure her faith isn't on this intellectual level although she does have a 3.75gpa. listen guys i wouldnt be here unless i was an idiot. give me some direction. i'm reading that link user.

honestly the more i have been doing research the more idiotic i've been feeling.. not cause i really feel my arguments have been answered but i really thought none of these have been considered and there are a lot and…

i have suicidal thoughts i can't like feel like a freaking idiot and all she shoudln't like an idiot to me. what was my excuse? i didnt have the internet? no i just watched stupid fedora youtubes

i want to be something for her, really

Read over Jesus telling us about the prodigal son starting at Luke 15:11. You're in a similar situation: God is waiting for you and His love is still there for you where it was all along, if you choose to accept it.

Thank you bro/sis. How do i get over her literally being like… so much better than me? Please help me.

Probably a lack of felt connection. I remember when I started to become a teen and went through my edgy years I rejected God because I saw him as powerless and I had little understanding of actual Catholic dogma. Rereading the Bible and Catholic dogma helped me rekindle my faith

Attached: nothing-matters-we-are-just-meat-and-there-is-no-18498145_2.png (500x700, 476.67K)

Whatever you do, do not become a cuck, as is so common with fedoras. This is why it's important to save yourself before you pursue a relationship. You lack confidence, and that is anathema to women.

Attached: cuck.jpg (550x665, 180.39K)

Hey okay so you really need to call a hotline if you feel suicidal. youtu.be/YrXjmHdA1tg
this uses Arisotles and St.thomas Aquinas proofs for God. And im suprised this hasnt been recommended yet but pray! Pray and talk to Jesus and Pray to Mother Mary and ask her to pray for you. She will pray for you if you ask her to.

Here is a few common prayers and dont forget to improvise also

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and in the hour of our death. Amen.

I will be praying for you, Good luck user

You're putting this girl up on a pedestal. Not good. You've also expressed having suicidal thoughts. Are you going to feel the urge to kill yourself if this does not work out? That's not the right attitude to have. Converting to Christianity just to win over a hot babe is not a foundation for true faith. You're trying to build a palace on quicksand. If you want to become a true Christian, you have to develop a mentality that God is more important in your life than this girl. That even if Murphy's Law kicked into 12th gear and this thing with this girl hopelessly cratered, you need to be able to go on and not be obsessed with her and think that your life is over because you supposedly blew your so-called "one and only chance at happiness."

As a Christian your relationship with God, and the struggle of bearing your Cross to accomplish his mission for you should be the wellspring of your happiness and stability. This "once in a lifetime relationship" could go south. Girls come and go. You could get another chance with another girl, just as attractive, more attractive, less attractive. Don't put all of your eggs in this one basket of, at best, temporal fleshly vain ego-gratifying happiness. Not to mention as this poster so eloquently put it, lack of self-confidence, desperation, and making her the center of your universe will utterly destroy the relationship in the long run.

Also, if you've got a mentality of "if I get this girl, ALL of my problems will be solved and I'll be happy forever!" Drop that garbage. Now. That worldivew is precisely what will tank your relationship(s) (see what I did there? She is not "your one and only chance.")

Get your act together; get right with God; possibly go to therapy. Pray for God to fix you, rather than looking to a woman to fix you.

As for the girl, you should do one of two things:

a) Interact with her and she how far it goes, with the mentality of "if it goes wrong, oh well. Not the end of my world. A learning experience, and there's plenty of fish in the sea and more growing for me to do as a person.

b) If you cannot adopt the mentality above and think/know that you are going to get obsessed with her and possibly get suicidally depressed if things bomb, you might want to seriously consider backing off, or at the very least keeping relations casual.

She sounds nice but it also sounds like you're attracted to her faith on top of that. And it makes sense, since we believe that the fullness of life is in Christ Jesus, that putting our trust in Him as Savior brings joy, strength, and self-control.
On the other hand, every single person has sinned and falls short of the glory of God, even her.

Like this guy said, it's important to be able to be a leader to be in a relationship with a woman, and it sounds like you have some catching up to do.

Don't ask her to directly teach you about it if you're confused, do your own study or ask a man (a priest even) instead. Scripture does not encourage women teaching men directly, instead it encourages winning men to God's authority with "respectful and pure conduct" (1 Peter 3) which is what is already happening in your case, not a firebreather on salvation or an exegesis on Aquinas from her.

this

Yeah this

I'm 30 years old. Didn't convert until I was 27. Believing was very hard for me, but I can tell you that it's a process.

I realised something was wrong both with me and with our society, and when I looked at Christianity I saw the answers (initially just on a superficial level). I wanted to be a part of it, so I started going to church again. I joined a bible study group (and started socially hanging around with the guys from the group as well). I prayed the rosary every day. I read the bible and church fathers (and started to see through them how incredibly dense the bible really is, how rich in meaning it is).

26 year old me would not believe for a second that I could have a genuine belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. But I'm there. And if I can come to this realisation, I think anyone can. Most are just unwilling or have fallen for the trappings of the world.

Obviously relationships are many things and there are many factors, but if I can give you some advice when it comes to Christian girls and Christian relationships, it's this:

Forget what the world tells you is valuable. Forget about money, good looks, alpha male attributes, etc. There is one major thing you can do to be of value to a true Christian girl and that is be steadfast in your faith. It starts with you and you can fix it. You need to be a good leader. You have a lot of responsibility in a Christian relationship as a man, to guide your wife and sacrifice for your wife. If you don't want to mess it up, you need to have integrity. The most attractive thing about you, if she's a believing Christian, will be your faith.

Everything else you build. That's what society gets wrong these days. Love is built, not found. All the attraction and intimacy will grow if you work on it. But the one thing you will need is an earnest faith or it won't get off the ground to start.

Sell all your possessions and take up your cross.