Women come forward to say they were offered mony to say Mueller Raped them

Special counsel Robert Mueller last week asked the FBI to investigate a possible scam in which a woman would make false claims that he was guilty of sexual misconduct and harassment, after several political reporters were contacted about doing a story on the alleged misconduct.

Multiple reporters were contacted over the past few weeks by a woman who said she had been offered money to say she had been harassed by Mueller, the special counsel who is probing possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. After investigating, according to the political website Hill Reporter, the reporters each independently determined the allegations of misconduct and harassment were likely a hoax and that it was unclear if the woman had been offered money to make the claim. The reporters then contacted the special counsel's office to report that they had been approached about the scheme.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation," said Peter Carr, spokesperson for the special counsel.

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna926301?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: n_wh_deadline_Mueller_181030_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg (760x428, 30.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u1UFDgrX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shocking.

Just another "It's ok when we do it though"

NEWS UPDATE !!

it's STILL spelled 'money'

but as soon as they change it,
I'll be sure to let you know

heh, whats funny is there are no records of those women working with mueller. it really looks like these women were paid to come forward saying someone (a known republican) offered to pay them to accuse mueller of something.

is this all the ammo democrats have?

BREAKING NEWS !!

the word 'rape' has nothing
to do with this story…………

the woman says she was paid to
claim he had 'sexually harassed' her

FTFY
Also, shocking

Peter Carr said, "When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims…"

but it WASN'T multiple women.

it was just ONE woman………..

pay attention

MONY
MUTUAL OF NEW YORK
LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

lol @ 'mony'

Attached: IMG_20181031_092024.jpg (1078x1629, 186.06K)

In human–computer interaction and user interface design, cut, copy and paste are related commands that offer an interprocess communication technique for transferring data through a computer's user interface. The cut command removes the selected data from its original position, while the copy command creates a duplicate; in both cases the selected data is kept in a temporary storage device called the clipboard. The data in the clipboard is later inserted in the position where the paste command is issued. The data is available to any application supporting the feature, thus allowing easy data transfer between applications.

The command names are an interface metaphor based on the physical procedure used in manuscript editing to create a page layout.

This interaction technique has close associations with related techniques in graphical user interfaces (GUIs) that use pointing devices such as a computer mouse (by drag and drop, for example). Typically, clipboard support is provided by an operating system as part of its GUI and widget toolkit.

The capability to replicate information with ease, changing it between contexts and applications, involves privacy concerns because of the risks of disclosure when handling sensitive information. Terms like cloning, copy forward, carry forward, or re-use refer to the dissemination of such information through documents, and may be subject to regulation by administrative bodies.[1]

Attached: 1280px-Sequence_diagram_of_copy_paste-en.svg.png (1280x576, 18.21K)

(whispers)

"'mony'"

Attached: IMG_20181031_093828.jpg (1078x864, 52.35K)

You must believe the victim(only if it's a woman). If you don't you are antisemites.

Attached: IMG_20181031_094329.jpg (1079x897, 215.13K)

let me guess……….

you can't read, right?

THE WOMAN NEVER MADE THE CLAIM

SHE TOLD REPORTERS THAT SHE HAD BEEN OFFERED MONEY TO MAKE THE CLAIM, BUT SHE NEVER ACTUALLY CLAIMED MUELLER SEXUALLY HARASSED HER….

did you sustain a head injury?

Where did I say she did Cuntlicker?

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-094906.png (1080x1920, 155.68K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-094919.png (1080x1920, 138.44K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-094933.png (1080x1920, 117.81K)

Attached: FaceApp_1540994366116.jpg (760x428, 108.72K)

The only thing that surprises me is that they came forward.

bro, welcome to Zig Forums

99.8% of users here are brain damaged

t. braindamaged
99.8% is not a fancy way to refer to yourself.

Back to leddit

So the reason Mueller is keeping the muh Russia investigation open is because someone has evidence that he raped all those women?

nobody said trumptards were bright

I did. Last week.

But Mueller is himself a Republican, not to mention a white male.

What happened to "listen and believe"?

Attached: 1538362579717.png (429x536, 107.98K)

stupid tactic. you need to plant evidence if you really wanna fuck someone over.

OP here, ok hony

Gee whiz, Andy!

Thats some real computery science stuff there that u copies into the Ram and pasted here.

RAM: Definition
Andy's brain aka Really autistic Mind

I'll illustrate what happened in this event for the more brain-damaged among us. Try and keep up.

1) Robert Mueller, known Republican, investigates evil Cheeto president looking for evidence of wrongdoing that can justify impeachment
2) Mueller finds none
3) Knowing that Mueller has found and will find none, certain (((people))) begin to pay off women to begin accusing Republicans of sexual misconduct
4) After the spectacular failure of this tactic with Brett Kavanaugh, the woman approached to do the same to Mueller wises up and realizes that the money isn't worth being made a laughingstock
5) Woman does the right thing and reports

This nigger gets it. I don't have faith that she did so because of any old-fashioned, outdated notion of stupid romantic bullshit like "honor" or "honesty", but I'm glad she did anyway. Leftists just keep doubling down on idiocy when idiocy fails and I cannot wait to see how immensely it is going to bite them in the ass.

> (((people))) begin to pay off women to begin accusing Republicans of sexual misconduct
[citation needed]
republicans are THE party of sexual misconduct and adultery

fix'd
Honestly, I'm more concerned about the gun-running and murders committed by Democrats than I am with where some rich asshole sticks his dick.

pedophilia is okay as long as i like the person doing it :)

^ Projection from Democrats as usual.

^projection from republicans as usual

Pedophilia is okay as long as it isn't abusive. Do not forget where you are, leftist. Your bullshit does not work here the way it does in meatspace with the easily-manipulated and virtue-signalling.

Educate yourself, fuckmeat. Maybe your children will be smarter than you are.
pastebin.com/u1UFDgrX

Proud, yes.
Pedo, yes.
Republican, only because the other side wants to disarm me and deny my right to self-defense and self-determination.

Try not to shame he who has found his path and can live without shame, for he knows he has nothing of which to be ashamed. You only make yourself look like a fool.

Attached: 1442400399815.jpg (1551x1600, 538.09K)

well you chose the right party

Moral of the story.
Don't listen to any accusation that has no evidence behind it.

Read, motherfucker. I know it is beyond your faculties, but I gave you everything you need to break your conditioning. If you choose to disregard it, then your ignorance is willful, rather than simply a consequence of not having information. Ignorance is forgivable. Willful ignorance is not.

ah good. rape as many women as possible and just don't cum on her clothes. no evidence ;)

Mueller isn't investigating "to find evidence for impeachment," he's investigating campaign impropriety. Let's be clear: HE HAS FOUND IT. That's what Flynn, Manafort, etc. is all about. Shitty people surrounding king Donnie don't necessarily demand that King Donnie is a shithead also, but if I saw you on the corner talking with crackheads and drug dealers I'd start calling you Crackhead-user, because you're probably a crackhead.

Real asshole mentalcase

obligatory real news bump